Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 7,546 to 7,560 of 25030
-
07-28-22 14:43 #17485Regular Member

Posts: 12How can I find her contact info?
Originally Posted by JackBeQuick1
[View Original Post]
-
07-28-22 12:59 #17484Senior Member

Posts: 5229GFE Definition & History (long)
The hobbyist's definition was devised and posted prior to 2000 from the defunct old Big Doggie which competed with Ter. Back then, finding and getting GFE or PSE was a slam dunk.
Originally Posted by Sounds
[View Original Post]
I posted a copy of the author's quote (St. Bart) here back in 2015.
It still applies today as it's logical and makes sense in this world of increasing spammers, scammers, and fakers.
Quoted below:
Originally Posted by BigMacDaddy
[View Original Post]
-
07-28-22 12:29 #17483Senior Member

Posts: 129Some details? BBBJ? Anal? Multiple pops? Kissing?
Originally Posted by Tapeguy1
[View Original Post]
Calling her your ATF isn't really helpful.
-
07-28-22 11:05 #17482Senior Member

Posts: 45I was wondering about her!
Originally Posted by Tapeguy1
[View Original Post]
She's legit? Next to the airport?
-
07-28-22 10:47 #17481Senior Member

Posts: 257Emily in Waltham
https://worcester.skipthegames.com/f...y/733932328896
Checked on this board and in Boston Forum. Didn't see anything under Emily but she resembles a girl posting maybe 6 months ago and there were reports of heavy drug use and a boyfriend / handler / supplier. Like her look but it's a long ride for me. Any Intel would be appreciated. Thanks.
Sorry wrong Forum. Will relist Post in Worcester ma forum.Last edited by ReadyToLear; 07-28-22 at 10:49. Reason: Wrong forum
-
07-28-22 08:09 #17480Senior Member

Posts: 2189Gfe
Hmm. Guess that means she will be too tired to fuck and just roll over and go to sleep!
Originally Posted by Adobe
[View Original Post]
But seriously, it means different things to each girl. Agree you have to get her to say what it means to her.
-
07-28-22 07:33 #17479Senior Member

Posts: 57Coco comes up often.
Originally Posted by ADistraction
[View Original Post]
#17203.
#16425.
#16423.
Super hot, service is lackluster.
Maybe you might be into that. I'm kinda kicking myself for not seeing Aalliyah before she moved to Miami because she was hot af and got similar reviews.
Sometimes you want to get something for your money, sometimes you want a hot piece of ass instead of a gremlin. Just as long as you know what you're getting into and getting what you want.
-
07-28-22 07:18 #17478Senior Member

Posts: 27Run, Don't walk
For those of you willing to shell out 4 for an HR, you need to add her to your bucket list. ATF. She leaves Saturday.
https://www.eros.com/rhode_island/pr...?cat=6208&wn=1
-
07-27-22 23:47 #17477Senior Member

Posts: 454 for she can come to you.
Originally Posted by Hcat113
[View Original Post]
-
07-27-22 22:45 #17476Regular Member

Posts: 5Any Intel?
Anyone have any lucky with either of? Or any recommendations of real girls. Help a dude out.
https://www.eroticmonkey.ch/hunny-co...vidence-924055
https://www.eroticmonkey.ch/melissa-...vidence-401973
-
07-27-22 22:26 #17475Senior Member

Posts: 738This is the reason why PSE isn't a particularly useful term, IMHO. I mean, a "sexual situation akin to a scene in a porn movie". Ok. What kind of porn movie? It's not like there's only one genre of porn! It could literally mean anything. Or, more likely, nothing.
Originally Posted by Adobe
[View Original Post]
-
07-27-22 21:56 #17474Senior Member

Posts: 787PSE. Let's agree that it has to mean something
Due respect, bro, but some providers use PSE the way that offers use GFE: to mean whatever. And how little. They want it to mean. I've had providers tell me that GFE means they'll treat me like a real girlfriend. Seriously? I'm offering the do-re-mi to be treated better than a girlfriend or wife. (I suppose a mistress knows that you're paying for her lifestyle, so a mistress puts in more effort. But I wouldn't know, LOL.).
Originally Posted by DoItForTheCat
[View Original Post]
Nah, most mongers consider GFE to mean BBBJ at the very least. I mean, unless the ad contains those three letters - "GFE" - I assume that oral is covered and there's going to be an upcharge for no cover. You got to realize that any provider who acts as if she doesn't know what GFE means is just playing dumb. ("GFE means a no-tongue kiss," is one explanation I've heard.) You got to get it in writing, and by that I mean in the texts exchanged.
So what does PSE mean? If it means "I'm going to pretend to like spending time with you," well, hell no. If you getting a donation for a half-hour of your company, "acting as if" is part of the job. None of us should be offering roses for some gal to lie there and look off to the side while the deed is going on. That's BS.
At least some providers use PSE as code for BBFS, whether with CIP or not. A few think it means a trip to the Greek Islands (well, there's only actually one island). If a provider is bragging about PSE and she really thinks it means great acting and wriggling around and moaning, well, I would expect her to be loud enough to get kicked out of the hotel for disturbing other guests.
Nah, bros. . . PSE that's included in the service has got to mean something more than a few basic low-level courtesy moans.
Just my 2 cents.
Adobe.
-
07-27-22 17:34 #17473Senior Member

Posts: 768What's the price?
Originally Posted by Rhodey
[View Original Post]
-
07-27-22 17:27 #17472Senior Member

Posts: 2109Red
YMMV. She's a nice gal, but when I tried to probe down there she said she wasn't in the mood.
Originally Posted by MAbored
[View Original Post]
-
07-27-22 14:43 #17471Senior Member

Posts: 976Too each their own
I haven't seen her since the winter and was in a different area in NYC. So you have to inquire with the provider. Just answering your question of original post. Hopefully a review soon. And the bare services get pricey. Covered is standard present day rates to dream.
Originally Posted by Tomem803
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote





