Rubrankings.com
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here

Thread: Streetwalker Reports

+ Add Report
Page 25 of 304 FirstFirst ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 75 125 ... LastLast
Results 361 to 375 of 4554
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #4194

    Memorial day

    A little late posting this and just a note it seems to be dead in here. I took a cruise around 8 that Monday saw a few I wouldn't touch. Stopped for one potential with black shorts and gaps in her teeth but she wanted to negotiate through the window and that isn't going to happen after a few more passes saw a blonde that looked worthwhile but by the time I looped around she was gone. After a few more passes came across a cutie named sarah hopped in and asked for. 4 I said not even close I have $25 she said ok. Went to a spot and she performed adequately let me rub her ass and camel toe during it. Am looking to do better next time but hate spending to much time looping for a diamond in the rough. Want to look during the daytime as the weather gets warmer used to have success then plus can get a better look at the goods available, maybe they get a few dates they can disappear for there medicine Stay safe.

  2. #4193
    Quote Originally Posted by Jehovah  [View Original Post]
    I just talked to Kerry's dad. I guess her pimp put her on skip the games being greedy. (Aka Sarah). Price sky rocketed from $60 dollars to $300 LOL. She got arrested with all kinds of charges now I bet the pimp and the dealer pissed because that was their Cash cow. Oh boy.
    I doubt a pimp had anything to do with it. Every dope hoe in Brockton is on STG. Because idiots will pay 3 times as much there.

  3. #4192

    Kerry goes bye bye

    I just talked to Kerry's dad. I guess her pimp put her on skip the games being greedy. (Aka Sarah). Price sky rocketed from $60 dollars to $300 LOL. She got arrested with all kinds of charges now I bet the pimp and the dealer pissed because that was their Cash cow. Oh boy.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Screenshot_20220530-172530.jpg‎   Screenshot_20220530-172431.jpg‎  

  4. #4191

    Nothings changed

    Quote Originally Posted by SouthernRolla  [View Original Post]
    New to the area and been checking out the entire city. Had to find a cheap place for the night and chose Motel 6. No need to look further around town if you need an easy pick up. Entire place is like that New Jack City complex with addicts everywhere. People camped outside in their cars. Junkies by the elevator passed out. Girls in and out and owners there are open to it. First walked in and a guy was arguing through the glass about removing a girl from his room. Manager told him that guest is your problem not mine. He said well I am checking out, you can keep my money and she's in the room so now its your problem to get her out. LOL.

    Also saw the woods behind Holiday inn / motel 6 and super 8 is where they all shoot up and they come and go constantly there. Cop posted up down the hill just watching the action.

    I did the stroll in downtown Brockton but to hard to turn around and addicts everywhere wasn't my style. Cops also cruising constantly and my vehicle stands out so wasn't having that. Good luck guys.
    This sounds similar to the Elm years ago until a new owner stepped in and cleaned it up somewhat.

    As far as the street walk scene good luck. As noted you'd have better success where your staying than cruising the city streets. And same shtty quality of girls.

  5. #4190

    Going Downhill

    Quote Originally Posted by SouthernRolla  [View Original Post]
    New to the area and been checking out the entire city. Had to find a cheap place for the night and chose Motel 6. No need to look further around town if you need an easy pick up. Entire place is like that New Jack City complex with addicts everywhere. People camped outside in their cars. Junkies by the elevator passed out. Girls in and out and owners there are open to it. First walked in and a guy was arguing through the glass about removing a girl from his room. Manager told him that guest is your problem not mine. He said well I am checking out, you can keep my money and she's in the room so now its your problem to get her out. LOL.

    Also saw the woods behind Holiday inn / motel 6 and super 8 is where they all shoot up and they come and go constantly there. Cop posted up down the hill just watching the action.

    I did the stroll in downtown Brockton but to hard to turn around and addicts everywhere wasn't my style. Cops also cruising constantly and my vehicle stands out so wasn't having that. Good luck guys.
    I managed to see someone in the lot for cheap in that area last week. It's a crazy scene but will probably worsen as it gets warm.

  6. #4189
    Quote Originally Posted by SouthernRolla  [View Original Post]
    New to the area and been checking out the entire city. Had to find a cheap place for the night and chose Motel 6. No need to look further around town if you need an easy pick up. Entire place is like that New Jack City complex with addicts everywhere. People camped outside in their cars. Junkies by the elevator passed out. Girls in and out and owners there are open to it. First walked in and a guy was arguing through the glass about removing a girl from his room. Manager told him that guest is your problem not mine. He said well I am checking out, you can keep my money and she's in the room so now its your problem to get her out. LOL.

    Also saw the woods behind Holiday inn / motel 6 and super 8 is where they all shoot up and they come and go constantly there. Cop posted up down the hill just watching the action.

    I did the stroll in downtown Brockton but to hard to turn around and addicts everywhere wasn't my style. Cops also cruising constantly and my vehicle stands out so wasn't having that. Good luck guys.
    Don't bother cruising they are all at motel 6 where you are LOL. And the ones on STG are all there too trying to get quadruple what they get on the street.

  7. #4188

    Brockton / motel 6

    New to the area and been checking out the entire city. Had to find a cheap place for the night and chose Motel 6. No need to look further around town if you need an easy pick up. Entire place is like that New Jack City complex with addicts everywhere. People camped outside in their cars. Junkies by the elevator passed out. Girls in and out and owners there are open to it. First walked in and a guy was arguing through the glass about removing a girl from his room. Manager told him that guest is your problem not mine. He said well I am checking out, you can keep my money and she's in the room so now its your problem to get her out. LOL.

    Also saw the woods behind Holiday inn / motel 6 and super 8 is where they all shoot up and they come and go constantly there. Cop posted up down the hill just watching the action.

    I did the stroll in downtown Brockton but to hard to turn around and addicts everywhere wasn't my style. Cops also cruising constantly and my vehicle stands out so wasn't having that. Good luck guys.

  8. #4187
    Quote Originally Posted by Rtm508  [View Original Post]
    I'm thinking about eating broccoli and asparagus with garlic and onions for a week, then paying her one last visit.
    I seen her yesterday bye Speedway and started cracking up after you wrote this LOL.

  9. #4186

    RE: Ann

    Quote Originally Posted by Jag662  [View Original Post]
    You should have told her if she wasn't a ***** she should do it for free. Lol you should have taken your money back.
    I'm thinking about eating broccoli and asparagus with garlic and onions for a week, then paying her one last visit.

  10. #4185
    Quote Originally Posted by Rtm508  [View Original Post]
    I had Ann walk away mid date saying what she agreed to wasn't enough and that she wasn't a hoor. Says who?
    You should have told her if she wasn't a ***** she should do it for free. Lol you should have taken your money back.

  11. #4184

    Ann

    I had Ann walk away mid date saying what she agreed to wasn't enough and that she wasn't a hoor. Says who?

  12. #4183

    Fb

    How are you finding girls on Facebook?.

  13. #4182

    I hear ya

    Quote Originally Posted by Jehovah  [View Original Post]
    I know everyone doesn't like to help nobody on this forum. Somehow you guys think these girls like you and only take care of you. LOL. And if you share any of the girls God forbid.
    I do my own leg work.Thats why I don't give and I don't ask.

  14. #4181

    Idk

    Quote Originally Posted by Renagade  [View Original Post]
    I remember hearing that story. But that was a long time ago
    I seem to recall she comes from whitman and her last name begins with G? I think jack knows better though. But jacks correct about her facebook.
    So I logged into Facebook today and I got bombarded by like 50 hookers. I figured what the hell let me search for kerry in Brockton. And I could not find her Facebook. I know everyone doesn't like to help nobody on this forum. Somehow you guys think these girls like you and only take care of you. LOL. And if you share any of the girls God forbid. But anyways if someone has her Facebook private message me on the back end.

  15. #4180

    Apt

    Quote Originally Posted by HoHunter328  [View Original Post]
    I have her facebook, but she's never on it. Last time I saw her she didn't have a phone as usual. She lives on the south side near Walgreens.

    Stay safe, and happy hunting.
    Thanks for replying. I know exactly where she lives. She fucks the landlord so she can live in that tiny little studio apartment she's probably in jail. Pm is full brother.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape