Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 412 of 1655 FirstFirst ... 312 362 402 403 404 405 406 407 408 409 410 411 412 413 414 415 416 417 418 419 420 421 422 462 512 912 1412 ... LastLast
Results 6,166 to 6,180 of 24823
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #18658

    Decline

    Quote Originally Posted by DanBrown  [View Original Post]
    She was a regular of mine a few years back.

    Great little body, her tits are a perfect handful, very tight kitty. She used to go by the name Chastity. She was fairly timid the first couple of times we met, but once she got comfortable she relaxed, and started enjoying herself. She really likes it from behind, which isn't my prefered position, but it's is worth it for those moans.

    She went off the radar for a little while, and now that she is back I'm not in a situation to do outcalls, so haven't seen her recently.

    She was the one exception to my no outcall rule.
    Looks much better in pics than on person. I appreciate a little skank quality but there's a lot of it in her. Hair looks like she could use a shower. I was ok-ish then I saw her teeth. All I can say is yuck. Gave her the donation and dropped her back off where I picked her up.

  2. #18657

    Trixi update

    Not sure but I think she is developing a baby bump.

    She also has schizophrenia, so her pharma issue could be legit supplies. She had a sharps container out while I was there. She could also be using street merchandise to medicate.

    The appointment wasn't as good as my previous two appointments, but she got the job done.

  3. #18656

    Jade Z.

    https://tryst.link/escort/jad3-t1gg3r

    Any dreams with her yet? She's new, references her IG account but only one pic on that so far.

  4. #18655

    Dominica

    Quote Originally Posted by YorkRowdy29  [View Original Post]
    Let me introduce Dominica:

    https://rubmd.com/indianapolis-in/01...b-2717d694362b

    I think her prices have gone up, but damn she was special. I saw her in the Fishers / Nobelsville area.
    Any idea what all is provided in the 60 minute sensual rub? Thanks.

  5. #18654
    Quote Originally Posted by JRH719  [View Original Post]
    I sure will and you do the same.

    Occasionally we will have a midget come to one of the strip bars in my area.

    I think that may be my best luck.

    Have fun be safe.
    Go to the Massage Parlor forum and look for Liz at Luna Lounge. She has some form of dwarfism and no arms. Definitely not the normal AMP rub and tug.

  6. #18653
    Quote Originally Posted by ChewyC77  [View Original Post]
    Guys coming to the Columbus area in two weeks. How is the best spinner to see in the area?
    Good luck not much action in Columbus.

  7. #18652

    M8 dgets

    Quote Originally Posted by Friar  [View Original Post]
    If you ever find a legit midget provider please share. This is also on my bucket list.
    I sure will and you do the same.

    Occasionally we will have a midget come to one of the strip bars in my area.

    I think that may be my best luck.

    Have fun be safe.

  8. #18651

    Spinner

    Guys coming to the Columbus area in two weeks. How is the best spinner to see in the area?

  9. #18650

    Me thinks

    Quote Originally Posted by Friar  [View Original Post]
    If you ever find a legit midget provider please share. This is also on my bucket list.
    Me thinks all of us have banging a hot little midget on the bucket list LOL.

  10. #18649

    Midget

    Quote Originally Posted by JRH719  [View Original Post]
    I was just wondering if anyone has had any luck with the Midgets that post.

    This would be on my bucket list but it seems like a scam.

    Here an example.

    https://milfy.com.listcrawler.eu/pos...polis/86937756
    If you ever find a legit midget provider please share. This is also on my bucket list.

  11. #18648
    [Deleted by Admin]

    EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted to remove sections of the report that were largely argumentative. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!

  12. #18647

    Road Trip

    Will be driving thru the state this weekend and wanted to see if anyone could point me in the direction of something legit? Anything between like Lafayette and Indy would be appreciated.

    Can trade some info from Northern IL if that helps.

  13. #18646

    Any Luck

    I was just wondering if anyone has had any luck with the Midgets that post.

    This would be on my bucket list but it seems like a scam.

    Here an example.

    https://milfy.com.listcrawler.eu/pos...polis/86937756

  14. #18645

    Rain days

    Anyone else's schedule effected by rain? Mine is rained out today so I'll be looking for a new hookup, I prefer West to South, below I-70, I prefer thinner builds. Any recommendations might make my search easier.

    Thanks in advance, happy dreams.

  15. #18644
    Quote Originally Posted by StateLineGuy  [View Original Post]
    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...polis/87050749
    Anyone have a dream with this one. I've tried searching the boards but can't confirm that the Nikki I seeedh is this Nikki.
    She's legit, but a smoker. Pretty down to earth and dependable.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Protected by Copyscape