Rubrankings.com
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 768 of 1879 FirstFirst ... 268 668 718 758 759 760 761 762 763 764 765 766 767 768 769 770 771 772 773 774 775 776 777 778 818 868 1268 1768 ... LastLast
Results 11,506 to 11,520 of 28185
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #16680

    Icky Vicky the Scumbag

    Made the drive from Fort Myers to see her and got ghosted. This is the second time I reached out to her and was hoping she would be able meet this time. I made an appointment and even updated her as I made my way there. I drove two plus hours through traffic for nothing. She didn't respond to any of my messages after confirming the appt. And sent my call straight to voicemail. If you don't want to meet just say that then instead of wasting peoples time. The game is trash and she belongs in one, complete waste of time and money.

    https://40up.com.listcrawler.eu/post...tampa/87234808

  2. #16679
    Quote Originally Posted by FatCockBob  [View Original Post]
    Look for info on Dawn, link below. I searched and did not find this Dawn. Any info is appreciated.

    https://listcrawler.eu/last_phone_post/7273253309
    Yikes! Wouldn't want to meet her in a dark alley!!

  3. #16678

    Any Intel on Sexy Slim?

    This one usually post after midnight but today she posted in the afternoon. Missed my chance but anyone try her yet. Judging by the pic and wording all holes are available. Too many use the word Slim.

    Thanks.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...tampa/87192621#.

  4. #16677

    Any info on Dawn

    Look for info on Dawn, link below. I searched and did not find this Dawn. Any info is appreciated.

    https://listcrawler.eu/last_phone_post/7273253309

  5. #16676
    I've tried to contact her a number of times. "She's not available" is the answer I usually get. She is never in town. Used to go by a different name but I can't remember what it was.

    Quote Originally Posted by MoveOn1970  [View Original Post]
    Any good reviews on this hotty? She licks hot AF but want to be certain that I'm getting my monies worth.

    https://tryst.link/escort/natalia-holiday#availability.

    Thank you.

  6. #16675

    Waste of time? I think so

    Texted & was hit with nothing but off the wall questions & nonsense the first day. Second day she texts me random stuff I don't respond. But my motto is if there crazy the pussy is great. Today we actually have a conversation & she gets pissed of because I ask what the donation is 150 $ for no BJ & everything covered with an attitude oh & it's a weird experience. 150 is for a quick quick quick visit if you get 14 minutes all be impressed….. Am guessing depending on her mood & your speed you might not get to finish your lack luster adventure https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...tampa/86867451.

  7. #16674
    Quote Originally Posted by AryanSharma  [View Original Post]
    I paid that exact price for both of them. They said one could give a BJ while the other could do FS. Couldn't even do both of them. The blowjob lasted two minutes and the FS lasted 3 minutes.
    LOL all I can do is laugh at this. Same exact thing with me. Horrible. Once "the friend" said that to me, I told her to "sit in the chair and don't worry about it. " I literally paid her to sit there.

    I have a feeling the hot blond won't be doing this long (at least here). That's why they couldn't care less. They're just trying to see a bunch of guys one time and move along. They know she's hot enough to get most men with the desire and the means to take her for at least one spin. I seriously doubt they're at all concerned about repeatability. The best ones take their jobs seriously because they're trying to get those repeat visits. Someone would have to be absolutely insane (or super wealthy) to see these two girls a second time.

  8. #16673
    Quote Originally Posted by NeeditWantit  [View Original Post]
    Thanks bro. I guess I will pass. BTW she quoted me 6 $ for both for the hour.
    I paid that exact price for both of them. They said one could give a BJ while the other could do FS. Couldn't even do both of them. The blowjob lasted two minutes and the FS lasted 3 minutes.

  9. #16672

    Disappointment

    Quote Originally Posted by ThomasBandy23  [View Original Post]
    I took her for a brief (and expensive) spin. She quoted 600 but I balked and she came back at 400 hr / 250 QV. I opted for an hour and got maybe 10 minutes. About 3 minutes in she asked if I was almost done and seemed to be in some pain. She's probably new to the game and isn't used to having sex multiple times a day.

    Everything is covered. The CBJ is mediocre at best.

    Go into it if you're only trying to have a few moments with a beautiful 20 year old. Do not expect any level of good service. I can only recommend a QV but the problem with that is you'll need a hotel room which only increases the cost. You certainly won't get a full hour with her. She's super cute but I'm not repeating.

    Her friend is thick and isn't worth the upcharge (another 400).

    https://adultsearch.com/florida/tamp...scorts/2872686

    https://sumosear.ch/phone/954-947-0015
    I had a very similar experience. Paid an hour got barely 5 minutes. Then got ghosted on text when I attempted to contact after. Ridiculous price for very poor service.

  10. #16671

    Taylor

    There's not much reviews on Taylor long legs from Tampa. Body looks good although the face we all can do without. I've called and text her from different numbers and have not had luck. Is she that hard to get a hold of? Anyone reviewed her? What's her rates?

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...tampa/87150370

  11. #16670

    Beware catfish

    This one is a total scam. https://adultsearch.com/florida/tamp...scorts/2794907 Collects money from PayPal or credit card.

  12. #16669
    Quote Originally Posted by ThomasBandy23  [View Original Post]
    I took her for a brief (and expensive) spin. She quoted 600 but I balked and she came back at 400 hr / 250 QV. I opted for an hour and got maybe 10 minutes. About 3 minutes in she asked if I was almost done and seemed to be in some pain. She's probably new to the game and isn't used to having sex multiple times a day.

    Everything is covered. The CBJ is mediocre at best.

    Go into it if you're only trying to have a few moments with a beautiful 20 year old. Do not expect any level of good service. I can only recommend a QV but the problem with that is you'll need a hotel room which only increases the cost. You certainly won't get a full hour with her. She's super cute but I'm not repeating.

    Her friend is thick and isn't worth the upcharge (another 400).

    https://adultsearch.com/florida/tamp...scorts/2872686

    https://sumosear.ch/phone/954-947-0015
    Thanks bro. I guess I will pass. BTW she quoted me 6 $ for both for the hour.

  13. #16668

    Info please.

    Anyone of you experienced this dream?

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...tampa/87104843

  14. #16667

    New Spinner Services

    Quote Originally Posted by Zync1  [View Original Post]
    Any info on the services?
    I took her for a brief (and expensive) spin. She quoted 600 but I balked and she came back at 400 hr / 250 QV. I opted for an hour and got maybe 10 minutes. About 3 minutes in she asked if I was almost done and seemed to be in some pain. She's probably new to the game and isn't used to having sex multiple times a day.

    Everything is covered. The CBJ is mediocre at best.

    Go into it if you're only trying to have a few moments with a beautiful 20 year old. Do not expect any level of good service. I can only recommend a QV but the problem with that is you'll need a hotel room which only increases the cost. You certainly won't get a full hour with her. She's super cute but I'm not repeating.

    Her friend is thick and isn't worth the upcharge (another 400).

    https://adultsearch.com/florida/tamp...scorts/2872686

    https://sumosear.ch/phone/954-947-0015

  15. #16666
    Quote Originally Posted by TeamCommando  [View Original Post]
    Here's another link and some pictures. I love me some redheaded pussy!

    https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...028/3524571503
    Holy shit is that Eva? I haven't heard anything about her in years. She looks like she's been hitting the candy hard good lord.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape