Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 7,381 to 7,395 of 43511
-
07-22-22 20:27 #36131Senior Member

Posts: 3853Most of the time, it's better not to OTC or ask for more. They're actually more comfortable with everything on and just focus on your HE. They don't want to get caught with their nipples out when the boss walks in or a surprise visitor. I know we love a nice nude rub. But, if the girl is comfortable with all their clothes on, then I'll accept that. Glad you had fun. It's a good place.
Originally Posted by DirtyCostello
[View Original Post]
-
07-22-22 18:17 #36130Senior Member

Posts: 32Tham
I tried 29X Newton St in Tham and was seen by Lucy.
Went in hh. The massage was good with lots of teasing of ass and balls. This was followed by a slow finish.
My only complain is that she wore a mask all the time and refused to remove it and when I got top UTC top, her tits were very small and saggy. Must be an older provider.
Total damage was 45\60. Would not repeat since I prefer younger providers with fuller bodies.
-
07-22-22 17:44 #36129Senior Member

Posts: 103Rainbow
I think that plave has always been legit. I used to go there years ago because I went once and met a hot young woman. Kept waiting for the day when she grabbed me schong and shoved it in her mouth. Still waiting.
Originally Posted by BorrowAFeeling
[View Original Post]
-
07-22-22 13:30 #36128Senior Member

Posts: 158Cherry in FHam
It is on Aberdeen.
Originally Posted by JohnReid
[View Original Post]
-
07-22-22 11:22 #36127Senior Member

Posts: 135Google it
Simple google search for "Cherry Spa" should give you the answer.
Originally Posted by JohnReid
[View Original Post]
-
07-22-22 06:49 #36126Senior Member

Posts: 642 d
Stopped at 2 D yesterday around 5:30. Hit the buzzer, let right in. Met me at the outside the "suite. " Drew a taller girl from what I'm used to. The name escapes me, but she was wearing tight fitting black shorts and a black shirt. Massage was actually pretty decent. Good pressure, not a lot of talking. She did pop a zit on my back. I didn't really find that to be weird, well maybe a little. Not a ton of teasing while face down. On the flip tho, the tease was great. Lightly using her nails all over my body until little Jimmy was standing at attention like his first day in boot camp. No haggle on pricing extras. HE was slow and oiled up. Great technique, played with the boys and their asshole neighbor. OTC roaming, didn't try for anything more. Just enjoyed the blast off. Damage 70+50. If I was in town longer, I would repeat.
-
07-22-22 02:40 #36125Senior Member

Posts: 306Eastern review
Great review of Summer at Eastern. You will always get good quality there. I do!
Originally Posted by EMonkey
[View Original Post]
-
07-22-22 01:14 #36124Senior Member

Posts: 189Cherry Spa?
Which place in The Ham is called Cherry Spa now?
Originally Posted by HandjobLuvr
[View Original Post]
-
07-22-22 00:07 #36123Senior Member

Posts: 72Eastern Legends
I visited Eastern last week and Summer was the one available.
I read all posts about it and how things could go depending on generosity, yes the fees are higher that other places but I have to say that the service is 10 out of 10, her timing and tempo with the finish was on point, she told me to come back before she goes back to NY or I could try other girls that are younger than her, I told her age was that important for me as long we got along and the service was good.
I still had some time so she game me some head massage, we had some small chit chat until time was out.
Like some one said before, this might not be a place for everyone especially if you try to get the most bang for your donation.
I would totally go back and see someone else, if the service is consistent they will totally get my business.
-
07-21-22 23:02 #36122Senior Member

Posts: 117Revisionism in Kenmore square
The whole area is being torn down and rebuilt with bigger, modern architecture. Progress pushed Lucky out, not the rent. Landlord said we are done. When these AMPs are rolling, covering the rent is doable.
Originally Posted by Mattis1775
[View Original Post]
-
07-21-22 21:23 #36121Senior Member

Posts: 158Cherry
Visited Cherry Spa in Fham. Asked for E-Lee again. She is my new favorite. Excellent massage, pleasant personality, no discussion of tip, and complete utc access. If you're into Bush, she has a beautiful one. Fiv, with no sign of any smell whatsoever. Not even a hint of mustiness on my fingers. I tipped her extra because she was so good without pushing for tip. HH for 40+80. She kept her mask on the whole time. Does anyone know what else is on the menu with her?
-
07-21-22 20:30 #36120Senior Member

Posts: 30Rainbow near Newbury
Tried Rainbow near Newbury. Thought I read a review that was positive, but I had no luck. One thing was they didn't ask for money up-front, which was a first, red flag. Also, the women were very old, double red flag.
-
07-21-22 12:46 #36119Regular Member

Posts: 15There stands the issue, I went to a place in North Andover and I feel like they switch up every 2 or 3 weeks. I went there about a month and a half ago and had an amazing experience. Went back 2 weeks ago and the lady was by herself and she was not even close to the previous visit. Awful massage and a super lackluster HE. I'm just looking for a consistent and 3/4 way decent place where either I can pick or no doubt get at least a somewhat attractive masseuse. Any help would be appreciated with either options.
Originally Posted by Scraggy
[View Original Post]
-
07-21-22 11:55 #36118Senior Member

Posts: 368Great question. Some mongers like getting new masseuses every time. That's why the ads all scream "new girls" I'm more interested in sticking with a good one and once you've found her you can generally book with her specifically. That is until and unless she rotates back to Queens or somewhere and you're back to clean slate. Or you book with LuLu (or whomever) show up and they don't honor the booking and stick you with whoever is in rotation. Stomp your feet and it if happens more than once, don't go back or just walk out.
Seems like the on site manager of the AMP is most likely to stay put so if she's to your liking you should be able to launch a long-term relationship. Get her name and ideally her personal cell phone number.
Originally Posted by IrishMatt1987
[View Original Post]
-
07-21-22 09:51 #36117Senior Member

Posts: 3853They're cleaning that place up with high rises and fancy restaurants. If anything, they'll have a legit Spa than anything else. I'm sure the rent is way out of reach for an AMP in that area.
Originally Posted by BorrowAFeeling
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote



