Rubrankings.com
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 414 of 1656 FirstFirst ... 314 364 404 405 406 407 408 409 410 411 412 413 414 415 416 417 418 419 420 421 422 423 424 464 514 914 1414 ... LastLast
Results 6,196 to 6,210 of 24834
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #18639

    How do you do it?

    Quote Originally Posted by AGuyHere87  [View Original Post]
    Sorry to inform you but profiles like this are 100% fake. Reverse image search always. The ads description is the same as numerous other ones.
    I tried saving the images and searching with tineye and google lens but I get back 0 search results. How do you search or what engine do you use?

  2. #18638

    Nikki

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...polis/87050749

    Anyone have a dream with this one. I've tried searching the boards but can't confirm that the Nikki I seeedh is this Nikki.

  3. #18637

    Imo

    Quote Originally Posted by Rumbl343  [View Original Post]
    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...polis/86927937

    Usually the ones that sell vids on snap make my spiddy sense go off but that ass has peaked my interest.
    The fact that all 3 holes are available and she does anal, screams scam to me.

  4. #18636

    Fake af

    Quote Originally Posted by Rumbl343  [View Original Post]
    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...polis/86927937

    Usually the ones that sell vids on snap make my spiddy sense go off but that ass has peaked my interest.
    Sorry to inform you but profiles like this are 100% fake. Reverse image search always. The ads description is the same as numerous other ones.

  5. #18635

    Any info on this one or TGTBT?

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...polis/86927937

    Usually the ones that sell vids on snap make my spiddy sense go off but that ass has peaked my interest.

  6. #18634
    Quote Originally Posted by Yoppy675  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone visited with this cutie? Ad looks legit, but no comments or reviews on EB. She looks like she would be a ton of fun.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...polis/86570611
    She is a lot of fun. Her body is not perfect but she is real. All in all had a nice time. Pretty open with exception of Greek.

  7. #18633

    That might explain

    Quote Originally Posted by KJohn58  [View Original Post]
    I decided to give Trixi a try, the location was close and she responded back her roommate was out, we could use the couch (the one in the pictures) I arrived on time, she greeted me in and slipped on the protection, with a BJ, very helpful firming me up, asking which position I'd like? With her small body and beautiful little perky tits in my face I said just climb on, it slid right in her moistness, her sighs and moans definitely escalated my excitement of the moment. It didn't take long before my nuts pulled tight and burst inside her, she continued riding a couple minutes milking every last drop. As she climbed off I couldn't help but notice her wetness, grabbing a napkin to wipe off, as I went to take the condom off I realized my who shaft and balls covered in a milky cream, I thought to myself she really cums good or daddy left a mess? I definitely don't mind either. As I threw back on my clothes I couldn't help noticing the large shoes and a bedroom door partially open, wondering if there was a cuck on the other side watching? I ain't mad and I look forward to another encounter.

    I'm always on the lookout for a couples team interested in a third.
    On an earlier post it was mentioned Trixi would not do outcall. Maybe her cuck only allows her to do incall so he can watch. Might have to check her out as well.

  8. #18632

    Ashley

    Anybody know anything about this Ashley?

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...polis/86902491

  9. #18631

    Alexis

    Quote Originally Posted by TyCox  [View Original Post]
    If anybody remembers the chick in the picture and knows how to get a hold of her on social media. She's back limited availability for a few.
    Yes, definitely remember her, she was always so hard to hook up with, one time she'd respond, next time she'd ghost you. The last pictures I remember look like she put on some weight? Or was she pregnant? Anyway, thanks for the info, I'll throw feelers her way.

  10. #18630

    Trust your Spidey Sense

    Quote Originally Posted by Boner1986  [View Original Post]
    Well I've set up a meeting with Khead the other night, and when I got to her apartments near downtown. I let her know that I was there, but she somehow forgot about our meet up. She was picking up "goods" from a friend and wanted me to pick her up from there. My spidey senses went off, so I just said to myself "f**k this s**t" and left the area as fast as I could.

    It could've went either way if I continued, but I wasn't taking chances of being robbed or worse.
    I wish I would've trusted mine. PM for Details.

  11. #18629

    Trixi

    Quote Originally Posted by TyCox  [View Original Post]
    She has like a 60 year old boyfriend she lives with.
    I decided to give Trixi a try, the location was close and she responded back her roommate was out, we could use the couch (the one in the pictures) I arrived on time, she greeted me in and slipped on the protection, with a BJ, very helpful firming me up, asking which position I'd like? With her small body and beautiful little perky tits in my face I said just climb on, it slid right in her moistness, her sighs and moans definitely escalated my excitement of the moment. It didn't take long before my nuts pulled tight and burst inside her, she continued riding a couple minutes milking every last drop. As she climbed off I couldn't help but notice her wetness, grabbing a napkin to wipe off, as I went to take the condom off I realized my who shaft and balls covered in a milky cream, I thought to myself she really cums good or daddy left a mess? I definitely don't mind either. As I threw back on my clothes I couldn't help noticing the large shoes and a bedroom door partially open, wondering if there was a cuck on the other side watching? I ain't mad and I look forward to another encounter.

    I'm always on the lookout for a couples team interested in a third.

  12. #18628

    Back with limited availability

    If anybody remembers the chick in the picture and knows how to get a hold of her on social media. She's back limited availability for a few.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 3E0FDE82-8C60-43BC-AD69-7E6686EC7F55.jpg‎  

  13. #18627

    Khead

    Quote Originally Posted by Boner1986  [View Original Post]
    Only 1 person from here mentioned her, but not much to go by, so any info is appreciated.

    https://indianapolis.skipthegames.co...r/266175930440
    Well I've set up a meeting with Khead the other night, and when I got to her apartments near downtown. I let her know that I was there, but she somehow forgot about our meet up. She was picking up "goods" from a friend and wanted me to pick her up from there. My spidey senses went off, so I just said to myself "f**k this s**t" and left the area as fast as I could.

    It could've went either way if I continued, but I wasn't taking chances of being robbed or worse.

  14. #18626

    3 okay experiences

    Quote Originally Posted by Burglar  [View Original Post]
    Since a few guys have had bad experiences with her, I thought I'd clarify my own personal experiences haven't all been perfect. I use my big head though and I've never felt threatened once. Also never seen her cover her arms with anything also. I'm not saying she doesn't have a pharma issue but she is not skin and bones either. I have never had an appointment interrupted or been rushed. In fact she will go put of her way for me to be happy.

    Sorry to the members that got scammed, truly.

    That being said use your best judgement and definitely don't order her video / pic packages from what I've been told.

    That's all I'm going to say on the subject. Be safe always.
    I've imagined a few encounters with her. A couple years ago was thinner and clean. Most recently, was clearly in a rush but was obliging. Likes doggy, but will do multiple positions. Everything covered. Has a meaty kitty that gets creamy. On a good day, she'll get into and even orgasm. She seems to have pharma issue / bruising. But, always been happy and never felt threatened. Further, she did send a decent 7:00 video.

  15. #18625

    Bella aka Alexis

    Since a few guys have had bad experiences with her, I thought I'd clarify my own personal experiences haven't all been perfect. I use my big head though and I've never felt threatened once. Also never seen her cover her arms with anything also. I'm not saying she doesn't have a pharma issue but she is not skin and bones either. I have never had an appointment interrupted or been rushed. In fact she will go put of her way for me to be happy.

    Sorry to the members that got scammed, truly.

    That being said use your best judgement and definitely don't order her video / pic packages from what I've been told.

    That's all I'm going to say on the subject. Be safe always.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape