Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 9,106 to 9,120 of 25732
-
07-27-22 16:26 #16627Regular Member

Posts: 5Ashley
Had dream this afternoon clean notel communication easy set time right away. Good BBBJ nice kitty on daty tight kitty will repeat.
-
07-27-22 11:24 #16626Senior Member

Posts: 84I've been seeing her maybe 5-6 months now. She's been in the same apartment building, always do incall. She does get a room every now and then. She did say she'll walk sometimes but she doesn't like to. She is very nice, I stop by sometimes just to chat and see how she's doing.
Originally Posted by BiEnemy1998
[View Original Post]
-
07-27-22 01:10 #16625Senior Member

Posts: 56Destiny
Have you been seeing her in call or out call? I just saw her for the first time less than a couple weeks ago and she is fun she's really nice to.
Originally Posted by Cosmo68
[View Original Post]
Her name is Destiny. I think she usually does Street, but she has recently got her own little place. And is now doing some in calls as far as I know.
-
07-27-22 00:42 #16624Senior Member

Posts: 84I see her once or twice a month. I always have a fun time. She does have mixed reviews. She has reasonable rates which is always good, not many do. I'm still searching for a good SB or UTR. Lost some good ones back in March 2020. Market sucks right now. As always with these ladies, YMMV.
Originally Posted by CMHGuy001
[View Original Post]
-
07-26-22 23:54 #16623Senior Member

Posts: 54P411
Gents,
Anyone able to share a couple p411 providers in the area? Need one more ref to complete my registration but haven't had luck with the second couch following through yet.
I'm aware of Lacey, Tiffany Millions, but others whom you'd recommend are welcome.
Thanks in advance!
Max.
-
07-26-22 18:29 #16622Senior Member

Posts: 560Been around
Destiny and maybe before that Jade.
Originally Posted by CMHGuy001
[View Original Post]
-
07-26-22 17:37 #16621Senior Member

Posts: 985Re: Sarah
Yes that Sarah.
Originally Posted by SkalTura
[View Original Post]
-
07-26-22 15:37 #16620Senior Member

Posts: 49Name or review?
https://dayton.skipthegames.com/fema...t/520824159835
There is no name in the ad- anyone have any info or a name I can search?
Thanks.
-
07-26-22 13:49 #16619Senior Member

Posts: 135Sarah / Milk
This Sarah? https://dayton.skipthegames.com/fema...h/804400069164.
Originally Posted by BuxKA
[View Original Post]
-
07-26-22 12:44 #16618Regular Member

Posts: 15Kacey
Do you have a link for Kacey.
-
07-26-22 06:42 #16617Banned Member

Posts: 619I noticed it
I noticed the kg and that gives me the idea it is a scam when I see it. I checked and that weight in kg would put her well over 200 lbs and with her height she would be wider than tall. So I put it down as a mistake. But in case I was wrong she would not be my body type.
Originally Posted by SkullDawg
[View Original Post]
-
07-25-22 22:31 #16616Senior Member

Posts: 56Ella anna
Got to meet her for the first time today and it was very interesting.. Met her at her apartment or she told me that her and Summer had been doing two hours at a hotel she just got back a little bit ago it was early early morning. She still had the hotel until about noon and we both agreed hey let's go over there so we drove over there together and had a great time. She had several new outfits that she had just bought sexy lingerie she did a show until show I got to take all kind of pictures and videos and then you know what else totally awesome she's fun.
I do hope to get to see her again.
-
07-25-22 19:48 #16615Regular Member

Posts: 14Kacey
Okay, saw her twice. Once by the mall and once in an appartment. Both times I had to wait and wait and wait. One excuse after another. The typical give me 5 more min and I will be right out. The first time I would say she was worth it. One of the better head games out there. She didn't have any rubbers so I could only do head. Cheap enough back then. Next time I saw her the price doubled and then to add to it she played the same game. Oral skills sucked she was nodding off the whole time. I was tempted to just fill her up and leave but I'm not a total ass. Overall she has deamons like the rest of them but she must have taken a hit right before I got there. Won't be back.
-
07-25-22 19:41 #16614Regular Member

Posts: 14Couldn't tell
I am not sure if it is just extra fluff or it was preggo belly. I didn't see that she was preggo till I left.
Originally Posted by SpermDonorRex
[View Original Post]
-
07-25-22 13:54 #16613Senior Member

Posts: 1222Lilly
Absolutely fake. Unless she uses a different name and phone when she's in Memphis.
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...mphis/85814552
Pro tip: Click the link that says "Is this photo real?" It will save you a lot of time.
Originally Posted by BuckeyeGuy142
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote






