Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 5,446 to 5,460 of 11019
-
07-22-22 15:14 #5574Senior Member

Posts: 208Will send PM.
Originally Posted by ShadowForce
[View Original Post]
-
07-22-22 13:12 #5573Senior Member

Posts: 71Kmk
Kennedy is an attractive spinner. Very attractive face. Fun for me. Late 20's early 30's. Long dark hair.
-
07-22-22 13:00 #5572Senior Member

Posts: 32Knowmystatus
IKnowmystatus.com
Originally Posted by BirdWatching
[View Original Post]
It talent testing service for civilians. They then ship a test to a approved drawing location.
-
07-22-22 12:57 #5571Senior Member

Posts: 340Where do you go?
Originally Posted by PoonHound1969
[View Original Post]
-
07-22-22 12:56 #5570Senior Member

Posts: 112Kmk
[QUOTE=BirdWatching;6031155][QUOTE=ShadowForce;6031070]Can you PM me contact info? I talked to her a couple years ago but obviously can't get back into the other site to get her info. [ / QUwaOTE].
If t hat was KMK in the video, I would have to go see her. Haven't seen reports saying she is beautiful. [ / QUOTE].
This is a good point. Can anyone comment on her face and age?
-
07-22-22 12:53 #5569Senior Member

Posts: 340[QUOTE=ShadowForce;6031070]Can you PM me contact info? I talked to her a couple years ago but obviously can't get back into the other site to get her info. [ / QUwaOTE].
If t hat was KMK in the video, I would have to go see her. Haven't seen reports saying she is beautiful.
-
07-22-22 12:30 #5568Senior Member

Posts: 84AlenaRose on PD
Saw this beauty on PD.
Great GFE from Poland and speaks English really well so you won't have any issues.
Says she's open to everything but anal.
I didn't try "everything" but an amazing passionate kisser and enthusiastic on the BBBJ and msog on the hour. $400.
With TNA down thought I would share here because she's not getting noticed.
She's a fun ball of energy as well.
https://privatedelights.ch/USA/Washi...evue/AlenaRose
-
07-22-22 12:13 #5567Senior Member

Posts: 112Contact
Can you PM me contact info? I talked to her a couple years ago but obviously can't get back into the other site to get her info.
Originally Posted by VikVaughanKon
[View Original Post]
-
07-22-22 10:51 #5566Senior Member

Posts: 208I've seen her and had a nice time but haven't been back because I rarely repeat. I think she allowed CIM if my memory serves but it's been 5 years and I'm not sure if her options are the same.
Originally Posted by TigerFly
[View Original Post]
That girl in the videos is definitely not the same person though. KMK does match the pics in her ads and the gal in the video is definitely thicker / fat.
-
07-22-22 10:22 #5565Senior Member

Posts: 91Hazel
Good morning everyone here, there someone hava intel about this hottie?
https://tryst.link/escort/hazelb
-
07-22-22 09:42 #5564Senior Member

Posts: 111Kennedy
I've seen her once a couple years ago. She was really nice, but the date wasn't very memorable or one I cared enough to repeat. She wasn't as pretty as I thought she was going to be and she had a couple tattoos that weren't in her pictures. She was really nice and did try to establish some rapport before the date by offering coffee or tea before the date. She and I just didn't connect. Maybe it will be better for you if you decide to see her.
Originally Posted by TigerFly
[View Original Post]
-
07-22-22 03:11 #5563Banned Member

Posts: 99That's a bit morbid.
Originally Posted by DrtyHarry
[View Original Post]
-
07-22-22 01:48 #5562Senior Member

Posts: 2184Jav
Yup, 100% correct. A real tragedy if you ask me. I have a huge fetish for Japanese women and this was a real shame.
Originally Posted by BackInSea
[View Original Post]
-
07-22-22 00:59 #5561Regular Member

Posts: 20Kissmekennedy
Has anyone seen kissmekinnedy? I found some video here https://pornonod.com/user/kissmekennedy/, but not sure it is her. It is appreciated if someone can chime in. .
-
07-22-22 00:23 #5560Banned Member

Posts: 1358Stephanie looks wonderful. Wonder if and when she will be up here.
Originally Posted by BbKingg
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote




