Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 11,506 to 11,520 of 28178
-
07-27-22 22:47 #16673Regular Member

Posts: 16I paid that exact price for both of them. They said one could give a BJ while the other could do FS. Couldn't even do both of them. The blowjob lasted two minutes and the FS lasted 3 minutes.
Originally Posted by NeeditWantit
[View Original Post]
-
07-27-22 22:44 #16672Regular Member

Posts: 16Disappointment
I had a very similar experience. Paid an hour got barely 5 minutes. Then got ghosted on text when I attempted to contact after. Ridiculous price for very poor service.
Originally Posted by ThomasBandy23
[View Original Post]
-
07-27-22 20:47 #16671Senior Member

Posts: 326Taylor
There's not much reviews on Taylor long legs from Tampa. Body looks good although the face we all can do without. I've called and text her from different numbers and have not had luck. Is she that hard to get a hold of? Anyone reviewed her? What's her rates?
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...tampa/87150370
-
07-27-22 18:26 #16670Senior Member

Posts: 93Beware catfish
This one is a total scam. https://adultsearch.com/florida/tamp...scorts/2794907 Collects money from PayPal or credit card.
-
07-27-22 16:16 #16669Senior Member

Posts: 1144Thanks bro. I guess I will pass. BTW she quoted me 6 $ for both for the hour.
Originally Posted by ThomasBandy23
[View Original Post]
-
07-27-22 16:12 #16668Senior Member

Posts: 106Info please.
Anyone of you experienced this dream?
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...tampa/87104843
-
07-27-22 12:02 #16667Senior Member

Posts: 419New Spinner Services
I took her for a brief (and expensive) spin. She quoted 600 but I balked and she came back at 400 hr / 250 QV. I opted for an hour and got maybe 10 minutes. About 3 minutes in she asked if I was almost done and seemed to be in some pain. She's probably new to the game and isn't used to having sex multiple times a day.
Originally Posted by Zync1
[View Original Post]
Everything is covered. The CBJ is mediocre at best.
Go into it if you're only trying to have a few moments with a beautiful 20 year old. Do not expect any level of good service. I can only recommend a QV but the problem with that is you'll need a hotel room which only increases the cost. You certainly won't get a full hour with her. She's super cute but I'm not repeating.
Her friend is thick and isn't worth the upcharge (another 400).
https://adultsearch.com/florida/tamp...scorts/2872686
https://sumosear.ch/phone/954-947-0015
-
07-27-22 11:17 #16666Senior Member

Posts: 73Holy shit is that Eva? I haven't heard anything about her in years. She looks like she's been hitting the candy hard good lord.
Originally Posted by TeamCommando
[View Original Post]
-
07-27-22 10:21 #16665Senior Member

Posts: 64Gaby Brazil
Has anyone seen this one? Her verification process is kinda annoying but if she's legit I'll go through with it.
https://www.eros.com/florida/tampa/f...03229.htm?wn=1
-
07-27-22 10:05 #16664Senior Member

Posts: 202Any info on the services?
Originally Posted by KanjiDog
[View Original Post]
-
07-27-22 09:45 #16663Senior Member

Posts: 139Anyone?
Anyone check her out yet? Says she just landed yesterday and quoted some very reasonable rates. This seems TGTBT but she has a video saying she's real. Figured I'd throw it out there and see if anyone jumped on it (pun intended).
https://escortbabylon.net/posts_list/8136695625/1
-
07-27-22 08:23 #16662Senior Member

Posts: 2145I believe her name is Cardoza.
Originally Posted by Rub101
[View Original Post]
-
07-26-22 23:28 #16661Senior Member

Posts: 98Skye
https://tampa.skipthegames.com/femal...u/541808767342
She did leave one ad behind. Thanks guys.
-
07-26-22 23:07 #16660Senior Member

Posts: 98Skye
Anyone had a dream with a gal that goes by Skye? I think she took her post (s) off STG today but I was able to screenshot her number last night and get ahold of her today. She seems pretty down to earth and was polite in her texting. I plan on reporting back within the next few days. At least hopefully LOL.
-
07-26-22 20:30 #16659Senior Member

Posts: 1765Fiery Redhead MILF
Here's another link and some pictures. I love me some redheaded pussy!
Originally Posted by ArchLight
[View Original Post]
https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...028/3524571503











Reply With Quote



