Thread: Brazlilian Girls
+
Add Report
Results 526 to 540 of 1011
-
07-29-22 14:32 #486Senior Member

Posts: 155Mariana Brazil
Second time seeing this girl I seen her once last year up in WOBURN.
Pictures are accurate nice body flat stomach can tell she takes care of herself real sweetheart treat her right guys.
https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/i...e-you/47784186
120 QV CBJ was pretty good nice.
-
07-28-22 19:16 #485Senior Member

Posts: 84Not dwarf
She's short. Not a dwarf.
Originally Posted by Nrlmus
[View Original Post]
-
07-28-22 12:27 #484Senior Member

Posts: 2199I think we're all mainly wondering about her height. She looks kind of dwarfy in this ad. How tall do you think she is and is she one of the 'little people'?
Originally Posted by SamWiseGamgee
[View Original Post]
-
07-28-22 11:28 #483Senior Member

Posts: 84Sophia
This is her https://www.eros.com/massachusetts/b...es/6008130.htm.
Originally Posted by BarebakRussian
[View Original Post]
I have seen her. Face is ok. Ass is really nice. Boobs ok. Good if you do hhr. There is a report of her somewhere I posted on this forum.
-
07-28-22 06:14 #482Senior Member

Posts: 494Sofia / Bianca
Obviously I googled the phone number, I'm not a complete idiot. Just means the number is shared by different girls. At least it has some history. I just wanted to ask if anyone had seen her and if she's worth seeing. Also wondering if she might be the same girl as in this ad, with a wig:
Originally Posted by BarebakRussian
[View Original Post]
https://www.eros.com/massachusetts/b...9985.htm?cat=1
-
07-27-22 23:22 #481Senior Member

Posts: 2199Google her phone number. I think it could be anybody.
Originally Posted by BarebakRussian
[View Original Post]
-
07-27-22 21:01 #480Senior Member

Posts: 494Sofia the Short
Anyone seen her? She almost looks like a dwarf in these pictures, certainly no more than 4-11, but I like her proportions. Any good reports and I might have to come out of semi-retirement.
https://www.eros.com/massachusetts/b...3066.htm?cat=1
-
07-27-22 07:05 #479Senior Member

Posts: 1811I think you are mixing up your secret codes. Does "$4" mean $140 or $400?
Originally Posted by RedSand1973
[View Original Post]
-
07-24-22 11:56 #478Regular Member

Posts: 6Alice in Waltham. Been reviewed her before. Brazillian MILF. Hosts in apt. Massage lfk CBJ.
Originally Posted by MonkeyJax
[View Original Post]
Pics are her.
https://www.eros.com/massachusetts/b...5375.htm?cat=1
Eleanor in Waltham.
https://www.eros.com/massachusetts/b...9577.htm?cat=1
MILF. Pretty fit- more attractive than Alice, does massage hosts in apt $4.
Pics are her.
Jennifer in Woburn.
https://www.eros.com/massachusetts/b...4892.htm?cat=1
Early 30's pretty hot. That's her in the pic. Not GFE, light kissing $4.
May be going to Brazil soon, hosts in apt $4.
Julia Framingham.
https://adultsearch.com/massachusett...scorts/2814579
Early 30's, lfk, all covered, very sweet $4.
Pics are not her but close enough.
She is looking for regulars.
Will admit this is a high price point around $4.
All of these girls are similar a Alice has best price point.
All speak reasonable English.
If you like blondes then jennifer has gnd look.
Julia is a sweetheart I see her regularly- the more you see her the more affectionate she will become. She is definitely looking for regulars- if you see her often would ask her to negotiate price down.
Down side is none have the huge brazillian butt. But you will have a good time with all of them.
-
07-22-22 16:03 #477Regular Member

Posts: 15Joyce
I don't think I've seen this add before but she looks too good to be real.
https://www.eros.com/massachusetts/b...3924.htm?cat=1
-
07-22-22 00:00 #476Senior Member

Posts: 116Mature Laura
https://www.eros.com/massachusetts/b...9307.htm?cat=1
Saw Laura this evening. Easy set up. Arrived and she gave me the room number. Walked in to find a beautiful MILF type Brazilian with great tits, great ass and tight pussy. Opted for the hour. She quoted me 400 but agreed to 360. She's definitely flirting with the MILF line but her body is nice. She was super accommodating the whole time. Seemed super into it or pretended anyways which is always appreciated. BBBJ, daty, dfk. I don't enjoy covered sex so I almost never bang these girls. But as far as everything else goes she was fine. Spoke good enough English too. I'd see her again if Marcele didn't answer like tonight.
-
07-20-22 01:55 #475Senior Member

Posts: 55Local Brazilian Women
I love Brazilian women and it's great that there are so many on tour, however it's a crapshoot when it comes to the experiences. I wanted to see if there are any local women that you would recommend? I had one UTR that moved down to Florida.
Don't get me wrong, I appreciate the rotating set of women coming to Boston, would like to see a local as well.
-
07-19-22 19:08 #474Senior Member

Posts: 55Definitely recommend a visit. She's a very nice.
Originally Posted by Dinker85
[View Original Post]
MILFY provider.
-
07-19-22 17:36 #473Senior Member

Posts: 55Luana
Saw her in an apartment building in Malden. Pictures are accurate and she is a little reserved. The appointment was mechanical and her vag. Smells terrible. Do not recommend, particularly for what you will be paying.
https://www.eros.com/massachusetts/b...es/4410223.htm
https://www.models-world.com/massachusetts/lua/
-
07-19-22 06:45 #472Senior Member

Posts: 116Marcele
Has anyone partaken? I'm thinking of pulling the trigger.
https://www.models-world.com/massach...cele-sabatini/











Reply With Quote




