Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 10,171 to 10,185 of 59499
-
07-24-22 12:02 #49329Banned Member

Posts: 2410Anna and Katrina are the other two, Lucky went back to NY.
Originally Posted by MunchMacoochie
[View Original Post]
-
07-24-22 11:51 #49328Senior Member

Posts: 297New talent
Stopped at Oriental and got Coco. Young and pretty, great massage technique, darn good finish. Didn't ring any doorbells though and stayed out of reach.
She's either not into it or needs coaching. Time shall tell.
Saw two other newbies that were youngish and also pretty. Actually didn't see any familiar faces.
I got Lucky last week and really liked her. She rang two doorbells with honest enthusiasm. I appreciate enthusiasm.
-
07-24-22 10:34 #49327Senior Member

Posts: 79Wawa Ticket?
What's the ticket for wawa nowadays I went years ago, but they only had an old bag available so I left.
Originally Posted by JimBrown
[View Original Post]
-
07-24-22 06:06 #49326Banned Member

Posts: 367Ivy Spa
Anyone have Intel on this one? Right by the freeway on cb?? FS??
-
07-23-22 22:52 #49325Banned Member

Posts: 13634I only stayed at Neon because Daisy was such a hottie and a rarity in these parts. A better ROI would be to fly to Colombia with a few friends, stay for a week and fuck the hell out of some young ladies on the cheap.
Originally Posted by JDont
[View Original Post]
-
07-23-22 21:19 #49324Senior Member

Posts: 146Thanks for the report Nite.
Originally Posted by Niteluvr
[View Original Post]
That's some serious GPS inflation. I haven't been to those kamps in a few years but still.
Sounds like neon is not worth it for that latina itch. But interesting.
-
07-23-22 20:13 #49323Banned Member

Posts: 13634The Korean woman I saw at St. Jame yesterday looked good, but she'll want to rape your wallet. She claimed to be 27 and looked it. St. Jame is on Piedmont Rd in the Buckhead area of Atlanta.
Originally Posted by Sexhoundtn2
[View Original Post]
-
07-23-22 18:33 #49322Senior Member

Posts: 201Yes,
Originally Posted by Percy1234
[View Original Post]
It means total Amount
Out The Door.
Looks like he paid 60 house and 80 tip
140 total.
-
07-23-22 18:23 #49321Senior Member

Posts: 152Otd?
What is OTD? I looked at the abbreviations page it is not listed. Tried googling. Does it mean Out The Door? In the above case, did you pay 60 or 80 or total 140? Did 140 include BJ?
Originally Posted by Depot
[View Original Post]
-
07-23-22 16:54 #49320Senior Member

Posts: 4061As for KAMPs there's quite a few downtown Atlanta / Buckhead (Spring, St Jame, Wawa, Quality Health to make a few) but they are pretty pricey. Plus you may get rushed in, rushed to "do the deed", and then rushed out. Therapy Plus has decent price range, young girls, and you won't be rushed. It's in Smyrna off of Atlanta Rd. Google it, easy to find.
Originally Posted by Sexhoundtn2
[View Original Post]
By the way, I may take your word up on finding a good Knoxville spot considering I drive through there sometimes when going to Cleveland, Ohio.
-
07-23-22 12:52 #49319Senior Member

Posts: 1575A quick visit
Hey guys Sr member here. I just found out I will be in Atlanta for a short trip on Monday during the day. I'm going to visit Club Vivide again. Had a great time there my last time down with a huge assed Venezuelan chick but am looking for an AMP this time also. I have RTFF until my eyes are crossed. There is so much information to try to Process. I'm looking for a good KAMP that offers FS and younger ladies. Any recommendation on which place and which girl would be much appreciated. If you're ever in the Knoxville area let me know and I will be glad to help.
-
07-23-22 10:58 #49318Senior Member

Posts: 4061Although there been reviews on here about this place, good to hear one from a senior and trusted member. Thanks for TOFTT night. Sounds like the Buckhead spas haven't changed, just gotten worse.
Originally Posted by Niteluvr
[View Original Post]
-
07-23-22 09:15 #49317Senior Member

Posts: 209Neon Fucksion
You paid 2 for a HJ at Neon Fusion?
Originally Posted by Niteluvr
[View Original Post]
-
07-23-22 06:29 #49316Senior Member

Posts: 297When I called I got vm with the business name and "all staff is busy now with other clients. Please leave your name and number and we'll call you back".
Originally Posted by Surch2020
[View Original Post]
-
07-23-22 00:10 #49315Banned Member

Posts: 13634St. Jame, etc
Had to go downtown so decided to stop by VIP Spa (formerly Gold Spa). It was shut down with traffic cones preventing entrance once again. Went across the street to St. Jame where my old friend the mamasan greeted me and gave me a hard time for being absent so long. Long story short, the St. Jame ladies after the spa shootings that went to work at VIP have returned to St. Jame. I was offered a curvy Korean with too much eye makeup and whose name I forgot. Said she was 27, had curvy hips and large naturals. When she quoted me $400/ hr, I stood up to leave and suddenly it went down to $300, all covered. Fuck that. She grabbed my shirt near the door and assured me that they had cheaper alternatives. Fuck that. Gave the mamasan a hug and left.
Decided to check on Neon Fusion on Lambert. Walked in to a large foyer painted in neon drip effects with incense burning on a table in the center of the room. Rang the bell to the main area and greeted by a heifer of a Latina in a too-tight bikini. Led me to a room and "shyly" told her I'd never been to a massage parlor. Pricing was quoted as $200/ hh, $300/45, and $350/ hr. Body paints were on a short table in the corner. She told me she had one model available and a petite Latina showed up a minute later. Told me her name was Daisy. She's a 5-foot spinner with a tight body, bubbly little ass and small B-cups with pointy nips. Said she's Venezuelan, lives in Cali and will be here for a month. She's my type, so opted for 30 minutes to test the waters.
Her rules were firm: No FIV, no nipple sucking and even no circling her bunghole with a gentle finger. Jokingly asked her if she allows DATY and got a firm NO (I never do that anyway). A HJ is included in the 30 minutes but CFS would be an additional $140. Did every HJ position and technique I could get her to do for that 30 minutes, held off as long as I could and busted a nice load in her hand. She had me sit down on the sofa, cleaned me thoroughly, gave me a water, and I left.
Wouldn't repeat but satisfied my curiosity.












Reply With Quote




