Thread: Massage and Body Rubs. Non AMP
+
Add Report
Results 3,196 to 3,210 of 9738
-
07-25-22 19:29 #6543Banned Member

Posts: 253As always YMMV with all these sorry azz "providers" LOL.
Originally Posted by Niteluvr
[View Original Post]
For me, the short-haired butch gave me ONE HELL of a gumjob. It was VERY firm, and consistent. But not quite as sloppy / wet as I'm used to from other girls.
I give it to her for Consistently nursing the load out without bitching, complaining, or stopping to check / tell the time. The other girl reminds you of the time while the other one keeps patiently sucking.
I used my session with her to the max, as I like to get my chips worth out of these "providers. " So I held out and let her edge me until I heard "you have 3 minutes left" from the long-haired one on the bed.
That's when I relaxed, and took a deep breath. Before flooding her mouth with baby batter.
She does not stop sucking while you are firing off your kids either. I could feel her tongue swirling the batter upwards in her mouth. It felt like she spent the entire 3 minutes milking out everydrop, and I did not see her spit.
It's also to be noted in one of their list crawler reviews, that she swallowed a guy. She was in the comment section arguing and saying she doesn't offer swallow.
But I'm pretty sure my load was swallowed. So maybe things could get better in the future??
My main issue with them is the price of admission. Not trying to drop 5 dubs on a manly looking butch for 45 min LOL.
Maybe I'll repeat in a pinch.
-
07-25-22 08:57 #6542Senior Member

Posts: 4061She is Brazilian. Great body, service, and personality, even with that tad little gut.
Originally Posted by Parkway91
[View Original Post]
-
07-24-22 22:31 #6541Banned Member

Posts: 13634I can't see much luck if they're constantly working out of seedy no-tels. Just hope you don't show up on a game show where Steve Harvey says, "Hey MA, do you remember this pic?
Originally Posted by MassageAwesome
[View Original Post]
-
07-24-22 15:43 #6540Senior Member

Posts: 4061LOL yep.
Originally Posted by Niteluvr
[View Original Post]
I did it. She replied within 30 seconds.
Even though they seem like they placing the only 2 girl ad, they ain't getting much luck LOL.
-
07-24-22 12:27 #6539Senior Member

Posts: 58Wow. Thanks for confirming bro!
Originally Posted by WildNCrazy
[View Original Post]
-
07-24-22 11:26 #6538Senior Member

Posts: 580Info
Looks interesting. Is she black or what is her race? Looks like she is Brazilian which is cool.
Originally Posted by Dan1204
[View Original Post]
-
07-24-22 08:33 #6537Regular Member

Posts: 12Third hole freak is a scam. Fake pics and homeboy hiding in the bedroom to jump out and rob you. They have about 3 or 4 ads with the same format and wording located Lindbergh area. Trust me, stay away. Posted a detailed report in ripoffs but waiting for it to get approved.
Originally Posted by SlickOne1084
[View Original Post]
-
07-24-22 00:13 #6536Senior Member

Posts: 175Cece
Got to see her after two cancellations. She tried to explain what happened with her closet / reasons for cancellations. She moved to a new place in buckhead. Easy directions and instructions.
As always she delivers. Awesome Authentic Nuru on an air mattress. Wonderful pre-massage shower warm up and post-massage wash off.
Link -- https://rubmd.com/atlanta-ga/6d8f125...7-cd2f2d7ff168.
Always the best!!
Take Care why'all.
-
07-23-22 20:14 #6535Banned Member

Posts: 13634You saying that the butch woman wanted you to text a pic with three fingers and your tongue out?
Originally Posted by MassageAwesome
[View Original Post]
-
07-23-22 12:51 #6534Senior Member

Posts: 4061Three fingers and your tongue out. That is the weirdest verification I've heard. They'll reply back to you on like 30 seconds though. They post every hour if you look on that page.
Originally Posted by Niteluvr
[View Original Post]
-
07-23-22 06:03 #6533Regular Member

Posts: 24Asian Craigslist type of page
While amusing take out options, I peeped on the other party's phone something about "Line" app and a page called "meimin" (I was not snooping on her phone, I saw it on her display while I was given the phone to hold for a moment). Later that day, my curiosity got the best of me, so I went to check it out. Apparently, it's like a Chinese version of craigslist.
Anyway, I saw some Massage ads so I downloaded the Line app and tried to get in touch with them. 6 of them were Google card scams and one sent me to Kroger to "wait to get picked up" by herself.
http://atl.meimin.us/massage/f574459.html
Does anybody else have any experience with these sites and the women?
-
07-23-22 00:28 #6532Banned Member

Posts: 13634I could never have cum with Butch (insufficient suction, blah), but I was about to cum with the chubby chick just a moment or so before she jumped off. Butch is very protective of her girl and I suspect she would be seriously fucked if her partner moved on. When I set up the appointment, had to be very precise on time or I'd get those annoying texts. Wasn't worth it but off the list.
Originally Posted by MassageAwesome
[View Original Post]
-
07-22-22 16:30 #6531Senior Member

Posts: 4061Oh yea I forgot about the part where semi cute girl goes to watch TV while butch girl finishes the sucking. She'll go a long while too with no complaints. Head is decent for using no tongue. I think that the Butch girl is very protective of her girlfriend because she knows she is cuter than she is. Also, if you're going to set an appointment with them, do it. They will text you every two minutes asking where are you or if you're close to the hotel.
Originally Posted by Niteluvr
[View Original Post]
-
07-21-22 23:03 #6530Banned Member

Posts: 13634
Originally Posted by SlickWilly42
[View Original Post]
What MassageAwesome said. The two lesbos hop around sleazy Marietta notels and I saw them earlier this year. The butch-looking lady is from England, is ugly and has big, saggy tits. Her partner is a younger, chubbier American. You pay, don your birthday suit, lie down, the butch lady explains a bunch of rules, and the session goes something like this:
Originally Posted by MassageAwesome
[View Original Post]
American lady starts the BBBJ off, but you can't touch her and you can't CIM because, as butch lady explained, "She doesn't catch. " After the American lady gets you rolling, she stops and watches TV while the butch lady takes over. I asked if I could stand up while butch lady was sucking me off and play with her tits. Got a firm NO to both requests. There were so many negative rules that it ruined my session and I couldn't finish. Cleaned up with some baby wipes they had and left with blue balls.
-
07-21-22 22:47 #6529Senior Member

Posts: 4061Not worth it. I posted about them in the SW section. One is butch looking, ugly, but has an accent. The other is semi cute. Double BJ ain't much, one on dick (semi cute one), other on balls (butch). No tongue or double flicking / licking the head. Plus you can't touch them. Butch one gives decent head. Plus not a bad deal. Just too many rules. But if you want two girls on your twig and berries for an ok price, go see them.
Originally Posted by SlickWilly42
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote






