Find Your New Baby
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts

Thread: Brazlilian Girls

+ Add Report
Page 36 of 68 FirstFirst ... 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 ... LastLast
Results 526 to 540 of 1011
This blog is moderated by Psalyer
  1. #486

    Mariana Brazil

    Second time seeing this girl I seen her once last year up in WOBURN.

    Pictures are accurate nice body flat stomach can tell she takes care of herself real sweetheart treat her right guys.

    https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/i...e-you/47784186

    120 QV CBJ was pretty good nice.

  2. #485

    Not dwarf

    Quote Originally Posted by Nrlmus  [View Original Post]
    I think we're all mainly wondering about her height. She looks kind of dwarfy in this ad. How tall do you think she is and is she one of the 'little people'?
    She's short. Not a dwarf.

  3. #484
    Senior Member


    Posts: 2199
    Quote Originally Posted by SamWiseGamgee  [View Original Post]
    This is her https://www.eros.com/massachusetts/b...es/6008130.htm.

    I have seen her. Face is ok. Ass is really nice. Boobs ok. Good if you do hhr. There is a report of her somewhere I posted on this forum.
    I think we're all mainly wondering about her height. She looks kind of dwarfy in this ad. How tall do you think she is and is she one of the 'little people'?

  4. #483

    Sophia

    Quote Originally Posted by BarebakRussian  [View Original Post]
    Obviously I googled the phone number, I'm not a complete idiot. Just means the number is shared by different girls. At least it has some history. I just wanted to ask if anyone had seen her and if she's worth seeing. Also wondering if she might be the same girl as in this ad, with a wig:

    https://www.eros.com/massachusetts/b...9985.htm?cat=1
    This is her https://www.eros.com/massachusetts/b...es/6008130.htm.

    I have seen her. Face is ok. Ass is really nice. Boobs ok. Good if you do hhr. There is a report of her somewhere I posted on this forum.

  5. #482

    Sofia / Bianca

    Quote Originally Posted by BarebakRussian  [View Original Post]
    Anyone seen her? She almost looks like a dwarf in these pictures, certainly no more than 4-11, but I like her proportions. Any good reports and I might have to come out of semi-retirement.

    https://www.eros.com/massachusetts/b...3066.htm?cat=1
    Obviously I googled the phone number, I'm not a complete idiot. Just means the number is shared by different girls. At least it has some history. I just wanted to ask if anyone had seen her and if she's worth seeing. Also wondering if she might be the same girl as in this ad, with a wig:

    https://www.eros.com/massachusetts/b...9985.htm?cat=1

  6. #481
    Senior Member


    Posts: 2199
    Quote Originally Posted by BarebakRussian  [View Original Post]
    Anyone seen her? She almost looks like a dwarf in these pictures, certainly no more than 4-11, but I like her proportions. Any good reports and I might have to come out of semi-retirement.

    https://www.eros.com/massachusetts/b...3066.htm?cat=1
    Google her phone number. I think it could be anybody.

  7. #480

    Sofia the Short

    Anyone seen her? She almost looks like a dwarf in these pictures, certainly no more than 4-11, but I like her proportions. Any good reports and I might have to come out of semi-retirement.

    https://www.eros.com/massachusetts/b...3066.htm?cat=1

  8. #479
    I think you are mixing up your secret codes. Does "$4" mean $140 or $400?

    Quote Originally Posted by RedSand1973  [View Original Post]
    Alice in Waltham. Been reviewed her before. Brazillian MILF. Hosts in apt. Massage lfk CBJ.

    Pics are her.

    https://www.eros.com/massachusetts/b...5375.htm?cat=1

    Eleanor in Waltham.

    https://www.eros.com/massachusetts/b...9577.htm?cat=1

    MILF. Pretty fit- more attractive than Alice, does massage hosts in apt $4.

    Pics are her.

    Jennifer in Woburn.

    https://www.eros.com/massachusetts/b...4892.htm?cat=1

    Early 30's pretty hot. That's her in the pic. Not GFE, light kissing $4.

    May be going to Brazil soon, hosts in apt $4.

    Julia Framingham.

    https://adultsearch.com/massachusett...scorts/2814579

    Early 30's, lfk, all covered, very sweet $4.

  9. #478
    Quote Originally Posted by MonkeyJax  [View Original Post]
    I love Brazilian women and it's great that there are so many on tour, however it's a crapshoot when it comes to the experiences. I wanted to see if there are any local women that you would recommend? I had one UTR that moved down to Florida.

    Don't get me wrong, I appreciate the rotating set of women coming to Boston, would like to see a local as well.
    Alice in Waltham. Been reviewed her before. Brazillian MILF. Hosts in apt. Massage lfk CBJ.

    Pics are her.

    https://www.eros.com/massachusetts/b...5375.htm?cat=1

    Eleanor in Waltham.

    https://www.eros.com/massachusetts/b...9577.htm?cat=1

    MILF. Pretty fit- more attractive than Alice, does massage hosts in apt $4.

    Pics are her.

    Jennifer in Woburn.

    https://www.eros.com/massachusetts/b...4892.htm?cat=1

    Early 30's pretty hot. That's her in the pic. Not GFE, light kissing $4.

    May be going to Brazil soon, hosts in apt $4.

    Julia Framingham.

    https://adultsearch.com/massachusett...scorts/2814579

    Early 30's, lfk, all covered, very sweet $4.

    Pics are not her but close enough.

    She is looking for regulars.

    Will admit this is a high price point around $4.

    All of these girls are similar a Alice has best price point.

    All speak reasonable English.

    If you like blondes then jennifer has gnd look.

    Julia is a sweetheart I see her regularly- the more you see her the more affectionate she will become. She is definitely looking for regulars- if you see her often would ask her to negotiate price down.

    Down side is none have the huge brazillian butt. But you will have a good time with all of them.

  10. #477

    Joyce

    I don't think I've seen this add before but she looks too good to be real.

    https://www.eros.com/massachusetts/b...3924.htm?cat=1

  11. #476

    Mature Laura

    https://www.eros.com/massachusetts/b...9307.htm?cat=1

    Saw Laura this evening. Easy set up. Arrived and she gave me the room number. Walked in to find a beautiful MILF type Brazilian with great tits, great ass and tight pussy. Opted for the hour. She quoted me 400 but agreed to 360. She's definitely flirting with the MILF line but her body is nice. She was super accommodating the whole time. Seemed super into it or pretended anyways which is always appreciated. BBBJ, daty, dfk. I don't enjoy covered sex so I almost never bang these girls. But as far as everything else goes she was fine. Spoke good enough English too. I'd see her again if Marcele didn't answer like tonight.

  12. #475

    Local Brazilian Women

    I love Brazilian women and it's great that there are so many on tour, however it's a crapshoot when it comes to the experiences. I wanted to see if there are any local women that you would recommend? I had one UTR that moved down to Florida.

    Don't get me wrong, I appreciate the rotating set of women coming to Boston, would like to see a local as well.

  13. #474
    Quote Originally Posted by Dinker85  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone partaken? I'm thinking of pulling the trigger.

    https://www.models-world.com/massach...cele-sabatini/
    Definitely recommend a visit. She's a very nice.

    MILFY provider.

  14. #473

    Luana

    Saw her in an apartment building in Malden. Pictures are accurate and she is a little reserved. The appointment was mechanical and her vag. Smells terrible. Do not recommend, particularly for what you will be paying.

    https://www.eros.com/massachusetts/b...es/4410223.htm

    https://www.models-world.com/massachusetts/lua/

  15. #472

    Marcele

    Has anyone partaken? I'm thinking of pulling the trigger.

    https://www.models-world.com/massach...cele-sabatini/

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape