Rubrankings.com
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 412 of 1656 FirstFirst ... 312 362 402 403 404 405 406 407 408 409 410 411 412 413 414 415 416 417 418 419 420 421 422 462 512 912 1412 ... LastLast
Results 6,166 to 6,180 of 24834
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #18669
    Quote Originally Posted by TyCox  [View Original Post]
    4'7" and 125 lbs. That's the stats of a cow.
    Damn how did I miss that?! That's for catching it!

  2. #18668

    Stats

    Quote Originally Posted by Rdk0218  [View Original Post]
    Does anyone have any knowledge of Kay from Eros? Phone number search turns up nothing but a cloned ad on another site.

    https://www.eros.com/indiana/files/2167831.htm?cat=1
    4'7" and 125 lbs. That's the stats of a cow.

  3. #18667

    Any experiences with Kay from Eros?

    Does anyone have any knowledge of Kay from Eros? Phone number search turns up nothing but a cloned ad on another site.

    https://www.eros.com/indiana/files/2167831.htm?cat=1

  4. #18666

    Someone go get this

    https://indianapolis.skipthegames.co...e/508572610877

    She's been blowing me up for days offering me deals.

  5. #18665

    So it's tight?

    Was looking at her pics and that pussy looks like an Arby's Big Montana. I love the meaty labes but usually and unfortunately that comes with some looseness. Now I'm not long but I am girthy and that thing looks like its been rode hard and put away wet more than a few times.

    Quote Originally Posted by Eduard85  [View Original Post]
    I visit her last weekend, communication was good, responsive, south side location, Benji + 20 for qv. I soon as you get to the address she comes out to her porch house, she looks good but I can tell she does medication. Anyways, when I get in, I saw the famous couch of Love LOL, she was kind a nervous watching by the curtain, she told me her friend did her her and she went to gas station, kinda in a rush to get the job done, but not a clock watcher, some kisses to Junior, with protection on it of course, then Doggie, then cowgirl but she feel tired so I finish mish. Her body is tight and hard, beautiful booty, perky tits, super clean, not and kitty was tight. She help me to clean myself and after all that she ask for the money.

    I will probably why visit her again, but I really recommend to visit her during the day, as other monger mentioned in another post, at night that place doesn't look safe at all.

    But She is good and she enjoy what she do.

  6. #18664

    Deposit is a red flag for me

    Quote Originally Posted by PenAndPaper  [View Original Post]
    https://tryst.link/escort/jad3-t1gg3r

    Any dreams with her yet? She's new, references her IG account but only one pic on that so far.
    I'd be interested to see if anyone has seen her as well. But the deposit is a huge red flag for me from the get go. There's only one provider I've met that I've given a deposit upfront and that was the goth girl, several years ago. She still advertises tho. I had read several reviews first but was still sceptical. Good luck if you take the plunge.

  7. #18663

  8. #18662
    Quote Originally Posted by TehdRummane  [View Original Post]
    I saw her a couple of times last summer. The usual way things went were a topless massage starting face down. Some light teasing, the flip, then HJ and Russian. Those melons were great. Asked about other options on the menu, but she didn't reveal anything else besides HJ and Russian. If anyone else had more with her, PM me please. For $ it wasn't a bad deal, considering she is cute, has amazing big naturals, and wasn't a clock watcher. Just not sure paying for an hour or upgrading the package would yield any better results. She is a bigger girl, so not sure how well a full b2 b nuru would work.
    I'm a big dude and I've had a nuru with a big girl before. It's definitely not something I'd do again. Made me sympathetic to the girls I've done missionary with before, LOL.

  9. #18661

    30 min session

    Quote Originally Posted by Penandpaper  [View Original Post]
    Any idea what all is provided in the 60 minute sensual rub? Thanks.
    I saw her a couple of times last summer. The usual way things went were a topless massage starting face down. Some light teasing, the flip, then HJ and Russian. Those melons were great. Asked about other options on the menu, but she didn't reveal anything else besides HJ and Russian. If anyone else had more with her, PM me please. For $ it wasn't a bad deal, considering she is cute, has amazing big naturals, and wasn't a clock watcher. Just not sure paying for an hour or upgrading the package would yield any better results. She is a bigger girl, so not sure how well a full b2 b nuru would work.

  10. #18660
    Quote Originally Posted by DaveRue  [View Original Post]
    Looks much better in pics than on person. I appreciate a little skank quality but there's a lot of it in her. Hair looks like she could use a shower. I was ok-ish then I saw her teeth. All I can say is yuck. Gave her the donation and dropped her back off where I picked her up.
    Haven't seen her in couple of years.

    It's unfortunate that she let herself go she was a nice little spinner when I was seeing her.

  11. #18659

    Duck in the oven

    Quote Originally Posted by DanBrown  [View Original Post]
    Not sure but I think she is developing a baby bump.

    She also has schizophrenia, so her pharma issue could be legit supplies. She had a sharps container out while I was there. She could also be using street merchandise to medicate.

    The appointment wasn't as good as my previous two appointments, but she got the job done.
    You're correct, she told me during our time, she tested positive for pregnancy, as I gave her the cash, adding, now I can buy cigarettes.

    She's posting more frequently, and deleted the comments on her add.

    This star will burn out!

  12. #18658

    Decline

    Quote Originally Posted by DanBrown  [View Original Post]
    She was a regular of mine a few years back.

    Great little body, her tits are a perfect handful, very tight kitty. She used to go by the name Chastity. She was fairly timid the first couple of times we met, but once she got comfortable she relaxed, and started enjoying herself. She really likes it from behind, which isn't my prefered position, but it's is worth it for those moans.

    She went off the radar for a little while, and now that she is back I'm not in a situation to do outcalls, so haven't seen her recently.

    She was the one exception to my no outcall rule.
    Looks much better in pics than on person. I appreciate a little skank quality but there's a lot of it in her. Hair looks like she could use a shower. I was ok-ish then I saw her teeth. All I can say is yuck. Gave her the donation and dropped her back off where I picked her up.

  13. #18657

    Trixi update

    Not sure but I think she is developing a baby bump.

    She also has schizophrenia, so her pharma issue could be legit supplies. She had a sharps container out while I was there. She could also be using street merchandise to medicate.

    The appointment wasn't as good as my previous two appointments, but she got the job done.

  14. #18656

    Jade Z.

    https://tryst.link/escort/jad3-t1gg3r

    Any dreams with her yet? She's new, references her IG account but only one pic on that so far.

  15. #18655

    Dominica

    Quote Originally Posted by YorkRowdy29  [View Original Post]
    Let me introduce Dominica:

    https://rubmd.com/indianapolis-in/01...b-2717d694362b

    I think her prices have gone up, but damn she was special. I saw her in the Fishers / Nobelsville area.
    Any idea what all is provided in the 60 minute sensual rub? Thanks.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Protected by Copyscape