Find Your New Baby
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts

Thread: Strip Club Reports

+ Add Report
Page 298 of 516 FirstFirst ... 198 248 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 348 398 ... LastLast
Results 4,456 to 4,470 of 7732
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #3277

    Brunette dancers at Synn

    I spent time with 3 brunette beauties tonight. The first one was Aria, a youthful Latina with a slender banging body and a nice c-cup rack. She's a hottie and reminds me of a high school girlfriend. She knows how to work you and sell dances. She walks around and talks to everyone. If you're at Synn on the night she's working, you will meet her. Her lap dance was great. Free roaming all around. I recommend her.

    I also got a dance from Bella. She has a photo on Synn COI instagram but she looks even better in person. This girl drives me crazy because it's so hard to get her attention. She's the prettiest girl in the club but she is always occupied with doing something else other than selling dances. She also has customers waiting for her so you will rarely see on the floor. We talked briefly during the dances and nothing much came out of it. Cool girl but she's not into me. I will play the long game with her.

    The last girl was Cleo. She is eye catching because her face has sharp facial features that makes her stand out. She's also a slender Latina with a nice rack. She has lots of tattoos all over her arms and other parts of her body. As exotic as she looks, her lap dance is low mileage. Limited touching up top and butt ok. She said she would allow more touching in VIP. Her attitude was great and she can carry a good conversation. She was my favorite girl of the night. I had a good time with her so I gave her a tip.

  2. #3276

    Aria synn

    18 year brunette. Around 100 lbs, she's a cutie but delusional. Quoted $ 1,200 for FS and $250 for BJ. She wouldn't budge on these prices. Stay away. Does any one have intel on saweetie and Cleo? Appreciate any info thanks.

  3. #3275

    Mileage Aria

    Synn.

    Does anyone know the milage of Aria??

  4. #3274
    Quote Originally Posted by WazzutBone  [View Original Post]
    Stopped by last night for a few and recognized several names on the avoid list .2 that peeked myninterest were Stormy and Trixie. Saw Stormy's stage show but then she disappeared in the back for awhile and never reallybsaw her on the floor. Trixie.

    Seemed perky and looked like maybe some fun but was busy as well. Only time she wasnt busy inwas trying to get something going with athena but thatbwas going nowhere so I left. :

    There was this AA dancer. Didn't cacth her name but maybe Midnigh?? Started with an M. She's's short and not the ohysical build I like. She walked by and indicated fun in the back for $.but indeclined. Any info on Stormy and / or trixie?

    Also is it me or do thse dancers just reek of weed.
    Stormy air dancer last time I tried. But that was like a year ago at least.

  5. #3273

    Paradise

    Anyone know if tender and tenderoni are two different people on the paradise roll call? Heard tender was hot. Thanks.

  6. #3272

    SRCOI Sat

    Stopped by last night for a few and recognized several names on the avoid list .2 that peeked myninterest were Stormy and Trixie. Saw Stormy's stage show but then she disappeared in the back for awhile and never reallybsaw her on the floor. Trixie.

    Seemed perky and looked like maybe some fun but was busy as well. Only time she wasnt busy inwas trying to get something going with athena but thatbwas going nowhere so I left. :

    There was this AA dancer. Didn't cacth her name but maybe Midnigh?? Started with an M. She's's short and not the ohysical build I like. She walked by and indicated fun in the back for $.but indeclined. Any info on Stormy and / or trixie?

    Also is it me or do thse dancers just reek of weed.

  7. #3271
    Quote Originally Posted by PelicanT99  [View Original Post]
    I tapped Alyssa for $100 tip back in HT days (you were probably off paying Nadia's "$500 for Greek" back then haha), but meh just another pussy. So many other fish. And yes I understand why why'all won't share the amounts you pay the Crew hahaha.

    Ok, time to stop beating dead ho'ses: So Kendall is now smashing for a reasonable rate? That'd be worth a detour, as they say in the Green Guide. Confirmation, anyone?
    You must've paid nadias amount since you've mentioned it. As far as Alyssa, LOL, you are full of shiznit.

  8. #3270
    Quote Originally Posted by Chhnk  [View Original Post]
    Is this the Kendal who used to work at SRCOI?
    Not the same one.

  9. #3269

    Dreams srcoi

    Here is a perfect example:

    I meet Dream from SRCOI.

    Gps Avoid.

    We were talking for a bit but she was complaining about $400 that SIMP gave her red flag. Then she goez on about how some trick spend 1,000 on her. After she tries to pitch about getting a dance and I ask how much. She pulls up her phone and shows me VIPS which I'm not going to pay. LOL I even told her I'm not paying a Grand. I don't get how you idiots pay so much for pussy which is ridiculous. I smashed a bimbo foe $150 and she was down to spend the night for $300 hot material. Send me yo email I will show you.

  10. #3268
    Quote Originally Posted by KingMg23  [View Original Post]
    Kendal works at Synn. Ate her butt & nanny. Made her squirt everywhere it was amazing!!especially when I put my thumb in her cherry pie.

    Jada: nasty little thing. Ate her butt & licked her pan.

    Loved hair pulling and being spanked. She also was so hot. I love how she made it hard.

    Lelani don't know what happened to her last I hears she was at Saharas but went missing after. She was delicious.
    Is this the Kendal who used to work at SRCOI?

  11. #3267
    Quote Originally Posted by Pusclicious  [View Original Post]
    LOL, no comment on the amount that I've paid to hit each one because what you or someone else paid is different than what I've spent. I've met Alyssa back in HG days and I've met the the other two at Srcoi when they were just getting started.
    I tapped Alyssa for $100 tip back in HT days (you were probably off paying Nadia's "$500 for Greek" back then haha), but meh just another pussy. So many other fish. And yes I understand why why'all won't share the amounts you pay the Crew hahaha.

    Ok, time to stop beating dead ho'ses: So Kendall is now smashing for a reasonable rate? That'd be worth a detour, as they say in the Green Guide. Confirmation, anyone?

  12. #3266
    Quote Originally Posted by KingMg23  [View Original Post]
    Enough is enough with these skanks.

    They want to be bitches but don't want to it give up! Remember this kings these WGs try to get in yo head to spend $ on them & give yo no play. Just like Coco, Crystal, Venus & cookie at the rhino rialto! They always say the more you spend the better the dance. That's a crock! Don't fall for these pitches.

    "Do you come here often".

    "Is this yo 1st time here" as stated by viper from spearmint.

    I remember in my younger days you could give burgundy a cockmeat sandwich for $40 or bang Brazil for free. But that has changed. Even Synn is terrible then before.
    That crew at the Rialto rhino is why I don't go as often anymore. There are more girls that are like that too. The twins are cool to talk to but are super low mileage. Goddess and Vanessa belong on the avoid list too. The only time I've got decent mileage was from some of the veteran dancers there and we all know who they are.

  13. #3265
    Quote Originally Posted by PelicanT99  [View Original Post]
    Alyssa & Suki were certainly hot (and I don't think I ever actually saw Ivanka to comment on her looks), but for the Crew's $300-500 asks (on top of VIP cost), looks & wildness are irrelevant to me. I would find it too hard to enjoy my 10 minutes in the fuck closet after dropping that much coin. But I get it, some guys find it rewarding to pay the price & claim a trophy, and that's fine we can all do our own thing LOL.
    LOL, no comment on the amount that I've paid to hit each one because what you or someone else paid is different than what I've spent. I've met Alyssa back in HG days and I've met the the other two at Srcoi when they were just getting started.

  14. #3264
    Kendal works at Synn. Ate her butt & nanny. Made her squirt everywhere it was amazing!!especially when I put my thumb in her cherry pie.

    Jada: nasty little thing. Ate her butt & licked her pan.

    Loved hair pulling and being spanked. She also was so hot. I love how she made it hard.

    Lelani don't know what happened to her last I hears she was at Saharas but went missing after. She was delicious.

  15. #3263

    Synn

    I mean be straight up with these dancers.

    If they aren't going to smash then you ain't paying!

    I told Atlanta from Synn If not 69 I'm not tipping you shit.

    Remember this kings. These trashcan dancers have earn $$ not given.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape