Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 13,996 to 14,010 of 41295
-
07-25-22 14:26 #27300Senior Member

Posts: 164Kendall
Has anyone dream about this one. Went to her location and spider senses telling me to stay away she just seemed kinda sketchy with a chick in the bathroom but if anyone had luck let me know.
https://brunswick.skipthegames.com/f...4/816045533828
-
07-25-22 12:39 #27299Senior Member

Posts: 363Bad link. Try again.
Originally Posted by Ldwldwldw
[View Original Post]
-
07-25-22 11:30 #27298Senior Member

Posts: 90Sounds like fun. Seen this listing and was curious. What was damage and length of dream CIM an option? I'm looking for a regular that's got a top notch throat game.
Originally Posted by Tallbert
[View Original Post]
-
07-25-22 10:37 #27297Senior Member

Posts: 470Tall Snow Bunny with a Deep Throat
Hi all, I fell asleep and dreamt that I found my way to Lenoir Extended Stay to meet the Snow Bunny. She is VERY tall and I liked that. Six one and 130 or so, very slim with shot glass tits but she could swallow that whole thing, which ain't easy. Mish and doggy got the job done, I may repeat. She looks like those pics and seemed pretty clean, spider bites, of course.
For JAX, that's two thumbs up!
There are two snow bunnies, this one is skinny and tall - https://jacksonville.skipthegames.co...m/521061336049.
Happy Mongering,
Tall.
-
07-25-22 06:26 #27296Regular Member

Posts: 17She is a thief
Stay away. Terrible attitude and she's a thief, also the V stinks.
Originally Posted by Jeffrybrach
[View Original Post]
-
07-25-22 06:18 #27295Senior Member

Posts: 65That's not Always True. Here's the Trick to get it Back
Everytime that I've gotten scammed by one which has been 3 times in the past, I have gotten it back. All I let my bank know is that my phone and credit card was stolen. The transaction was fraud, bank gets my money back from the fake cash app and I get a new card. Simple as that.
Originally Posted by Tallbert
[View Original Post]
-
07-25-22 02:17 #27294Senior Member

Posts: 174Bbw
Has anyone seen this one before?
https://jacksonville.skipthegames.co...s/?clients=men
-
07-25-22 02:06 #27293Regular Member

Posts: 6Whatever you want
Can be satisfied by this one. Now, I fully understand if this type of ad isn't for everyone but. I got everything I needed. And then some. On video. If you're looking for a chance to. Truly escape & don't give a fuck about your surroundings. Wow.
https://jacksonville.skipthegames.co...h/895117732612
-
07-24-22 21:13 #27292Regular Member

Posts: 21Nipping this in the bud
[Deleted by Admin]
Do you see where it says "Report Post?"
A2
-
07-24-22 17:36 #27291Senior Member

Posts: 68https://megapersonals.eu/public/post_detail/30310232
Originally Posted by JamesRough
[View Original Post]
-
07-24-22 17:32 #27290Senior Member

Posts: 690Simple Stripper No Sex Make 100 K A Year. At 80 Plus QV Our Providers Make Much More
Do not feel sorry for our providers. At 80+ for qv and 150 for hh, they are raking in plenty. Yep the have expenses for candy use which is probably 90% of their income.
But still they are making a good income, not that I would want to spend my day sucking strange cocks.
Here is a stripper, made almost 100 K and did not include payments for sex in her calculations.
https://www.yahoo.com/lifestyle/stri...171603303.html
-
07-24-22 17:17 #27289Senior Member

Posts: 1260Chaffee Resident
BBB is shacked up with Buffy (Her place). I believe she's been there for a little bit.
Originally Posted by JohnWay
[View Original Post]
They're offering doubles if anybody is interested.
-
07-24-22 14:44 #27288Regular Member

Posts: 11Bbbrandy
How is she looking, how was the Servies.
Originally Posted by JohnWay
[View Original Post]
-
07-24-22 14:22 #27287Senior Member

Posts: 87Saw her last Saturday she off of chaffee in a private residence.
Originally Posted by Corym37
[View Original Post]
-
07-24-22 13:13 #27286Senior Member

Posts: 522There you go ruining a good story with logic and facts LOL.
Originally Posted by Tallbert
[View Original Post]








Reply With Quote





