Ferrant Lax Mexico City
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 414 of 1656 FirstFirst ... 314 364 404 405 406 407 408 409 410 411 412 413 414 415 416 417 418 419 420 421 422 423 424 464 514 914 1414 ... LastLast
Results 6,196 to 6,210 of 24836
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #18641

    I Tried her and.

    My bad, I tried her last week, she send me and address by Delaware and 13th. I wait for her for about 10 min in a parking lot it looks like apartment building or church, not sure. She text me she was not able to find her keys. At this point I was more than ready to leave, and when I was moving, she was walking directly to me. She jump on my car, and as mentioned in other post, she ask me to drive to her grandma's house that is 5 to 10 minutes to the W 28th st and and Kenwood Ave. There is some apartments I take the risk, little head took control of my body seen her big Puppies and big Ass, BTW she doesn't looks like the pictures.

    We went inside she knock a door, and a old Afro-American lady opened, and when I get in, a whole family was inside, I was so fucking nervous, and she ask grandpa to get out of the main room. She paid 20 $ dollars to grandmato let her use the room, protections comes out of her bra. And sadly, all below the clothes was a mehhhh, I was there already she ask me for the money, I paid a Benji + 10 + the 20 for grandma, she gave me a good Head work, but seen her scars on her legs bring me down. The Doggie for the big show and I said fucked let's get this done she did not watch the time, her kitty is tight, but again, not a tight body. I finish my thing, clothes up, one napkin to clean myself, the she grab some grapes and we went back to the car. I say by to the whole family, and I dropped her at gas station close to the pick up area. So, she is young, probably with medication issue, she is not like the pictures at all, you have to risk going to at a not safe apartment complex, plus a little pricey for what I see. Is not worth for me 130. Hope this help others. Pm if somebody have an specific question.

    Quote Originally Posted by RustonMcGraw  [View Original Post]
    I wish I would've trusted mine. PM for Details.
    .

  2. #18640
    Quote Originally Posted by StateLineGuy  [View Original Post]
    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...polis/87050749

    Anyone have a dream with this one. I've tried searching the boards but can't confirm that the Nikki I seeedh is this Nikki.
    Good head, low rate. Never done more. Good option when desperate and low on funds. But that's about it.

  3. #18639

    How do you do it?

    Quote Originally Posted by AGuyHere87  [View Original Post]
    Sorry to inform you but profiles like this are 100% fake. Reverse image search always. The ads description is the same as numerous other ones.
    I tried saving the images and searching with tineye and google lens but I get back 0 search results. How do you search or what engine do you use?

  4. #18638

    Nikki

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...polis/87050749

    Anyone have a dream with this one. I've tried searching the boards but can't confirm that the Nikki I seeedh is this Nikki.

  5. #18637

    Imo

    Quote Originally Posted by Rumbl343  [View Original Post]
    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...polis/86927937

    Usually the ones that sell vids on snap make my spiddy sense go off but that ass has peaked my interest.
    The fact that all 3 holes are available and she does anal, screams scam to me.

  6. #18636

    Fake af

    Quote Originally Posted by Rumbl343  [View Original Post]
    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...polis/86927937

    Usually the ones that sell vids on snap make my spiddy sense go off but that ass has peaked my interest.
    Sorry to inform you but profiles like this are 100% fake. Reverse image search always. The ads description is the same as numerous other ones.

  7. #18635

    Any info on this one or TGTBT?

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...polis/86927937

    Usually the ones that sell vids on snap make my spiddy sense go off but that ass has peaked my interest.

  8. #18634
    Quote Originally Posted by Yoppy675  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone visited with this cutie? Ad looks legit, but no comments or reviews on EB. She looks like she would be a ton of fun.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...polis/86570611
    She is a lot of fun. Her body is not perfect but she is real. All in all had a nice time. Pretty open with exception of Greek.

  9. #18633

    That might explain

    Quote Originally Posted by KJohn58  [View Original Post]
    I decided to give Trixi a try, the location was close and she responded back her roommate was out, we could use the couch (the one in the pictures) I arrived on time, she greeted me in and slipped on the protection, with a BJ, very helpful firming me up, asking which position I'd like? With her small body and beautiful little perky tits in my face I said just climb on, it slid right in her moistness, her sighs and moans definitely escalated my excitement of the moment. It didn't take long before my nuts pulled tight and burst inside her, she continued riding a couple minutes milking every last drop. As she climbed off I couldn't help but notice her wetness, grabbing a napkin to wipe off, as I went to take the condom off I realized my who shaft and balls covered in a milky cream, I thought to myself she really cums good or daddy left a mess? I definitely don't mind either. As I threw back on my clothes I couldn't help noticing the large shoes and a bedroom door partially open, wondering if there was a cuck on the other side watching? I ain't mad and I look forward to another encounter.

    I'm always on the lookout for a couples team interested in a third.
    On an earlier post it was mentioned Trixi would not do outcall. Maybe her cuck only allows her to do incall so he can watch. Might have to check her out as well.

  10. #18632

    Ashley

    Anybody know anything about this Ashley?

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...polis/86902491

  11. #18631

    Alexis

    Quote Originally Posted by TyCox  [View Original Post]
    If anybody remembers the chick in the picture and knows how to get a hold of her on social media. She's back limited availability for a few.
    Yes, definitely remember her, she was always so hard to hook up with, one time she'd respond, next time she'd ghost you. The last pictures I remember look like she put on some weight? Or was she pregnant? Anyway, thanks for the info, I'll throw feelers her way.

  12. #18630

    Trust your Spidey Sense

    Quote Originally Posted by Boner1986  [View Original Post]
    Well I've set up a meeting with Khead the other night, and when I got to her apartments near downtown. I let her know that I was there, but she somehow forgot about our meet up. She was picking up "goods" from a friend and wanted me to pick her up from there. My spidey senses went off, so I just said to myself "f**k this s**t" and left the area as fast as I could.

    It could've went either way if I continued, but I wasn't taking chances of being robbed or worse.
    I wish I would've trusted mine. PM for Details.

  13. #18629

    Trixi

    Quote Originally Posted by TyCox  [View Original Post]
    She has like a 60 year old boyfriend she lives with.
    I decided to give Trixi a try, the location was close and she responded back her roommate was out, we could use the couch (the one in the pictures) I arrived on time, she greeted me in and slipped on the protection, with a BJ, very helpful firming me up, asking which position I'd like? With her small body and beautiful little perky tits in my face I said just climb on, it slid right in her moistness, her sighs and moans definitely escalated my excitement of the moment. It didn't take long before my nuts pulled tight and burst inside her, she continued riding a couple minutes milking every last drop. As she climbed off I couldn't help but notice her wetness, grabbing a napkin to wipe off, as I went to take the condom off I realized my who shaft and balls covered in a milky cream, I thought to myself she really cums good or daddy left a mess? I definitely don't mind either. As I threw back on my clothes I couldn't help noticing the large shoes and a bedroom door partially open, wondering if there was a cuck on the other side watching? I ain't mad and I look forward to another encounter.

    I'm always on the lookout for a couples team interested in a third.

  14. #18628

    Back with limited availability

    If anybody remembers the chick in the picture and knows how to get a hold of her on social media. She's back limited availability for a few.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 3E0FDE82-8C60-43BC-AD69-7E6686EC7F55.jpg‎  

  15. #18627

    Khead

    Quote Originally Posted by Boner1986  [View Original Post]
    Only 1 person from here mentioned her, but not much to go by, so any info is appreciated.

    https://indianapolis.skipthegames.co...r/266175930440
    Well I've set up a meeting with Khead the other night, and when I got to her apartments near downtown. I let her know that I was there, but she somehow forgot about our meet up. She was picking up "goods" from a friend and wanted me to pick her up from there. My spidey senses went off, so I just said to myself "f**k this s**t" and left the area as fast as I could.

    It could've went either way if I continued, but I wasn't taking chances of being robbed or worse.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape