Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 7,366 to 7,380 of 43526
-
07-25-22 15:30 #36161Senior Member

Posts: 141Braintree Washington St
Has anyone been to this place recently? I went there twice in the last couple of Mos and it was the same one and she was wearing the same clothes as she wore with me. I see that often actually. What's up with wearing the same outfits? Anyways if someone could let me know I would appreciate it.
-
07-25-22 15:04 #36160Senior Member

Posts: 308Fat sharks
She got a brand new car 60 k easy who's complaining now haha!
Originally Posted by BunnyMeat
[View Original Post]
-
07-25-22 14:27 #36159Senior Member

Posts: 242L&B and. Andover
Had some drinks last Thursday afternoon in the Andover area and as I was driving home, I got a feeling of feeling really good (my buzz was at it peak! So I decided to stop into L&B in and. Andover. I called ahead and asked for an appointment with Amanda. She's a bit chunky, but I don't mind. She's very cool and laid back. I was kinda pressed for time, so I opted for the hh for. 5. Massage wasn't anything to write home about, and we all know that's not why I was there. Minimal tease, on the flip, I did the motion for a BJ, then the negotiation for a BBBJ was had. Settled on 1. For a BBBJ. It was good, she try's hard to please, and after about 15 minutes, she started to say that she was getting tired. So, I had her speed it up. Finally finished. It was good in a pinch. May not plan a special putting there. Mainly because there are other options that I prefer. Anyway, happy & safe mongering!
-
07-25-22 13:32 #36158Senior Member

Posts: 308Brighton ave Bost
I wonder if anyone try this place 917-765-it's located in Brighton near the Chinese market building 21 -a woman called me accent was not really strong so I'm just like to be cautious last digits 6580 when you look at the adv they're very explicit not usually a good sign.
https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/h...-6580/46886648
-
07-25-22 10:51 #36157Banned Member

Posts: 393Also
I am sure they are not paying taxes on all that income.
Originally Posted by BunnyMeat
[View Original Post]
-
07-25-22 09:01 #36156Regular Member

Posts: 5Cherry
Went to Cherry and drew E-lee. She is late 30's (I'm guessing), nice bod, massage was good, but not as hard as I like. Did some roaming as I approached the finish line. I would likely repeat. 60/60.
Originally Posted by JohnReid
[View Original Post]
-
07-25-22 08:25 #36155Senior Member

Posts: 144Many of them drive nice cars: Audi, Mercedes, Lexus, etc.
Originally Posted by JohnGlobalCorp
[View Original Post]
I am talking about regular providers here, not the movie stars horing around. Never saw anyone coming in the super fancy cars though. They are smart enough not to come to the shop in Ferraris or Lambos.
Even not FS providers make ridiculous amounts of money, the 200-250 K income range is not rare. And making 250 K / year places the individual into the top 2.4% of all wage earners in the US.
-
07-25-22 05:53 #36154Senior Member

Posts: 384Car
I've seen some of the clientele of these workers. She should be picked up in a limo.
Originally Posted by JohnGlobalCorp
[View Original Post]
-
07-25-22 02:44 #36153Regular Member

Posts: 242Watch out for the Sharks says the jealous monger. LOL
[Deleted by Admin]
EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was deleted because the content of the report was pointless, unproductive drama. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!
-
07-24-22 22:48 #36152Senior Member

Posts: 308Take me home
I saw one regular provider leaving her spa driving off a very expensive car, a kind of car that you drive if you have a very solid job. We are feeding this sharks fat.
-
07-24-22 18:31 #36151Senior Member

Posts: 1792 d
Any chance her name was Sophie or Sophia?
Originally Posted by DirtyCostello
[View Original Post]
-
07-24-22 16:23 #36150Senior Member

Posts: 62Asian MILF suggestions
Hola,
Been a long while since I posted or went anywhere.
Was in Las Vegas, but that was out of my budget. I take breaks from this during the cold months. Summer season is best because the ladies are more open to wearing shorts and showing more skin.
At least from my experience.
I'm craving some Azn Milfs this afternoon.
I've been to places in Quincy, Weymouth, Braintree, etc.
Since it's been awhile no idea what is available.
Any suggestions on nice looking Asian milfs in South Shore area only?
Young is fine, but still prefer those Milfs.
Skinny of course and no fat wrinkly grannies.
Gracias caballeros!
-
07-24-22 14:11 #36149Senior Member

Posts: 338Google Maps
Oh man that poor sucker is in the cloud forever! Watch behind you for the Google Map guy when entering establishments LOL.
Originally Posted by MrHornBall
[View Original Post]
-
07-23-22 06:13 #36148Regular Member

Posts: 14Damn Google Maps
I was curious so I googled it to see about where it was and I went to on google maps to see the outside. I clicked on street view to see the building and I see a comrade going in. All caught, on google maps on Apr 2022. If he's is here with us, drop a review, too!
Originally Posted by LikesBikes
[View Original Post]
-
07-23-22 02:06 #36147Senior Member

Posts: 189Cherry Spa Feedback
Gentlemen,
Thank you for the responses re: Cherry Spa.
My confusion was because RM lists it as Elite Touch Massage.
The other reason is I remember at lest two posts where they asked for woman's name. At least one of the times she wrote down 'Elite' and the guy was puzzled.
So just saying. But thank you and its all good. Love reading this board.
Thanks, JR.











Reply With Quote



