Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Thread: Strip Club Reports

+ Add Report
Page 297 of 516 FirstFirst ... 197 247 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 347 397 ... LastLast
Results 4,441 to 4,455 of 7732
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #3292

    Katrina synn- Katrina rhino

    Does she do the nasty?

  2. #3291

    WGs to avoid

    List those you all feel we need to avoid GPS or Low Mileage.

    Synn:

    Bella GPS.

    SrCOI.

    Vannesa GPS.

    Paradise:

    Not sure ATM.

  3. #3290
    Quote Originally Posted by PelicanT99  [View Original Post]
    Is "Pia" a short spinner blond who worked at Ecstasy in OC?
    Pia is a half Asian, half white girl, dark haired. No idea if she's worked anywhere else. Asking price is 100/300.

    "Bunny Bandz" is a real winner of a name.

  4. #3289

    Paradise

    Paradise day shift Monday; slim pickings. Ginger was there, cute Latina with B cups, said $250 in the VIP to do everything. Like a dumbass, I didn't get clarity if that was on top of the house fee. Didn't partake though. Standard $40 two dance nude lap dance was good low mileage fun though.

  5. #3288

    Synn day shift

    I'll be trying a day shift at Synn COI soon & had some questions from their roll calls if anyone here can share info:

    Is "Velvet" the older hot East Indian chick who has worked at Synn North Hills (& Bare'and'Legal in Pomona before it closed)? Tall woman, big boobs, lingerie?

    Is "Pia" a short spinner blond who worked at Ecstasy in OC?

    I assume not, Synn clubs seem to reuse the same names with different girls a lot. However: "Bunny Bandz"? Haven't heard that name before! LOL.

  6. #3287

    Sage

    Sage is skinny.

    Latina but I didn't know she does that interesting.

  7. #3286
    Quote Originally Posted by Tex0520  [View Original Post]
    I got a dance from Sage a while ago. My experience was quite pleasant. Started off by getting one of those dances that is 2 for the price of 1. She had some real big melons and I wanted to see them more up close and personal. I took her up on the VIP dance offer. She gave me and bbj for 20 minutes straight. No tip just paid for the room. She is well worth the money imo. Even came all over her titties.

    Side note does anyone have any info on Jhene? Asian girl dances at Rhino.
    How sage look in age? She skinny or big? How did she do the BJ? Did she just pulled it out for you or you just whipped it out? Details man LOL.

  8. #3285

    Mismo

    What's Mismo menu from Synn.

    I want to give her a cock meat sandwich.

  9. #3284

    Saweetie

    She's cute. Great conversation. Sits with you and talk without rushing into things. Lives near DTLA and she'LOL tell you she is lots of fun in VIP. Didn't actually asked her what "fun" e Natalia since I was more in the mood to okay with Jada's p* that night.

    Quote Originally Posted by Jeep5151  [View Original Post]
    I got a similar quote from Aria. Cleo said she doesn't do extras in VIP.

  10. #3283
    Quote Originally Posted by Bova221  [View Original Post]
    18 year brunette. Around 100 lbs, she's a cutie but delusional. Quoted $ 1,200 for FS and $250 for BJ. She wouldn't budge on these prices. Stay away. Does any one have intel on saweetie and Cleo? Appreciate any info thanks.
    I got a similar quote from Aria. Cleo said she doesn't do extras in VIP.

  11. #3282

    Low milage?

    Quote Originally Posted by Pusclicious  [View Original Post]
    Low mileage on saweetie Cleo ain't my type so didn't care.
    Has anyone gotten any extra with saweetie?

  12. #3281

    Sage Synn

    I got a dance from Sage a while ago. My experience was quite pleasant. Started off by getting one of those dances that is 2 for the price of 1. She had some real big melons and I wanted to see them more up close and personal. I took her up on the VIP dance offer. She gave me and bbj for 20 minutes straight. No tip just paid for the room. She is well worth the money imo. Even came all over her titties.

    Side note does anyone have any info on Jhene? Asian girl dances at Rhino.

  13. #3280

    Tara Synn

    Newbe.

    Tara I got a VIP with her.

    Very touchy love dominate but doesn't like to FS.

    I still made out with her but she kinda has a rebuttal for yo answer on a scale 1-10 I give a 5 . For VIP didn't ask for a tip.

    But I wouldn't tip anyway.

  14. #3279

    Saweetie

    Quote Originally Posted by Bova221  [View Original Post]
    18 year brunette. Around 100 lbs, she's a cutie but delusional. Quoted $ 1,200 for FS and $250 for BJ. She wouldn't budge on these prices. Stay away. Does any one have intel on saweetie and Cleo? Appreciate any info thanks.
    Low mileage on saweetie Cleo ain't my type so didn't care.

  15. #3278
    Quote Originally Posted by Jeep5151  [View Original Post]
    I spent time with 3 brunette beauties tonight. The first one was Aria, a youthful Latina with a slender banging body and a nice c-cup rack. She's a hottie and reminds me of a high school girlfriend. She knows how to work you and sell dances. She walks around and talks to everyone. If you're at Synn on the night she's working, you will meet her. Her lap dance was great. Free roaming all around. I recommend her.

    I also got a dance from Bella. She has a photo on Synn COI instagram but she looks even better in person. This girl drives me crazy because it's so hard to get her attention. She's the prettiest girl in the club but she is always occupied with doing something else other than selling dances. She also has customers waiting for her so you will rarely see on the floor. We talked briefly during the dances and nothing much came out of it. Cool girl but she's not into me. I will play the long game with her.

    The last girl was Cleo. She is eye catching because her face has sharp facial features that makes her stand out. She's also a slender Latina with a nice rack. She has lots of tattoos all over her arms and other parts of her body. As exotic as she looks, her lap dance is low mileage. Limited touching up top and butt ok. She said she would allow more touching in VIP. Her attitude was great and she can carry a good conversation. She was my favorite girl of the night. I had a good time with her so I gave her a tip.
    LOL, Bella is just OK. She's not the prettiest. There are more lookers there, and her body has no shape. She has a good personality though I give her that. But when I vipd her, she's got the fishy smell down low not just once but twice.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape