Find Your New Baby
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 412 of 1655 FirstFirst ... 312 362 402 403 404 405 406 407 408 409 410 411 412 413 414 415 416 417 418 419 420 421 422 462 512 912 1412 ... LastLast
Results 6,166 to 6,180 of 24822
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #18657

    Trixi update

    Not sure but I think she is developing a baby bump.

    She also has schizophrenia, so her pharma issue could be legit supplies. She had a sharps container out while I was there. She could also be using street merchandise to medicate.

    The appointment wasn't as good as my previous two appointments, but she got the job done.

  2. #18656

    Jade Z.

    https://tryst.link/escort/jad3-t1gg3r

    Any dreams with her yet? She's new, references her IG account but only one pic on that so far.

  3. #18655

    Dominica

    Quote Originally Posted by YorkRowdy29  [View Original Post]
    Let me introduce Dominica:

    https://rubmd.com/indianapolis-in/01...b-2717d694362b

    I think her prices have gone up, but damn she was special. I saw her in the Fishers / Nobelsville area.
    Any idea what all is provided in the 60 minute sensual rub? Thanks.

  4. #18654
    Quote Originally Posted by JRH719  [View Original Post]
    I sure will and you do the same.

    Occasionally we will have a midget come to one of the strip bars in my area.

    I think that may be my best luck.

    Have fun be safe.
    Go to the Massage Parlor forum and look for Liz at Luna Lounge. She has some form of dwarfism and no arms. Definitely not the normal AMP rub and tug.

  5. #18653
    Quote Originally Posted by ChewyC77  [View Original Post]
    Guys coming to the Columbus area in two weeks. How is the best spinner to see in the area?
    Good luck not much action in Columbus.

  6. #18652

    M8 dgets

    Quote Originally Posted by Friar  [View Original Post]
    If you ever find a legit midget provider please share. This is also on my bucket list.
    I sure will and you do the same.

    Occasionally we will have a midget come to one of the strip bars in my area.

    I think that may be my best luck.

    Have fun be safe.

  7. #18651

    Spinner

    Guys coming to the Columbus area in two weeks. How is the best spinner to see in the area?

  8. #18650

    Me thinks

    Quote Originally Posted by Friar  [View Original Post]
    If you ever find a legit midget provider please share. This is also on my bucket list.
    Me thinks all of us have banging a hot little midget on the bucket list LOL.

  9. #18649

    Midget

    Quote Originally Posted by JRH719  [View Original Post]
    I was just wondering if anyone has had any luck with the Midgets that post.

    This would be on my bucket list but it seems like a scam.

    Here an example.

    https://milfy.com.listcrawler.eu/pos...polis/86937756
    If you ever find a legit midget provider please share. This is also on my bucket list.

  10. #18648
    [Deleted by Admin]

    EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted to remove sections of the report that were largely argumentative. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!

  11. #18647

    Road Trip

    Will be driving thru the state this weekend and wanted to see if anyone could point me in the direction of something legit? Anything between like Lafayette and Indy would be appreciated.

    Can trade some info from Northern IL if that helps.

  12. #18646

    Any Luck

    I was just wondering if anyone has had any luck with the Midgets that post.

    This would be on my bucket list but it seems like a scam.

    Here an example.

    https://milfy.com.listcrawler.eu/pos...polis/86937756

  13. #18645

    Rain days

    Anyone else's schedule effected by rain? Mine is rained out today so I'll be looking for a new hookup, I prefer West to South, below I-70, I prefer thinner builds. Any recommendations might make my search easier.

    Thanks in advance, happy dreams.

  14. #18644
    Quote Originally Posted by StateLineGuy  [View Original Post]
    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...polis/87050749
    Anyone have a dream with this one. I've tried searching the boards but can't confirm that the Nikki I seeedh is this Nikki.
    She's legit, but a smoker. Pretty down to earth and dependable.

  15. #18643

    Tight, petite, young

    I visit her last weekend, communication was good, responsive, south side location, Benji + 20 for qv. I soon as you get to the address she comes out to her porch house, she looks good but I can tell she does medication. Anyways, when I get in, I saw the famous couch of Love LOL, she was kind a nervous watching by the curtain, she told me her friend did her her and she went to gas station, kinda in a rush to get the job done, but not a clock watcher, some kisses to Junior, with protection on it of course, then Doggie, then cowgirl but she feel tired so I finish mish. Her body is tight and hard, beautiful booty, perky tits, super clean, not and kitty was tight. She help me to clean myself and after all that she ask for the money.

    I will probably why visit her again, but I really recommend to visit her during the day, as other monger mentioned in another post, at night that place doesn't look safe at all.

    But She is good and she enjoy what she do.

    Quote Originally Posted by KJohn58  [View Original Post]
    I decided to give Trixi a try, the location was close and she responded back her roommate was out, we could use the couch (the one in the pictures) I arrived on time, she greeted me in and slipped on the protection, with a BJ, very helpful firming me up, asking which position I'd like? With her small body and beautiful little perky tits in my face I said just climb on, it slid right in her moistness, her sighs and moans definitely escalated my excitement of the moment. It didn't take long before my nuts pulled tight and burst inside her, she continued riding a couple minutes milking every last drop. As she climbed off I couldn't help but notice her wetness, grabbing a napkin to wipe off, as I went to take the condom off I realized my who shaft and balls covered in a milky cream, I thought to myself she really cums good or daddy left a mess? I definitely don't mind either. As I threw back on my clothes I couldn't help noticing the large shoes and a bedroom door partially open, wondering if there was a cuck on the other side watching? I ain't mad and I look forward to another encounter.

    I'm always on the lookout for a couples team interested in a third.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape