Find Your New Baby
rubmaps
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 670 of 928 FirstFirst ... 170 570 620 660 661 662 663 664 665 666 667 668 669 670 671 672 673 674 675 676 677 678 679 680 720 770 ... LastLast
Results 10,036 to 10,050 of 13913
Best Massage in Las Vegas
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #3878

    Nico

    Not sure how old you think she is but she has to be in her 40's.

    Quote Originally Posted by GoDevils  [View Original Post]
    So she looks much older then her pictures?

  2. #3877
    Quote Originally Posted by GoDevils  [View Original Post]
    This one was on MOjo village seem nice and said she is open to anything no limits including creampie for $.

    http://mojovillage.com/adult-18/comp...ump-day_157614

    Nico Veneta is on ECCIE she said she is a total GFE for $$.
    http://mojovillage.com/adult-18/companionsguides-women/beg-borrow-steal_197317

    Any experience with them?
    I saw the mojo girl. She is nice, pretty much open to anything, and the $ price is right in her ballpark. Pics are accurate, maybe add a few pounds. I haven't repeated because we didn't really click but that's not her fault. I would recommend just based on how open she is for her price.

  3. #3876
    Quote Originally Posted by Vegas1357  [View Original Post]
    Should avoid in any case, but don't really see what's TGTBT there. She's not hot and has a +tip on every single price quoted.
    I actually contacted her last night and thinking of scheduling for today tonight. She responded asked for screening etc. She does seem too good to be true. Hard to believe pricing She indicated she would sonoutcall. I am dirt time so nerves are kicking in LOL.

  4. #3875
    Quote Originally Posted by FeverForBeaver  [View Original Post]
    What are the fee's at Vegas Asian Club like?
    It is $$$ HR.

  5. #3874
    Quote Originally Posted by Wenger  [View Original Post]
    I'm seeing Amanda on their site right now. She's one of my go to's when she's in town and I would definitely recommend her.

    -w.
    What are the fee's at Vegas Asian Club like?

  6. #3873
    Quote Originally Posted by BenMcBride1111  [View Original Post]
    http://www.rachaeleelv.ch/profile/

    Seems too good to be true. Any dreams about Ms Rachaelee?
    Should avoid in any case, but don't really see what's TGTBT there. She's not hot and has a +tip on every single price quoted.

  7. #3872
    Quote Originally Posted by Wishbone7  [View Original Post]
    I saw Nico a couple of years ago. Be aware she is not young and her photos are better than she looks. On the other hand she is a cool person and she is definitely DTF. She was way into the session.
    So she looks much older then her pictures?

  8. #3871
    You ever get any info on Madison?

    Quote Originally Posted by LostLimit  [View Original Post]
    Any info on this girl please https://www.kittyads.com/Madison7bp.

    I know these are pics of hannah allyse on twitter but is it the same girl?

    Texted her today. Said she was visiting family in san diego. Was planning to pay her a visit.

  9. #3870

    Rachaelee?

    http://www.rachaeleelv.ch/profile/

    Seems too good to be true. Any dreams about Ms Rachaelee?

  10. #3869

    Thanks

    Quote Originally Posted by Wenger  [View Original Post]
    I'm seeing Amanda on their site right now. She's one of my go to's when she's in town and I would definitely recommend her.

    -w.
    Thanks a lot Wenger! I was looking at their site and Amanda was the one I liked the most. I am headed to Vegas and I will try to see her while I am there.

  11. #3868

    Visiting

    Hey Guys. Visiting from Atlanta. Anything in particular to avoid?

  12. #3867

    Nico

    I saw Nico a couple of years ago. Be aware she is not young and her photos are better than she looks. On the other hand she is a cool person and she is definitely DTF. She was way into the session.

    Quote Originally Posted by GoDevils  [View Original Post]
    This one was on MOjo village seem nice and said she is open to anything no limits including creampie for $.

    http://mojovillage.com/adult-18/comp...ump-day_157614

    Nico Veneta is on ECCIE she said she is a total GFE for $$.
    http://mojovillage.com/adult-18/companionsguides-women/beg-borrow-steal_197317

    Any experience with them?

  13. #3866

    Nico

    Quote Originally Posted by GoDevils  [View Original Post]
    This one was on MOjo village seem nice and said she is open to anything no limits including creampie for $.

    http://mojovillage.com/adult-18/comp...ump-day_157614

    Nico Veneta is on ECCIE she said she is a total GFE for $$.
    http://mojovillage.com/adult-18/companionsguides-women/beg-borrow-steal_197317

    Any experience with them?
    I saw Nico years ago. She was great then but be aware she had tons of tattoos so if that's not your thing. She moved from Vegas years ago but I guess she's back.

  14. #3865

    Anyone seen those 2 providers Nico and the other one is a MILF of thebstip

    This one was on MOjo village seem nice and said she is open to anything no limits including creampie for $.

    http://mojovillage.com/adult-18/comp...ump-day_157614

    Nico Veneta is on ECCIE she said she is a total GFE for $$.
    http://mojovillage.com/adult-18/companionsguides-women/beg-borrow-steal_197317

    Any experience with them?

  15. #3864

    Had multiple great times with kyra

    Quote Originally Posted by Isinin702  [View Original Post]
    Got to see her again before I went back to work. If she fits your look and price range, I definitely recommend seeing her. It's getting more fun each time.

    https://www.adultlook.com/p/2951465
    Thanks for the info. I ended up seeing kyra 3 times over a weekend last month. She's super chill. BBBJ, cfs, msog.

    I've tried to see the famous lyn / lynn, but no luck so far. I'll be looking up kyra every time I'm in town.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape