Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 7,381 to 7,395 of 43502
-
07-21-22 23:02 #36122Senior Member

Posts: 117Revisionism in Kenmore square
The whole area is being torn down and rebuilt with bigger, modern architecture. Progress pushed Lucky out, not the rent. Landlord said we are done. When these AMPs are rolling, covering the rent is doable.
Originally Posted by Mattis1775
[View Original Post]
-
07-21-22 21:23 #36121Senior Member

Posts: 158Cherry
Visited Cherry Spa in Fham. Asked for E-Lee again. She is my new favorite. Excellent massage, pleasant personality, no discussion of tip, and complete utc access. If you're into Bush, she has a beautiful one. Fiv, with no sign of any smell whatsoever. Not even a hint of mustiness on my fingers. I tipped her extra because she was so good without pushing for tip. HH for 40+80. She kept her mask on the whole time. Does anyone know what else is on the menu with her?
-
07-21-22 20:30 #36120Senior Member

Posts: 30Rainbow near Newbury
Tried Rainbow near Newbury. Thought I read a review that was positive, but I had no luck. One thing was they didn't ask for money up-front, which was a first, red flag. Also, the women were very old, double red flag.
-
07-21-22 12:46 #36119Regular Member

Posts: 15There stands the issue, I went to a place in North Andover and I feel like they switch up every 2 or 3 weeks. I went there about a month and a half ago and had an amazing experience. Went back 2 weeks ago and the lady was by herself and she was not even close to the previous visit. Awful massage and a super lackluster HE. I'm just looking for a consistent and 3/4 way decent place where either I can pick or no doubt get at least a somewhat attractive masseuse. Any help would be appreciated with either options.
Originally Posted by Scraggy
[View Original Post]
-
07-21-22 11:55 #36118Senior Member

Posts: 368Great question. Some mongers like getting new masseuses every time. That's why the ads all scream "new girls" I'm more interested in sticking with a good one and once you've found her you can generally book with her specifically. That is until and unless she rotates back to Queens or somewhere and you're back to clean slate. Or you book with LuLu (or whomever) show up and they don't honor the booking and stick you with whoever is in rotation. Stomp your feet and it if happens more than once, don't go back or just walk out.
Seems like the on site manager of the AMP is most likely to stay put so if she's to your liking you should be able to launch a long-term relationship. Get her name and ideally her personal cell phone number.
Originally Posted by IrishMatt1987
[View Original Post]
-
07-21-22 09:51 #36117Senior Member

Posts: 3853They're cleaning that place up with high rises and fancy restaurants. If anything, they'll have a legit Spa than anything else. I'm sure the rent is way out of reach for an AMP in that area.
Originally Posted by BorrowAFeeling
[View Original Post]
-
07-21-22 06:58 #36116Senior Member

Posts: 64Wondering the same
I'm staying near Fenway until Saturday. It sucks there's nothing around. Unless, someone has some incite.
Originally Posted by BorrowAFeeling
[View Original Post]
-
07-21-22 05:44 #36115Senior Member

Posts: 378I PM'd this guy and he answered quickly. Quoted her rate was 500 and it was GFE. I replied back. Then he replied again saying he misspoke and that her rate is 700. Which is it? 500 or 700? I tried to reply back but it wouldn't allow me because it says he's now a Banned Member and his handle name changed and now it says Banned Member under his handle. WTF? So he got banned in that span of a few minutes? Whatever! I was interested but now it's a hard pass on this Lisa Tantric.
Originally Posted by JackRabitSlim
[View Original Post]
-
07-21-22 02:17 #36114Banned Member

Posts: 2[Deleted by Admin]
EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted to remove sections of the report that were largely argumentative. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!
-
07-20-22 21:10 #36113Senior Member

Posts: 306New guy
Understood, we were all new once ourselves. Some of us didn't have this resource to help guide us.
Originally Posted by OlayRam
[View Original Post]
I would start visiting some places and getting some experience. Some of the things I or someone else experience may not be the same for you. Read the forums here, take things with an open mind.
Good luck and look forward to your posts.
-
07-20-22 21:09 #36112Senior Member

Posts: 30Kenmore / Fenway area dead?
Is there nothing more around this area now that Lucky is gone? Found one possible spot on Newbury but it's a mile away.
-
07-20-22 20:57 #36111Senior Member

Posts: 372Lisa Tantric
Nothing tantric about it, other than having a bell rung near your head as part of the massage. You get massage then you get laid if you are paying the higher level fee. Hot MILF, some sessions have been good some not so good, which at the 5/600 per visit hasn't inspired returns. But she's into sex.
Lives Boston area. Space is in Back Bay. Advertises on Eros and Dating Models under a weirdly large number of different profiles.
-
07-20-22 20:10 #36110Regular Member

Posts: 15Looking for a pick your masseuse place.
Hopefully I can get some help here.
I've been to quite a few AMP's where you just get who you get and that's it. Can anyone suggest or point me in the right direction on where I can pick the masseuse? Preferably north of Boston? It would be greatly appreciated. Thanks everyone!
-
07-20-22 18:44 #36109Regular Member

Posts: 14Lisa info
Thanks for your info on Lisa. Could not PM you. Would appreciate information regarding a session with her. Thanks.
Originally Posted by AnotherPatheticFagAccount
[View Original Post]
-
07-20-22 11:34 #36108Banned Member

Posts: 62Tantric Lisa Update
I have received a few PM's about Lisa since my review. As I had mentioned, Lisa is a sex Goddess and made me a believer in Tantric orgasms. I had seen her prior to her leaving for the West Coast (California). I just texted her. Lisa will be back in Boston on July 28th. PM if you need further details regarding other services she offers. Thanks.









Reply With Quote





