Thread: Massage Parlor Reports Only Seniors with more than 50 posts
+
Add Report
Results 5,716 to 5,730 of 16047
-
07-26-22 00:11 #10332Senior Member

Posts: 214Angel Foot Spa
It was a legitimate massage place a couple of years ago. Haven't heard anything different.
Originally Posted by Rhaegar0688
[View Original Post]
-
07-25-22 15:23 #10331Senior Member

Posts: 112Angel spa on rainbow and warm springs
Hey mongers,
There's an angel foot spa on South rainbow and warm springs. Anyone ever tried it out? I am close to it and would like to know if it's a viable option.
TIA.
Rhaegar.
-
07-25-22 15:06 #10330Senior Member

Posts: 74Lilly on Spring Mtn
Went to Lilly on Spring Mtn for a massage. I did the 30 minutes for $50. I know this is the wrong Lilly but I wanted only a massage. At about 15 minutes she asked to flip and motioned for a HE. I said "no" I only want a massage and her face went sideways. The first 15 minutes were like a chaos massage but the next 15 were excellent. She walked on my back and more manipulation and I would go there again for a legit massage.
-
07-25-22 01:26 #10329Regular Member

Posts: 2Can you describe where this is at some more? The title is too coded to tell.
Originally Posted by Tom338
[View Original Post]
-
07-24-22 23:18 #10328Regular Member

Posts: 31Where is VN Spa?
I'm not sure I ever heard of it.
Originally Posted by AmpLoverOC
[View Original Post]
-
07-24-22 22:45 #10327Senior Member

Posts: 308Gotcha. Didn't mean to sound so argumentative. Hope you found a Latina place. Another member recently posted about one and I'd be glad if it turned out to be good. I haven't heard of a massage place with latina or white girls for some time.
Originally Posted by ChristNotama
[View Original Post]
As for the Asian stuff, this thread discusses mostly East Garden, Garden, Lilly, and Pink Wellness. Hope others shared something with you. Just realized your trip is probably about over.
-
07-24-22 18:30 #10326Senior Member

Posts: 147Star Spa
I haven't been, but Star Spa at 3333 Maryland Pkwy is a Latin MP. Reviews on RM's say FS.
Originally Posted by ChristNotama
[View Original Post]
-
07-24-22 16:33 #10325Regular Member

Posts: 3VN Spa
Where is "VN Spa"? You talking Victoria spa on Trop? Trying to get cross streets of location.
Originally Posted by AmpLoverOC
[View Original Post]
-
07-24-22 13:00 #10324Senior Member

Posts: 100RubMaps
Hello. Just curious if anyone is subscribed to RubMaps and whether or not there is any good, reliable info on there. Any thoughts on if it's worth it? Thanks.
-
07-24-22 02:29 #10323Regular Member

Posts: 234th of July weekend victory
I was visiting over the 4th weekend and went down to Tropicana looking for a SW since I only had $100 cash left. It didn't work out. So I looked up the AMP near me. I found one open 24 hours and $40 hhr. So I go in and I figure the worst that happens is I get a massage and go home. She was ok, which was perfect for what I had left. After about 5-10 minutes she flips me over and asks for $$ CFS. I countered with. 6 for he. She says she takes zelle and I told her I can't have that show up in my account. She agrees but tells me not to tell on her, I agree. So she gets to work, she pulls her shirt down and lets me touch her leg.
I didn't think it would work and I'm sure I got lucky. I don't remember which place it was, I only remember it was off Trop and open at around 3 am.
-
07-24-22 01:31 #10322Regular Member

Posts: 5Tried out F&k massage
It has been forever since I went to a parlor for a tug and man did I miss it. The massage was surprisingly great. I didn't get the name of the lady, but she was thin probably around mid 30's and had a cute face. She gave a nice strong massage and knew how to get down. . 5 for the HH massage and she wanted. 8 for a tug, I was able to talk her down. 6. The she took care of me with some plenty of roaming. Overall I see this as a win LOL.
-
07-23-22 21:34 #10321Senior Member

Posts: 767I do not know what the game is like in vegas, but if ya'll would share on the board
I don't mind whether in public or PM. I am still looking for a place with a Latina MP. I will analyse some of the recent reviews as well.
Originally Posted by HobbyCruiser
[View Original Post]
-
07-23-22 17:26 #10320Troll, just add me to your ignore list.

Posts: 92VN spa. Has some
Hot asian girls. FS for $190 plus $50. Kinda expensive. But cici licks good nuts and slurps cocks.
-
07-23-22 17:24 #10319Regular Member

Posts: 16Do remember the names at la luna and what they look like?
Originally Posted by VeeAnon
[View Original Post]
-
07-23-22 15:52 #10318Regular Member

Posts: 31La luna
House fee. 7.
Good massage.
Old fugly girl.
HE for $.
I'm not sure why I did the HE, honestly it was a waist of money.
The massage was good, but I prefer a regular place for that.
Saw another lady there and she looked better, not sure about her service.
Stay safe.










Reply With Quote






