Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 6,166 to 6,180 of 24823
-
07-28-22 21:05 #18658Senior Member

Posts: 542Decline
Looks much better in pics than on person. I appreciate a little skank quality but there's a lot of it in her. Hair looks like she could use a shower. I was ok-ish then I saw her teeth. All I can say is yuck. Gave her the donation and dropped her back off where I picked her up.
Originally Posted by DanBrown
[View Original Post]
-
07-28-22 20:13 #18657Senior Member

Posts: 350Trixi update
Not sure but I think she is developing a baby bump.
She also has schizophrenia, so her pharma issue could be legit supplies. She had a sharps container out while I was there. She could also be using street merchandise to medicate.
The appointment wasn't as good as my previous two appointments, but she got the job done.
-
07-28-22 20:03 #18656Regular Member

Posts: 5Jade Z.
https://tryst.link/escort/jad3-t1gg3r
Any dreams with her yet? She's new, references her IG account but only one pic on that so far.
-
07-28-22 19:54 #18655Regular Member

Posts: 5Dominica
Any idea what all is provided in the 60 minute sensual rub? Thanks.
Originally Posted by YorkRowdy29
[View Original Post]
-
07-28-22 17:50 #18654Senior Member

Posts: 95Go to the Massage Parlor forum and look for Liz at Luna Lounge. She has some form of dwarfism and no arms. Definitely not the normal AMP rub and tug.
Originally Posted by JRH719
[View Original Post]
-
07-28-22 08:55 #18653Regular Member

Posts: 17Good luck not much action in Columbus.
Originally Posted by ChewyC77
[View Original Post]
-
07-28-22 07:21 #18652Senior Member

Posts: 78M8 dgets
I sure will and you do the same.
Originally Posted by Friar
[View Original Post]
Occasionally we will have a midget come to one of the strip bars in my area.
I think that may be my best luck.
Have fun be safe.
-
07-27-22 22:25 #18651Senior Member

Posts: 80Spinner
Guys coming to the Columbus area in two weeks. How is the best spinner to see in the area?
-
07-27-22 20:57 #18650Senior Member

Posts: 218Me thinks
Me thinks all of us have banging a hot little midget on the bucket list LOL.
Originally Posted by Friar
[View Original Post]
-
07-27-22 15:52 #18649Senior Member

Posts: 61Midget
If you ever find a legit midget provider please share. This is also on my bucket list.
Originally Posted by JRH719
[View Original Post]
-
07-27-22 12:58 #18648Senior Member

Posts: 156[Deleted by Admin]
EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted to remove sections of the report that were largely argumentative. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!
-
07-27-22 11:26 #18647Senior Member

Posts: 253Road Trip
Will be driving thru the state this weekend and wanted to see if anyone could point me in the direction of something legit? Anything between like Lafayette and Indy would be appreciated.
Can trade some info from Northern IL if that helps.
-
07-27-22 10:45 #18646Senior Member

Posts: 78Any Luck
I was just wondering if anyone has had any luck with the Midgets that post.
This would be on my bucket list but it seems like a scam.
Here an example.
https://milfy.com.listcrawler.eu/pos...polis/86937756
-
07-27-22 06:37 #18645Senior Member

Posts: 153Rain days
Anyone else's schedule effected by rain? Mine is rained out today so I'll be looking for a new hookup, I prefer West to South, below I-70, I prefer thinner builds. Any recommendations might make my search easier.
Thanks in advance, happy dreams.
-
07-26-22 19:46 #18644Senior Member

Posts: 235She's legit, but a smoker. Pretty down to earth and dependable.
Originally Posted by StateLineGuy
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote





