Find Your New Baby
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 505 of 1669 FirstFirst ... 5 405 455 495 496 497 498 499 500 501 502 503 504 505 506 507 508 509 510 511 512 513 514 515 555 605 1005 1505 ... LastLast
Results 7,561 to 7,575 of 25028
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #17468
    Senior Member


    Posts: 4545

    Brooklyn

    Quote Originally Posted by MWaters  [View Original Post]
    Still nothing out there about her!
    I would of been able to review her but her ass won't see black men. And she was expensive already so I can't imagine what her old ass charging now. She use to go by Brooklyn. So go ask in the Boston section. One of my boy saw her for a threesome and I heard it was a disaster.

  2. #17467
    Regular Member


    Posts: 20
    Quote Originally Posted by MAbored  [View Original Post]
    I did 200 hh & that included anal in multiple positions.
    Thanks for info.

  3. #17466
    https://www.eros.com/rhode_island/pr...es/7049703.htm

    Anyone have any info on her been wanting to see for a while.

  4. #17465

    Much appreciated

    Quote Originally Posted by Metloaf  [View Original Post]
    She is pricey for her few GFE upgrades. Standard covered rates. But BBBJ with covered FS is a bit much. And a BBW plus that at times can be all business or chill. Depends on if she high off the trees.
    LOL much appreciated. BTW, what's considered pricy in this day and age. The world's trying to turn upside down.

  5. #17464

    New to this

    Hey was wondering if anyone has any information or met up with her?

    https://www.eros.com/rhode_island/pr...es/7049703.htm

    Been messaging her for a couple days haven't pulled the trigger.

  6. #17463
    Quote Originally Posted by MWaters  [View Original Post]
    Still nothing out there about her!
    She would always hit me back a day or two after I originally reached out so I moved on.

  7. #17462
    Quote Originally Posted by MWaters  [View Original Post]
    Still nothing out there about her!
    I contacted her. Asked about dfk, daty, BBBJ. Her answer was NO.

  8. #17461
    [Deleted by Admin]

    EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted to remove sections of the report that were largely argumentative. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!

  9. #17460

    Star for sure Just probably not porn.

    Quote Originally Posted by Tomem803  [View Original Post]
    Anyone seen https://providence.skipthegames.com/...s/201893020393.

    She claims to be a porn star but I can't find any porn of her.
    More important than whether she is or isn't a porn star is that her photos are well distributed. I counted at least three phone numbers and locations from Maui to Fresno to Maryland. Maybe she travels a lot and changes numbers frequently but my money would be that someone else will be opening that door that thinks she looks close enough.

  10. #17459

    Did you ever reach out to her?

    Quote Originally Posted by SwimSays  [View Original Post]
    This ad has been popping up in the area for about a month and it has caught my interest. Looks like she is using 2 sets of pics for 2 diff ads but they have the same 2nd number in both.

    https://providence.skipthegames.com/...y/533717445648

    https://providence.skipthegames.com/...n/374315719360

    I'm going to reach out soon and see if I can set something up but was curious on if anyone had some previous encounters to share.
    Still nothing out there about her!

  11. #17458

    Aff

    Quote Originally Posted by RogerPsl  [View Original Post]
    Question! Has anyone ever had any luck using Adult Friend Finder? It appears to me that it is a total SCAM! Unless you pay for a subscription, you can't even look at 'profiles', which I believe are all fake, and if you do pay, then you never get responses, or it's endless emails, or it's 'go to this site for my info' garbage. So. Has anyone ever connected thru AFF?
    I ended up getting a subscription to aff, there was like 2 girls, probably fake and 10,000 other guys getting absolutely nothing. Complete waste of money IMO.

  12. #17457
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1734
    Quote Originally Posted by LBrad52  [View Original Post]
    She was hosting out of a finished basement apartment, No bathroom.
    LOL. I figured it was something like that.

    We could write a book on this shit and people would think it was fiction!

  13. #17456
    Senior Member


    Posts: 4545

    Angel

    Quote Originally Posted by ShadowFox198  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone seen this hoe named Angel? Been trying to see her but never got the chance. Sexy white WG.

    https://providence.skipthegames.com/...y/913596156008
    I saw her for 120. She have same pimp Shawna have but now they charging ridiculous money. So if you text her. You will definitely be texting with the pimp. His very chill so just tell him you saw Shawna for cheap and you want to see angel for cheap to.

  14. #17455

    Legit amateur porn

    Quote Originally Posted by Tomem803  [View Original Post]
    Anyone seen https://providence.skipthegames.com/...s/201893020393.

    She claims to be a porn star but I can't find any porn of her.
    She is pricey for her few GFE upgrades. Standard covered rates. But BBBJ with covered FS is a bit much. And a BBW plus that at times can be all business or chill. Depends on if she high off the trees.

  15. #17454
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1406
    Quote Originally Posted by LustyB  [View Original Post]
    Just out of curiosity, where does the bathroomless come from?
    She was hosting out of a finished basement apartment, No bathroom.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape