The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 295 of 928 FirstFirst ... 195 245 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 345 395 795 ... LastLast
Results 4,411 to 4,425 of 13916
Most healing spa
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #9506
    Quote Originally Posted by Nobody9393  [View Original Post]
    Anyone got any experiences with this one? Older chick, MILF-gilf territory. LV BLVD by manor suites?
    Saw her about month ago. I don't remember a big gut or a bf anywhere, she told me her bf died from suicide-by-cop several years ago and that kinda fucked her up. Also she does raw about 97% of the time because she is allergic to latex or something.

  2. #9505

    Lyn aka Lynflatrate

    Quote Originally Posted by Sufi1  [View Original Post]
    Reviews, including on this site if you do a search. I have not seen here personally.
    I saw Lyn a few years ago, it was 150 clams, the regular rate back then, but my experience was "cash and dash". No repeat for me. YMMV.

  3. #9504

    Lorine?

    Link to ad?

    Quote Originally Posted by Crush1238  [View Original Post]
    So after playing phone tag since this weekend I was able to see Lorine at her discreet incall (entrance was in the back of a legit beautiful spa).

    A 30 something white, 5'6 ish sandy blond in good shape. She had 2 sleeves of tattoos. A tramp stamp and hearts outlined her nipples. I am not a big tat guy but her demeanor and atmosphere made it OK. I made the predetermined donation while getting fully nude, she followed my lead having small talk. Very quickly we were nude and she was in my arms. Tits were natural and firm. Big. Nipples were responsive and so was she. The heart tats around the nipples were OK. Her ass was perfect, smooth tone legs, sweet feet- only a stupid tramp stamp away from awesome. She laid on her back and masterbated. Smooth, pink, small, lips were normal size, five o clock shadow for fur. Had her pull all the way back, tiny brown eye. She let my fingers roam, was noticeably wet.

    I asked to DATY but she said she wasn't shower fresh. She had no odor /.

    I told her I needed a good BBJ. She asked if I would tip her at the end, I said sure. She gave good head, she continued to masterbate while BBJ. DPTHRT was great, no gag, She tried to stop a couple of times but after I requested more she obliged every time. Got a good amount of time almost nutted, several positions. Mirrors on the walls. She did it until I said enough.

    CFS was great. She only dried up once- again several positions- she took a hammering well. BBJ for the win. No CIM- I found her on LC MILF section but she said she only posts sometimes on tryst and only takes 3 customers a day. I never saw the legit spa entrance but its by flamingo and eastern. Great experience will repeat. Donation 2 $ + $50 tip.

  4. #9503

    Aria

    Saw her few months ago when she had incall at half decent just off strip motel. Pics were real and accurate. I'd repeat with her but she never seems to have incall when I'm looking. CFS, BBBJ, MSOG for $350.

    Quote Originally Posted by Rhaegar0688  [View Original Post]
    Hey guys!

    Anyone seen this one? Looks nice but I wanted to see if anyone already knew if she was legit or not.

    https://las-vegas.skipthegames.com/f...o/332017638925

    Also, I'm seeing the posts on Nico. Can someone post or send me her contact info?

    TIA.

    Rhaegar.

  5. #9502
    So after playing phone tag since this weekend I was able to see Lorine at her discreet incall (entrance was in the back of a legit beautiful spa).

    A 30 something white, 5'6 ish sandy blond in good shape. She had 2 sleeves of tattoos. A tramp stamp and hearts outlined her nipples. I am not a big tat guy but her demeanor and atmosphere made it OK. I made the predetermined donation while getting fully nude, she followed my lead having small talk. Very quickly we were nude and she was in my arms. Tits were natural and firm. Big. Nipples were responsive and so was she. The heart tats around the nipples were OK. Her ass was perfect, smooth tone legs, sweet feet- only a stupid tramp stamp away from awesome. She laid on her back and masterbated. Smooth, pink, small, lips were normal size, five o clock shadow for fur. Had her pull all the way back, tiny brown eye. She let my fingers roam, was noticeably wet.

    I asked to DATY but she said she wasn't shower fresh. She had no odor /.

    I told her I needed a good BBJ. She asked if I would tip her at the end, I said sure. She gave good head, she continued to masterbate while BBJ. DPTHRT was great, no gag, She tried to stop a couple of times but after I requested more she obliged every time. Got a good amount of time almost nutted, several positions. Mirrors on the walls. She did it until I said enough.

    CFS was great. She only dried up once- again several positions- she took a hammering well. BBJ for the win. No CIM- I found her on LC MILF section but she said she only posts sometimes on tryst and only takes 3 customers a day. I never saw the legit spa entrance but its by flamingo and eastern. Great experience will repeat. Donation 2 $ + $50 tip.

  6. #9501

    She wants you.

    Quote Originally Posted by Sufi1  [View Original Post]
    Seen this one: https://milfy.com.listcrawler.eu/pos...vegas/86958542.

    I did a search here as well as on google but did not find anything for her, although there was another Dakota Skye that did come up. Her pictures look familiar. With the volume she wrote in her ad, not sure she's worth it. But she does kinda have that girl next door look that I like.
    To be "short, sweet, and to the point", but she wrote a novel in her ad. She also implies a limited menu that opens up with repeat business, but claims she's "open minded". LOL, hard pass.

  7. #9500
    Senior Member


    Posts: 499

    Has anyone

    Seen this one: https://milfy.com.listcrawler.eu/pos...vegas/86958542.

    I did a search here as well as on google but did not find anything for her, although there was another Dakota Skye that did come up. Her pictures look familiar. With the volume she wrote in her ad, not sure she's worth it. But she does kinda have that girl next door look that I like.

  8. #9499
    Senior Member


    Posts: 499

    Aria. She's received mixed

    Quote Originally Posted by Rhaegar0688  [View Original Post]
    Hey guys!

    Anyone seen this one? Looks nice but I wanted to see if anyone already knew if she was legit or not.

    https://las-vegas.skipthegames.com/f...o/332017638925

    Also, I'm seeing the posts on Nico. Can someone post or send me her contact info?

    TIA.

    Rhaegar.
    Reviews, including on this site if you do a search. I have not seen here personally.

  9. #9498

    Aria

    Quote Originally Posted by Rhaegar0688  [View Original Post]
    Hey guys!

    Anyone seen this one? Looks nice but I wanted to see if anyone already knew if she was legit or not.

    https://las-vegas.skipthegames.com/f...o/332017638925

    Also, I'm seeing the posts on Nico. Can someone post or send me her contact info?

    TIA.

    Rhaegar.
    When I saw her, FS was most definitely on the table at the rates in the ad, and she indicated additional donation would open up additional options. I would repeat, but I don't like upsells.

  10. #9497

    Meh

    Quote Originally Posted by Rhaegar0688  [View Original Post]
    Hey guys!

    Anyone seen this one? Looks nice but I wanted to see if anyone already knew if she was legit or not.

    https://las-vegas.skipthegames.com/f...o/332017638925

    Also, I'm seeing the posts on Nico. Can someone post or send me her contact info?

    TIA.

    Rhaegar.
    She quoted 200 just for BBBJ. No thanks.

  11. #9496

    Intel

    Hey guys!

    Anyone seen this one? Looks nice but I wanted to see if anyone already knew if she was legit or not.

    https://las-vegas.skipthegames.com/f...o/332017638925

    Also, I'm seeing the posts on Nico. Can someone post or send me her contact info?

    TIA.

    Rhaegar.

  12. #9495
    Quote Originally Posted by HpyGolky  [View Original Post]
    Has the craziest blue eyes I've ever seen, We spent the day at the Cypress Pool at the Ballagio. It was great date. You won't be disappointed.
    All the info on her is old! Is she still around?

  13. #9494

    Good for a quick BJ

    Quote Originally Posted by Nobody9393  [View Original Post]
    Anyone got any experiences with this one? Older chick, MILF-gilf territory. LV BLVD by manor suites?
    I saw her a few months back for quick BBBJ w / swallow. After reading more it's possible her bf was outside waiting, not sure. She gave me room number and door was open. She was naked on the bed but had a blanket covering her belly, so it seems reports about her big gut are correct. Good BBBJ and some kitty play for under a bennie.

  14. #9493

    I know Nico Veneta. She's the real deal

    Quote Originally Posted by GoDevils  [View Original Post]
    This one was on MOjo village seem nice and said she is open to anything no limits including creampie for $.

    http://mojovillage.com/adult-18/comp...ump-day_157614

    Nico Veneta is on ECCIE she said she is a total GFE for $$.
    http://mojovillage.com/adult-18/companionsguides-women/beg-borrow-steal_197317

    Any experience with them?
    Has the craziest blue eyes I've ever seen, We spent the day at the Cypress Pool at the Ballagio. It was great date. You won't be disappointed.

  15. #9492

    It's beyond good.

    Quote Originally Posted by HobbyCruiser  [View Original Post]
    I don't know about this girl, but I'm curious what you meant by that comment. I'm taking it like you were saying her service is that good?
    It'll be the best time you've had with a hooker, trust me.

    And for those who are somewhat new, she was well reviewed. 30 reviews and I think 28 were 10/10. Got it now?

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape