Thread: Massage Parlor Reports Only Seniors with more than 50 posts
+
Add Report
Results 5,716 to 5,730 of 16038
-
07-24-22 02:29 #10323Regular Member

Posts: 234th of July weekend victory
I was visiting over the 4th weekend and went down to Tropicana looking for a SW since I only had $100 cash left. It didn't work out. So I looked up the AMP near me. I found one open 24 hours and $40 hhr. So I go in and I figure the worst that happens is I get a massage and go home. She was ok, which was perfect for what I had left. After about 5-10 minutes she flips me over and asks for $$ CFS. I countered with. 6 for he. She says she takes zelle and I told her I can't have that show up in my account. She agrees but tells me not to tell on her, I agree. So she gets to work, she pulls her shirt down and lets me touch her leg.
I didn't think it would work and I'm sure I got lucky. I don't remember which place it was, I only remember it was off Trop and open at around 3 am.
-
07-24-22 01:31 #10322Regular Member

Posts: 5Tried out F&k massage
It has been forever since I went to a parlor for a tug and man did I miss it. The massage was surprisingly great. I didn't get the name of the lady, but she was thin probably around mid 30's and had a cute face. She gave a nice strong massage and knew how to get down. . 5 for the HH massage and she wanted. 8 for a tug, I was able to talk her down. 6. The she took care of me with some plenty of roaming. Overall I see this as a win LOL.
-
07-23-22 21:34 #10321Senior Member

Posts: 767I do not know what the game is like in vegas, but if ya'll would share on the board
I don't mind whether in public or PM. I am still looking for a place with a Latina MP. I will analyse some of the recent reviews as well.
Originally Posted by HobbyCruiser
[View Original Post]
-
07-23-22 17:26 #10320Troll, just add me to your ignore list.

Posts: 92VN spa. Has some
Hot asian girls. FS for $190 plus $50. Kinda expensive. But cici licks good nuts and slurps cocks.
-
07-23-22 17:24 #10319Regular Member

Posts: 16Do remember the names at la luna and what they look like?
Originally Posted by VeeAnon
[View Original Post]
-
07-23-22 15:52 #10318Regular Member

Posts: 31La luna
House fee. 7.
Good massage.
Old fugly girl.
HE for $.
I'm not sure why I did the HE, honestly it was a waist of money.
The massage was good, but I prefer a regular place for that.
Saw another lady there and she looked better, not sure about her service.
Stay safe.
-
07-23-22 00:37 #10317Senior Member

Posts: 52Asian Spa, Aly Wellness, La Luna
Tried out a few places and struck out at two of them.
Went to Asian Spa on Sunset close to Eastern and like other reports stated, it is closed. There was a sign on the door. Thought about going into the Thai Spa in the plaza next door but decided against it.
Next stop was to Aly Wellness on Sahara and Jones next to the pizza place, but after ringing the bell in the afternoon and waiting around for 10 minutes, no one answered the door and I left.
After those strikeouts, I went back to La Luna on Cheyenne and had another good massage with a different person. . 5 for the half hour and got a good he. So far I've seen 3 masseuse there and would only go back for one of them.
-
07-22-22 14:15 #10316Regular Member

Posts: 3Pw
Who did you see at PW (your 8 of 10)? Might partake FS.
Originally Posted by LaidBack7978
[View Original Post]
-
07-22-22 00:06 #10315Regular Member

Posts: 1Pw
Just went to pw, had an awesome time, spent. 7 on the house and $$ for full service. The therapist was a 8 out of 10!
-
07-21-22 15:00 #10314Banned Member

Posts: 139100%
Lemon always always hooks me up with GFE / BBFS.
Originally Posted by RodneyDanger
[View Original Post]
-
07-21-22 14:17 #10313Senior Member

Posts: 1456Bbfs
But do they offer BBFS, because that is what he was looking for at PW.
Originally Posted by Dontdoitplease
[View Original Post]
-
07-21-22 13:39 #10312Senior Member

Posts: 311I do know Lemon and I specifically asked her if the girl provided BBFS. She told me that she did offer it. The day that I visited PW I came straight from the office, so I was fresh and clean. I'm not one to waste time given prior disappointments at PW, so I bring it up at the beginning. If the girl was spooked by me, she needs to find different work.
Originally Posted by SkyWookie
[View Original Post]
-
07-21-22 08:40 #10311Senior Member

Posts: 1456Pw
Maybe for you they wouldn't provide BBFS, maybe you spooked the girl or something about you turned her off, it happens, but rest assured PW does indeed offer BBFS.
Originally Posted by RodneyDanger
[View Original Post]
Most likely you made the girl paranoid by asking. I never asked any of the girls if they would do BBFS, I just waited till the time came and when they pointed at the condom I simply said no thanks and we proceeded.
Get to know Lemon the girl who usually greets customers and she'll make sure you get what you are looking for.
-
07-21-22 05:34 #10310Senior Member

Posts: 297Hitting the Books
I'm from out of town and as per usual, start doing my research well in advance of my visits to any of our fine cities, Vegas being no exception, but this time I'm feeling that the massage action, as we have come to know and expect across this great land, has become some sort of war here in sin city. I kind of understand, the laws in this county are quite clear, what other cities and towns can selectively overlook as long as the establishment isn't creating a public nuisance, las Vegas doesn't quite have that luxury, with the amount of tourism it has on a weekly basis. From what I have read so far in this forum, the search for the perfect, no hassle parlor, with the amenities we seek, at this time, seems to be more trouble than it's worth, maybe not for the local hobbyist, but certainly for the vacationing patron, who doesn't have that much time to play hit or miss.
-
07-20-22 21:16 #10309Troll, just add me to your ignore list.

Posts: 15Going to vegas
Any FS AMPs or BJ ones by the strip or Chinatown? I'm going this weekend!












Reply With Quote





