Thread: Massage and Body Rubs. Non AMP
+
Add Report
Results 3,211 to 3,225 of 9737
-
07-21-22 22:40 #6527Senior Member

Posts: 1180Between those and
A whole lot of widows looking for new fuck partners. Sounds too much like the two "women" from different parts of the country who were selling the same car of their deceased military husband.
Originally Posted by MassageAwesome
[View Original Post]
-
07-21-22 21:21 #6526Senior Member

Posts: 58That last one you listed calling herself the "Third hole Freak" LOL. Have you actually seen her bro cause that sounds like 12 all day.
Originally Posted by Macon1689
[View Original Post]
-
07-21-22 14:42 #6525Senior Member

Posts: 150Didn't think of that
Yeah I see all of those you mentioned consistently also. I may have to try them out. Hopefully one of them are good.
Originally Posted by MassageAwesome
[View Original Post]
-
07-21-22 14:01 #6524Senior Member

Posts: 117I know about Leah she is legit. But the others?
Originally Posted by Macon1689
[View Original Post]
-
07-21-22 11:38 #6523Senior Member

Posts: 139This sounds like EG
This seems just like Keisha / Egyptian Goddess. She is probably one of the most-mentioned people in this thread.
Originally Posted by UniAtlien
[View Original Post]
Just search "Egyptian Goddess" here.
-
07-20-22 23:47 #6522Senior Member

Posts: 4061She's always posting on there. I see her ad, the "divorced 40 year old looking for fun" ad, that "savage" ad, the big booty white woman only wanting black guys, and of course the Windy Hill Lesbians.
Originally Posted by PhilMe143
[View Original Post]
I'm thinking if they always posting it means they having no luck.
-
07-20-22 21:58 #6521Senior Member

Posts: 82https://rubmd.com/atlanta-ga/385540a...7-47d06dcd07d4
Originally Posted by UniAtlien
[View Original Post]
https://rubmd.com/atlanta-ga/db350bf...e-7186bf6e548c
https://rubmd.com/atlanta-ga/8617cdc...a-79cf7529abee
https://rubmd.com/atlanta-ga/5efc5b0...9-2aea7cdbdda6
Only Mixed girls I see on rubmd.
-
07-20-22 21:52 #6520Senior Member

Posts: 287Look on Rubmd or Tryst.
Originally Posted by UniAtlien
[View Original Post]
-
07-20-22 21:11 #6519Senior Member

Posts: 150Getting back in
My regular has moved away. So I'm on the prowl again. Getting back in the game. Does anyone have any info on this one. https://40up.com.listcrawler.eu/post...lanta/86522759#.
-
07-20-22 18:10 #6518Banned Member

Posts: 13634Keisha has always pulled out the twins since the first time I saw her in 2009. $20 has always been my tip and, since I'd been paying the same amount for so many years, I had forgotten what the house fee was vice the tip. She's only exposed her hairy pussy once and I rubbed it outside. She wouldn't allow FIV. Is she now asking for more for pussy play?
Originally Posted by HobbyCat55
[View Original Post]
-
07-20-22 17:54 #6517Senior Member

Posts: 189Looking for name / ad
Been awhile since I was in ATL and active. Awhile back ( 1 yr) there was a provider who was more or less the best genuine massage you could get with a happy ending. She'd go topless and let hands roam, but that's about it because she prefers women. Mixed girl, very laid back and easy going.
Anyone happen to have a name or link? Would love to find and visit her again.
-
07-20-22 15:19 #6516Senior Member

Posts: 475For an independent with HE included, I'd disagree with this. I think that's factored into their prices, unless specifically stated otherwise. If service goes above and beyond, then I can see that. In the case of EG, I agree wtih Gatsby- she knew why mongers were coming to see her and what was expected, and includes that in her pricing. I could see tipping her if she ever went beyond the standard mechanical finish, but I don't think she's really into that. She gives a good massage and a fair HE at a fair price- can't really ask for more than that (although you can always hope).
Originally Posted by HobbyCat55
[View Original Post]
-
07-20-22 11:24 #6515Senior Member

Posts: 519EG / Tip
$20 (twenty) is standard. If the shirt comes off and you get to play upstairs or downstairs the tip will go up accordingly to $40 area.
Originally Posted by JabaModern2
[View Original Post]
-
07-20-22 10:32 #6514Senior Member

Posts: 4061It means the ad no longer exists. It still may be on the page though.
Originally Posted by Dgcesq
[View Original Post]
-
07-19-22 23:51 #6513Senior Member

Posts: 34Latina Apartments
I apologize in advance for what I am sure is a stupid question: When I look on listcrawler, all I see are individual listings. How do I find the Latina apartments?
Originally Posted by SkyWookie
[View Original Post]












Reply With Quote





