Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 9,121 to 9,135 of 25731
-
07-25-22 09:00 #16611Senior Member

Posts: 985Re: Quickie
This is Sarabella. She has been around for at least 4 yrs. I've seen her a couple times and there are several reviews posted. Her communication is awful so good luck seeing her. She's not the brightest so I assume the weight listed on her ad is an oversight.
Originally Posted by Jerry1967
[View Original Post]
-
07-25-22 08:24 #16610Senior Member

Posts: 82Raylee
Raylee will be in dayton today. She has some availability still. , hit her up she is a sweetheart.
-
07-25-22 07:48 #16609Senior Member

Posts: 167RE: Quickie
Dude, her weight is in KG, not LBS. , one of the firs scam signs. Good luck with that, smells fishy to me! Hard pass!
Originally Posted by Jerry1967
[View Original Post]
-
07-25-22 00:37 #16608Senior Member

Posts: 60Welcome to My World
Has anyone seen this provider? I love natural Bush, and I'm really intrigued.
https://dayton.skipthegames.com/fema...t/100708742673
-
07-24-22 19:49 #16607Senior Member

Posts: 74Haven't met her but we just te texted a bit and turns out she's actually in Springfield (not south Dayton as her ad says). Maybe I'm generalizing here but it seems like anything from Springfield is a red flag. Said she wants 200 for a hhr so I laughed and told her good luck with that. Then went silent. Thanks but no thanks.
Originally Posted by BuckeyeGuy142
[View Original Post]
-
07-24-22 15:57 #16606Senior Member

Posts: 533Lilly
Chances are she is a scammer. She offers every option available and takes all forms of payment. Those are usually flags of a scammer.
Originally Posted by BuckeyeGuy142
[View Original Post]
-
07-24-22 15:13 #16605Senior Member

Posts: 80Lilly
https://dayton.skipthegames.com/fema...w/462835960571
Read the reports nobody attempted?
-
07-24-22 13:49 #16604Senior Member

Posts: 73Quickie
Has anyone seen this one lately was thinking about getting a quick it's scratched could use some info.
https://dayton.skipthegames.com/fema...l/358795176483
-
07-24-22 12:08 #16603Senior Member

Posts: 985Sarah
So I went to see Sarah this morning. She is still pregnant and milk is beginning to flow but just a little. It won't be long and those big titties will be pouring out. Anyway I just had time for a BBBJ but it was just as always with the full swallow at the end. She did 69 even and I didn't smell any bad smell. So maybe she read the bad review and corrected her issue or there wasn't any. I will repeat when milk is flowing.
-
07-24-22 09:03 #16602Senior Member

Posts: 424Heaven
I had texted them around 6 in the evening to confirm if they have a place. I got a reply at midnight. I told her it was too late for me but I may try them again this evening. She asked me what time and I gave it a window, so we'll see.
Originally Posted by BaddenBoy2020
[View Original Post]
I'm not going to go for the duo but I could use some more Heaven time.
-
07-24-22 08:59 #16601Senior Member

Posts: 424Lol
Nevermind, I reread that ad. I forgot how many flags it had.
Originally Posted by MartyDog
[View Original Post]
-
07-23-22 21:31 #16600Senior Member

Posts: 390How do you even reach them?
I've tried to reach out countless times. Have gotten one response from heaven and then nothing again. Shot a message out when I saw this ad tonight, but haven't heard anything. Never seen either of them, so maybe they only respond to numbers they know / have met.
Originally Posted by SpermDonorRex
[View Original Post]
-
07-23-22 18:56 #16599Senior Member

Posts: 424Abby
Has anyone tried talking to Abby "the it girl"?
Obviously Big Brain says TGTBT, but Little Brain says "what if?
-
07-23-22 15:28 #16598Senior Member

Posts: 157Heaven has her own problems with that guy that lives in the apartment next to her's in Kettering that she knows from when she stayed at Barb's in Riverside.
Originally Posted by SpermDonorRex
[View Original Post]
-
07-23-22 13:45 #16597Senior Member

Posts: 717We don't need this duo
https://dayton.skipthegames.com/fema...o/945280795388
Duo ad from Heaven aka Elle'anna rose with Sommer.
I don't like this. Sommer is with 6'5 220 lbs notorious violent felon BF. He is a bad news. I will avoid her at all cost until he will go back to jail / prison where he belongs.
Tell Heaven stays away from Sommer. She can get more businesses in solo.










Reply With Quote






