Rubrankings.com
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts

Thread: Massage Parlor Reports

+ Add Report
Page 357 of 871 FirstFirst ... 257 307 347 348 349 350 351 352 353 354 355 356 357 358 359 360 361 362 363 364 365 366 367 407 457 857 ... LastLast
Results 5,341 to 5,355 of 13065
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #7725
    Quote Originally Posted by EscortLover21  [View Original Post]
    Went there Sunday it was good had a Chinese girl name Mia great tits prob early 30's it was fine.
    What was the damage? Is FS an option?

  2. #7724
    Banned Member


    Posts: 1258
    Quote Originally Posted by Altr84  [View Original Post]
    Keep seeing her posts. Anyone ever try her out??

    https://rubmd.com/los-angeles-ca/5c2...5-863b49c8cfd6
    TOFTT. Just don't expect to get the IG model in the ad. Her name is Chanelle Punton. Look her up.

  3. #7723

    Seeking Korean parlor or independent for massage

    Anyone recommend some Korean spots?

  4. #7722

    Reviews

    Keep seeing her posts. Anyone ever try her out??

    https://rubmd.com/los-angeles-ca/5c2...5-863b49c8cfd6

  5. #7721
    Quote Originally Posted by LifeIsPeachy11  [View Original Post]
    Was getting sushi last night and Saw a grand opening of a new place on Washington pl near tellefson park, anyone checked it out?
    Went there Sunday it was good had a Chinese girl name Mia great tits prob early 30's it was fine.

  6. #7720

    Abby

    Quote Originally Posted by TriteAdventure  [View Original Post]
    I hit Abby's kitty 2 times and got totally satisfied. So thinking to try a new hole and leave a happy before leaving CA. Other provider (s) recommendable here?
    That's funny. She told me she was going back to NY soon, so I was wondering who her replacement would be. Have you seen anyone else at that spot, or is it just her?

  7. #7719
    Troll, if you don't put me on ignore then don't complain about what I post


    Posts: 2977

    Dick or brain?

    Quote Originally Posted by HKPunter99  [View Original Post]
    I'll be in LA for a couple of nights and can stay in either Century City or Torrance (strange, I know).

    If you had a choice between the two places, which would you choose for good Asian Spa choices close by?

    Looking for Asian spa, don't need FS but that is a bonus.

    Don't need 20 year old, but don't want 50 year olds. Decent massage, great (happy) ending.
    I have been to Torrance twice. I could not leave fast enough. The place is a b level shithole. That being said, it is apparently near Lomita and other nonsense places, and that is where eco is I guess. There you can get fucked for less than 150 out the door I am guessing.

    Century city is a white preserve. There is not shit in the street, there are not dollar stores, and the restaurants have bathrooms you can actually use. The pussy is 3 x expensive. The MPs on the westside are not full service, well, except for chen's and the Latina joints with the whales.

    So, if it is all about your dick, stay in Torrance and the wonderful night life. If you want to actually stay somewhere that is not a dump, stay in century city.

  8. #7718

    Century City or Torrance?

    I'll be in LA for a couple of nights and can stay in either Century City or Torrance (strange, I know).

    If you had a choice between the two places, which would you choose for good Asian Spa choices close by?

    Looking for Asian spa, don't need FS but that is a bonus.

    Don't need 20 year old, but don't want 50 year olds. Decent massage, great (happy) ending.

  9. #7717

    LAX Area

    Quote Originally Posted by Mkkamk  [View Original Post]
    Coming into town and want some recommendations near the airport. Feel free to pm me your suggestion. Thanks.
    The only place that immediately comes to mind is Super Spa. I've always enjoyed at least a HJ, usually from an asian / Korean MILF or GILF. Only offered a BJ once but covered and WAAAAY to pricey for the talent doing the offering. The HJs used to be 40 but now 60 or more. Try to nail that down after you say 'hello' in the room. And never tip before the service. Never.

  10. #7716
    Quote Originally Posted by LifeIsPeachy11  [View Original Post]
    Was getting sushi last night and Saw a grand opening of a new place on Washington pl near tellefson park, anyone checked it out?
    Yeah, it's got average / below average providers, but there's more on the menu than HJ, so that's good. Had a chunky Filipina type, but there was a decent looking (Chinese?) woman there as well they were trying to push on me as a second set of hands. Not too busy because of the proximity to a local bar.

  11. #7715

    Peach spa

    I hit Abby's kitty 2 times and got totally satisfied. So thinking to try a new hole and leave a happy before leaving CA. Other provider (s) recommendable here?

  12. #7714
    Regular Member


    Posts: 17
    Quote Originally Posted by Mkkamk  [View Original Post]
    Coming into town and want some recommendations near the airport. Feel free to pm me your suggestion. Thanks.
    Massage Eden.

  13. #7713

    Places new the airport

    Coming into town and want some recommendations near the airport. Feel free to pm me your suggestion. Thanks.

  14. #7712
    Quote Originally Posted by ChrisPoontang  [View Original Post]
    Is Jennifer a 3 holer?

    Most importantly has Jennifer menstruated at some point in her life. Even if it was decades ago?

    I don't think Mary (Jenny) has ever menstruated but some guys are okay with that but I don't judge.
    Not sure. Perhaps a request with her GYNO to pull up her records.

  15. #7711
    Troll, if you don't put me on ignore then don't complain about what I post


    Posts: 2687
    Quote Originally Posted by NathanR  [View Original Post]
    I think that there is a bit of confusion. Mary (Jenny) from Chen's IS the owner of Santa Monica Massage. Yes, she is above the speed limit on PCH in age. However, there is a Jennifer that works there also.
    Is Jennifer a 3 holer?

    Most importantly has Jennifer menstruated at some point in her life. Even if it was decades ago?

    I don't think Mary (Jenny) has ever menstruated but some guys are okay with that but I don't judge.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape