Escort Review: Escort Reports
+
Submit Review
Results 13,981 to 13,995 of 41291
-
07-26-22 00:43 #27311Senior Member

Posts: 690She is Deja and Has Very Negative Reviews
Her name is Deja, plenty of negative reviews here. Do Not expect her to take your load in her mouth. She may say she does cim and agree but she hates sperm in her mouth and does not let you fill her mouth. Sub-par head and worn out looking. Check the reviews to see what others say about her.
Originally Posted by LuckyGandor
[View Original Post]
-
07-25-22 23:48 #27310Banned Member

Posts: 590Best head
Anyone seen this one?
I assume she's older than pics (and she looks old there).
Thanks.
https://jacksonville.skipthegames.co...e/394713242523
-
07-25-22 22:24 #27309Senior Member

Posts: 87Correct me if I'm wrong? "savannah"
It's possible I've got here mixed up with someone but didn't she used to post a few years ago then got married and got out the game I believe her name was savannah or at least something similar.
https://jacksonville.skipthegames.co...a/222189756152
-
07-25-22 21:16 #27308Senior Member

Posts: 243I texted
Her today. Its not a private residence unless inn on Phillips is your idea of a residence. Also, she said donation upfront, right. Donation up front usually leads to bzd bad service or worse. I passed.
Originally Posted by YoloLife
[View Original Post]
-
07-25-22 20:59 #27307Senior Member

Posts: 259Jess tha best!
Anyone seen this chick? Did some research and couldn't come up with anything. It's a private residence! Any info would be greatful! 904-868-4804 jess.
https://jacksonville.skipthegames.co...t/706274085460
-
07-25-22 20:45 #27306Senior Member

Posts: 260Playing with 2 is more fun
Any of you guys have any intel on these two? Very tempting.
https://jacksonville.skipthegames.co...n/735981618306
-
07-25-22 20:07 #27305Senior Member

Posts: 256Is she a freak? I set something up with her like 4 years ago she stood me up. I never gave her another thought until recently. Sounds like she is a lot of fun.
Originally Posted by Macuma
[View Original Post]
-
07-25-22 17:28 #27304Senior Member

Posts: 68Standard rates and I think CIM is an option. Very sweet girl but I have two complaints. She takes forever to get ready. Shell tell you to show up 30 minutes after you call and then wait another 20 in the lobby. Also she likes to deny the fact that she's a user. However last time I saw her she had a big boil on her leg, spider bites, and a needle in the bathroom that she used when we walked in. Also one time that I showed up she had to have her sheets changed due to an arterial bleed on her forearm. None of that bothers me but still. Also actual doctor medication which I hope aren't retro-antivirals but she removed part of the label.
Originally Posted by BlazeAdams
[View Original Post]
-
07-25-22 17:12 #27303Senior Member

Posts: 183Ashley
I can confirm what others are saying, huge belly. But if you can get passed that, grabbing her head and slamming her throat while she is on her knees is fun.
Originally Posted by Sparkish
[View Original Post]
-
07-25-22 16:58 #27302Senior Member

Posts: 243I went to see
Her about year ago, gut was huge, couldn't go through with it and so I walked.
Originally Posted by Sparkish
[View Original Post]
-
07-25-22 15:30 #27301Senior Member

Posts: 628Ashley FaceF**k
Anybody have any experience with this chick?
https://jacksonville.skipthegames.co...e/882275314616
She talks a good game in her ad and she's not completely revolting a far as I can tell. Not really my neck of the woods, so I'd love to get some intel before I shlep my happy dong across the river.
-
07-25-22 14:26 #27300Senior Member

Posts: 164Kendall
Has anyone dream about this one. Went to her location and spider senses telling me to stay away she just seemed kinda sketchy with a chick in the bathroom but if anyone had luck let me know.
https://brunswick.skipthegames.com/f...4/816045533828
-
07-25-22 12:39 #27299Senior Member

Posts: 363Bad link. Try again.
Originally Posted by Ldwldwldw
[View Original Post]
-
07-25-22 11:30 #27298Senior Member

Posts: 90Sounds like fun. Seen this listing and was curious. What was damage and length of dream CIM an option? I'm looking for a regular that's got a top notch throat game.
Originally Posted by Tallbert
[View Original Post]
-
07-25-22 10:37 #27297Senior Member

Posts: 470Tall Snow Bunny with a Deep Throat
Hi all, I fell asleep and dreamt that I found my way to Lenoir Extended Stay to meet the Snow Bunny. She is VERY tall and I liked that. Six one and 130 or so, very slim with shot glass tits but she could swallow that whole thing, which ain't easy. Mish and doggy got the job done, I may repeat. She looks like those pics and seemed pretty clean, spider bites, of course.
For JAX, that's two thumbs up!
There are two snow bunnies, this one is skinny and tall - https://jacksonville.skipthegames.co...m/521061336049.
Happy Mongering,
Tall.










Reply With Quote




