Rubrankings.com
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 364 of 736 FirstFirst ... 264 314 354 355 356 357 358 359 360 361 362 363 364 365 366 367 368 369 370 371 372 373 374 414 464 ... LastLast
Results 5,446 to 5,460 of 11033
Come enjoy your Perfect Massage
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #5588

    Dakota Skye

    Quote Originally Posted by NachoCheese  [View Original Post]
    That's a bit morbid.
    Shoot. I had no idea. What terrible news. I saw your post and immideately realized what you were implying a quick google search conirmed it. How sad. RIP.

  2. #5587
    Quote Originally Posted by KitWalker1967  [View Original Post]
    Yup! I had a very nice time with Bethany Sweet back before she retired. Also banged a few other locals who were in Rodney Moore flicks.
    Oh man. Those are the kind of women I like. Wish I could find one from public pop shots!

  3. #5586

    Kissmekennedy

    Definitely not the girl in the video. I find the Seattle KMK very attractive, great body, great service, one of the best fucks I've had. CFS but BBBJCIMWS (YMMV, of course). Very different kind of session than others I've experienced (always gone for the 500/2 hr), lots of just hanging, talking, drinking, smoking as well as fucking.

    [QUOTE=ShadowForce;6031158][QUOTE=BirdWatching;6031155][QUOTE=ShadowForce;6031070]Can you PM me contact info? I talked to her a couple years ago but obviously can't get back into the other site to get her info. [ / QUwaOTE].

    If t hat was KMK in the video, I would have to go see her. Haven't seen reports saying she is beautiful. [ / QUOTE].

    This is a good point. Can anyone comment on her face and age? QUOTE].

  4. #5585
    Quote Originally Posted by BareItAllXxx  [View Original Post]
    Kennedy is an attractive spinner. Very attractive face. Fun for me. Late 20's early 30's. Long dark hair.
    But she doesn't go bare though does she?

  5. #5584
    Quote Originally Posted by ShadowForce  [View Original Post]
    Can you PM me contact info? I talked to her a couple years ago but obviously can't get back into the other site to get her info.
    Will send PM.

  6. #5583

    Kmk

    Kennedy is an attractive spinner. Very attractive face. Fun for me. Late 20's early 30's. Long dark hair.

  7. #5582

    Knowmystatus

    Quote Originally Posted by BirdWatching  [View Original Post]
    Where do you go?
    IKnowmystatus.com

    It talent testing service for civilians. They then ship a test to a approved drawing location.

  8. #5581
    Quote Originally Posted by PoonHound1969  [View Original Post]
    Go get a STD test 72 hours before you date?
    Where do you go?

  9. #5580

    Kmk

    [QUOTE=BirdWatching;6031155][QUOTE=ShadowForce;6031070]Can you PM me contact info? I talked to her a couple years ago but obviously can't get back into the other site to get her info. [ / QUwaOTE].

    If t hat was KMK in the video, I would have to go see her. Haven't seen reports saying she is beautiful. [ / QUOTE].

    This is a good point. Can anyone comment on her face and age?

  10. #5579
    [QUOTE=ShadowForce;6031070]Can you PM me contact info? I talked to her a couple years ago but obviously can't get back into the other site to get her info. [ / QUwaOTE].

    If t hat was KMK in the video, I would have to go see her. Haven't seen reports saying she is beautiful.

  11. #5578

    AlenaRose on PD

    Saw this beauty on PD.

    Great GFE from Poland and speaks English really well so you won't have any issues.

    Says she's open to everything but anal.

    I didn't try "everything" but an amazing passionate kisser and enthusiastic on the BBBJ and msog on the hour. $400.

    With TNA down thought I would share here because she's not getting noticed.

    She's a fun ball of energy as well.

    https://privatedelights.ch/USA/Washi...evue/AlenaRose

  12. #5577

    Contact

    Quote Originally Posted by VikVaughanKon  [View Original Post]
    I've seen her and had a nice time but haven't been back because I rarely repeat. I think she allowed CIM if my memory serves but it's been 5 years and I'm not sure if her options are the same.

    That girl in the videos is definitely not the same person though. KMK does match the pics in her ads and the gal in the video is definitely thicker / fat.
    Can you PM me contact info? I talked to her a couple years ago but obviously can't get back into the other site to get her info.

  13. #5576
    Quote Originally Posted by TigerFly  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone seen kissmekinnedy? I found some video here https://pornonod.com/user/kissmekennedy/, but not sure it is her. It is appreciated if someone can chime in. .
    I've seen her and had a nice time but haven't been back because I rarely repeat. I think she allowed CIM if my memory serves but it's been 5 years and I'm not sure if her options are the same.

    That girl in the videos is definitely not the same person though. KMK does match the pics in her ads and the gal in the video is definitely thicker / fat.

  14. #5575

    Hazel

    Good morning everyone here, there someone hava intel about this hottie?

    https://tryst.link/escort/hazelb

  15. #5574

    Kennedy

    Quote Originally Posted by TigerFly  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone seen kissmekinnedy? I found some video here https://pornonod.com/user/kissmekennedy/, but not sure it is her. It is appreciated if someone can chime in. .
    I've seen her once a couple years ago. She was really nice, but the date wasn't very memorable or one I cared enough to repeat. She wasn't as pretty as I thought she was going to be and she had a couple tattoos that weren't in her pictures. She was really nice and did try to establish some rapport before the date by offering coffee or tea before the date. She and I just didn't connect. Maybe it will be better for you if you decide to see her.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape