Find Your New Baby
Rubrankings.com
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
The Best Rub in Vegas
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #10299
    Quote Originally Posted by ChristNotama  [View Original Post]
    I am looking for help to get a massage from the local guides. An AMP young 20's early 30's. And if not possible at least Latina or white HE. them last to options can be older. Please PM. Thank you in advance. Stay safe.
    Why PM? Why not put it out on here so the locals can enjoy as well? Why just give the info to a single tourist?

  2. #10298

    New in town for the Monster Jam

    I am looking for help to get a massage from the local guides. An AMP young 20's early 30's. And if not possible at least Latina or white HE. them last to options can be older. Please PM. Thank you in advance. Stay safe.

  3. #10297

    LA luna

    Quote Originally Posted by VeeAnon  [View Original Post]
    I'll try them this week and share my thoughts! Thanks.
    I work right up the road from this place. Drove by and it has all the signs. Windows fully blocked. Security camera watching the front door. I might try it myself if my appointment falls through tomorrow.

  4. #10296

    A+ Massage

    Quote Originally Posted by Chuck4  [View Original Post]
    Went to A+ massage and got a great massage! The masseuse (middle aged and not pretty) did a great job. She took instruction well and hit the lower back hard and the calves perfectly. Had small chit chat during massage as her English wasn't the best.

    When the massage was over I got dressed and walked out of the room. I was fishing in my pocket for $40.00 tip (I really liked the massage) I had (4) $100 bills, a twenty and 5 crumpled singles. So I snatched the $20 and put the rest back in my pocket. I reached for my wallet where I knew I had another $20.

    I tried handing her the one twenty in my hand while I retrieved the other $20 in my wallet (which was in my hand) She yelled "No, I don't want $20 " We went from imperfect English to perfect English. It startled me and I tried to explain that I was giving her twenty while I got the other twenty out of my wallet.

    She said something else that was inappropriate and I thought " WTF am I doing! I'm going to give this lady $40 after yelling at me? Screw that so I told her no tip and I don't like being yelled at. I leave the place and am walking to my car and she pops out the door and yells that I hope my family kill themselves. Puts a finger up to her head and makes like its a gun and pulls the trigger.

    Normally I would be pissed but I just had a great massage and saved forty bucks.

    I hope you all have better experiences than me.
    Thanks for sharing. I would like to add that I went to this place the other day and that provider is FUGLY inside and out! Provides a good legit massage and that's about it. She has a real attitude problem and yelled at me about the tip too. I told her that I was going to leave a bad review for all to see and she was apologetic and begged me not to. Since she treats everyone like trash I'm going to also add my two cents and say stay away from this place unless you want to get yelled at for not giving more than. 4 tip for a legit massage. This lady is psycho!

  5. #10295

    Candi from Healthlink?

    Does anyone remember Candi from Healthlink? She was late 40's -early 50's, but really knew how to handle the goods and gave a great massage. Healthlink was on South Jones between Sahara and Spring Mtn. Does anyone know if she's still in town and where she may be working?

  6. #10294

    La Luna

    Quote Originally Posted by Chuck4  [View Original Post]
    On Cheyenne between Tenaya way and Buffalo on north side of street (across from el pollo loco).
    I'll try them this week and share my thoughts! Thanks.

  7. #10293

    Price experiment

    What would you all say to first two weeks of November we all unite and just commit to walking unless offered the old 40,80, 120 rates? We probably won't all get it but the idea is the places all get a bunch of walks and might decide to try dropping back some. If anyone gets the rate, report where so they can get lots of business at that rate.

    Or I'm just crazy and been hitting the sauce too much lateley.

    Pepridge farm remembers.

  8. #10292

    Thanks

    Good info. FWIW, I always have tip money in my front pocket and leave my wallet locked in the car (or back at my room in the safe if I'm going right back there after). I have enough cash for the door charge and however much the max tip is I'm willing to spend.

    Quote Originally Posted by Chuck4  [View Original Post]
    Went to A+ massage and got a great massage! The masseuse (middle aged and not pretty) did a great job. She took instruction well and hit the lower back hard and the calves perfectly. Had small chit chat during massage as her English wasn't the best.

    When the massage was over I got dressed and walked out of the room. I was fishing in my pocket for $40.00 tip (I really liked the massage) I had (4) $100 bills, a twenty and 5 crumpled singles. So I snatched the $20 and put the rest back in my pocket. I reached for my wallet where I knew I had another $20.

    I tried handing her the one twenty in my hand while I retrieved the other $20 in my wallet (which was in my hand) She yelled "No, I don't want $20 " We went from imperfect English to perfect English. It startled me and I tried to explain that I was giving her twenty while I got the other twenty out of my wallet.

    She said something else that was inappropriate and I thought " WTF am I doing! I'm going to give this lady $40 after yelling at me? Screw that so I told her no tip and I don't like being yelled at. I leave the place and am walking to my car and she pops out the door and yells that I hope my family kill themselves. Puts a finger up to her head and makes like its a gun and pulls the trigger.

    Normally I would be pissed but I just had a great massage and saved forty bucks.

    I hope you all have better experiences than me.

  9. #10291

    A+ Massage At Decatur and Spring Mountain (just south on Decatur)

    Went to A+ massage and got a great massage! The masseuse (middle aged and not pretty) did a great job. She took instruction well and hit the lower back hard and the calves perfectly. Had small chit chat during massage as her English wasn't the best.

    When the massage was over I got dressed and walked out of the room. I was fishing in my pocket for $40.00 tip (I really liked the massage) I had (4) $100 bills, a twenty and 5 crumpled singles. So I snatched the $20 and put the rest back in my pocket. I reached for my wallet where I knew I had another $20.

    I tried handing her the one twenty in my hand while I retrieved the other $20 in my wallet (which was in my hand) She yelled "No, I don't want $20 " We went from imperfect English to perfect English. It startled me and I tried to explain that I was giving her twenty while I got the other twenty out of my wallet.

    She said something else that was inappropriate and I thought " WTF am I doing! I'm going to give this lady $40 after yelling at me? Screw that so I told her no tip and I don't like being yelled at. I leave the place and am walking to my car and she pops out the door and yells that I hope my family kill themselves. Puts a finger up to her head and makes like its a gun and pulls the trigger.

    Normally I would be pissed but I just had a great massage and saved forty bucks.

    I hope you all have better experiences than me.

  10. #10290

    Cars

    Quote Originally Posted by Mkkamk  [View Original Post]
    Anyone why and if it's safe. It's been parked there for the past week in different spots. Always empty.
    Just because their empty doesn't mean they don't poss have cameras running.

  11. #10289

    St Rose Spa,

    Can anyone provide me with any updates on who is working there still, and if there are new one what do they look like.

    I've seen Gina and I think Mia before. I saw on rubmaps there is someone named Amanda also? What does she look like?

    Thank you!

  12. #10288
    Senior Member


    Posts: 2989

    If

    Quote Originally Posted by Mkkamk  [View Original Post]
    Anyone why and if it's safe. It's been parked there for the past week in different spots. Always empty.
    It's the old Crown Vics I wouldn't worry about it they put them out to slow down speeders.

  13. #10287

    LE empty car parked in lot of OASIS

    Anyone why and if it's safe. It's been parked there for the past week in different spots. Always empty.

  14. #10286

    Never coming back to LV.

    Quote Originally Posted by JackHolly  [View Original Post]
    Depending on the day, she's either in LA or Santa Barbara or not working. Not sure what to believe.
    California is your only chance.

  15. #10285
    Quote Originally Posted by IceCreamLicker  [View Original Post]
    Talking with one of the old Lilys girl. She will be coming back next month (I'll share location then) she said she can't wait to her back so she can have a threesome with me and one of her friends before she starts her shift here. I thought she was joking but she said "no, I'm serious, a real threesome". Wish me luck on this one guys. LOL.
    What ended up happening with this girl? And which girl is she?

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape