Rubrankings.com
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 364 of 736 FirstFirst ... 264 314 354 355 356 357 358 359 360 361 362 363 364 365 366 367 368 369 370 371 372 373 374 414 464 ... LastLast
Results 5,446 to 5,460 of 11028
We Will Help You Relax
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #5583
    Quote Originally Posted by Colnago  [View Original Post]
    I have seen her. The photos are of her, but are all pre Covid. She has gained a few pounds. She is very nice and has good skills she also does Greek. Go for a quick visit. No difference between qv and hh visit service wise.
    You can usually pick her up on Aurora by Lowes. Qv is 100.

  2. #5582
    Quote Originally Posted by Wilier10  [View Original Post]
    Good morning everyone here, there someone hava intel about this hottie?

    https://tryst.link/escort/hazelb
    I have seen her. The photos are of her, but are all pre Covid. She has gained a few pounds. She is very nice and has good skills she also does Greek. Go for a quick visit. No difference between qv and hh visit service wise.

  3. #5581

    STG Mz. Diamond Alaskan / Peruvian 907-xxx-8839

    https://seattle.skipthegames.com/fem...f/655810660474

    Saw her yesterday last minute after other plans fell thru. Nice gal, accurate pics. Late 20's, reasonably HWP body with no signs of drug use. 180/280 HH / h for covered service, open to bare with test results but 200 upcharge that was too steep for me.

    No kissing. Head game was meh, some sucking around the head but no DT skills at all, also only went long enough to get little soldier ready for battle. Maybe 10 minutes of FS in 3 positions before the "you ready to come for me baby" started.

    Again really nice gal, but overall C+ at best, would repeat only in a pinch. She's here thru early next week.

  4. #5580

    Don't Miss Her

    Quote Originally Posted by OberonSpm  [View Original Post]
    Created an account here just to add a concurrence. Accurate info above and I'd put her at the top of my list of Brazilians. We kinda vibe so YMMV, but it was a pretty enthusiastic and energetic hour.
    +1000. I have had multiple visits with her, each better than the last. Treat her well, she will reward you.

  5. #5579

    Autumn Rose?

    Anyone seen this one? She's pretty. Reviews? https://tryst.link/escort/foreverautumnxoxo.

  6. #5578

    Dakota Skye

    Quote Originally Posted by NachoCheese  [View Original Post]
    That's a bit morbid.
    Shoot. I had no idea. What terrible news. I saw your post and immideately realized what you were implying a quick google search conirmed it. How sad. RIP.

  7. #5577
    Quote Originally Posted by KitWalker1967  [View Original Post]
    Yup! I had a very nice time with Bethany Sweet back before she retired. Also banged a few other locals who were in Rodney Moore flicks.
    Oh man. Those are the kind of women I like. Wish I could find one from public pop shots!

  8. #5576

    Kissmekennedy

    Definitely not the girl in the video. I find the Seattle KMK very attractive, great body, great service, one of the best fucks I've had. CFS but BBBJCIMWS (YMMV, of course). Very different kind of session than others I've experienced (always gone for the 500/2 hr), lots of just hanging, talking, drinking, smoking as well as fucking.

    [QUOTE=ShadowForce;6031158][QUOTE=BirdWatching;6031155][QUOTE=ShadowForce;6031070]Can you PM me contact info? I talked to her a couple years ago but obviously can't get back into the other site to get her info. [ / QUwaOTE].

    If t hat was KMK in the video, I would have to go see her. Haven't seen reports saying she is beautiful. [ / QUOTE].

    This is a good point. Can anyone comment on her face and age? QUOTE].

  9. #5575
    Quote Originally Posted by BareItAllXxx  [View Original Post]
    Kennedy is an attractive spinner. Very attractive face. Fun for me. Late 20's early 30's. Long dark hair.
    But she doesn't go bare though does she?

  10. #5574
    Quote Originally Posted by ShadowForce  [View Original Post]
    Can you PM me contact info? I talked to her a couple years ago but obviously can't get back into the other site to get her info.
    Will send PM.

  11. #5573

    Kmk

    Kennedy is an attractive spinner. Very attractive face. Fun for me. Late 20's early 30's. Long dark hair.

  12. #5572

    Knowmystatus

    Quote Originally Posted by BirdWatching  [View Original Post]
    Where do you go?
    IKnowmystatus.com

    It talent testing service for civilians. They then ship a test to a approved drawing location.

  13. #5571
    Quote Originally Posted by PoonHound1969  [View Original Post]
    Go get a STD test 72 hours before you date?
    Where do you go?

  14. #5570

    Kmk

    [QUOTE=BirdWatching;6031155][QUOTE=ShadowForce;6031070]Can you PM me contact info? I talked to her a couple years ago but obviously can't get back into the other site to get her info. [ / QUwaOTE].

    If t hat was KMK in the video, I would have to go see her. Haven't seen reports saying she is beautiful. [ / QUOTE].

    This is a good point. Can anyone comment on her face and age?

  15. #5569
    [QUOTE=ShadowForce;6031070]Can you PM me contact info? I talked to her a couple years ago but obviously can't get back into the other site to get her info. [ / QUwaOTE].

    If t hat was KMK in the video, I would have to go see her. Haven't seen reports saying she is beautiful.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape