The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 120 of 339 FirstFirst ... 20 70 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 170 220 ... LastLast
Results 1,786 to 1,800 of 5074
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #3289
    Quote Originally Posted by Cplrod  [View Original Post]
    If anyone ever gets the chance to see this great porn star, jump at the opportunity. I had the best dream about her while she was visiting LA.

    She is by far the best provider I have ever dreamed about. And I dreamed about lots through the past years. In my dream, as soon as I entered her room, she was in lingerie and we wasted absolutely no time getting into some sexy times. She right away went into PSE. DT, gagging, super sloppy, lots of bubbles, filthy talk. All within a matter of 7 minutes I couldn't believe the same person I had watched on screen was doing all those things to me and visa versa. My dream was filled with GFE, PSE and an overall friendly vibe throughout.

    In my dream I had her what ever way I wanted. We went from the bed too the couch, doggy, mission, cg, rcg, every which way. Zero clock watching. Never even checked for gifts. At the end of the first round, she took me in BBBJ to CIM w / swallow. Wow.

    I asked her for a second round and she was cool with it. We went a second round but I wasn't able to get off. Then I took a shower as I could feel. My dream about to end. When I got out of the shower, I began to dress as she was putting on her thong. Then she got on the bed and started talking to me all sexy and pouting her lips and batter her eyes at me. I couldn't believe she was basically inviting me back to bed. I couldn't help myself and took my clothes back off and that was all the motivation I needed to pop again in her waiting mouth, and of course, again swallowing. This was beyond the normal GFE / PSE. We went over about 30 min and I forced myself to leave or else.

    Then I woke up.
    She is solid for Greek as well, and ATM for finish and swallow. Absolute animal during the session. I have about half a foot of her, so she's close to 6'.

  2. #3288

  3. #3287
    Quote Originally Posted by Stuffdamuff  [View Original Post]
    Any usag mongers have experience with Ashanti. I don't trust the free review sites which are all glowing. Rates seem very reasonable. Thanks in advance.

    https://tryst.link/escort/ashantiforeign22
    Just saw her last night: safe, clean, polite, and cute. No upsale in the room, just what was negotiated prior to meet. I wasnt prepared for her height, but damn she is tall. Amazonian women who can crush me is kind of a turn on though. Only drug I saw was weed.

  4. #3286
    Quote Originally Posted by Cplrod  [View Original Post]
    If anyone ever gets the chance to see this great porn star, jump at the opportunity. I had the best dream about her while she was visiting LA.

    She is by far the best provider I have ever dreamed about. And I dreamed about lots through the past years. In my dream, as soon as I entered her room, she was in lingerie and we wasted absolutely no time getting into some sexy times. She right away went into PSE. DT, gagging, super sloppy, lots of bubbles, filthy talk. All within a matter of 7 minutes I couldn't believe the same person I had watched on screen was doing all those things to me and visa versa. My dream was filled with GFE, PSE and an overall friendly vibe throughout.

    In my dream I had her what ever way I wanted. We went from the bed too the couch, doggy, mission, cg, rcg, every which way. Zero clock watching. Never even checked for gifts. At the end of the first round, she took me in BBBJ to CIM w / swallow. Wow.

    I asked her for a second round and she was cool with it. We went a second round but I wasn't able to get off. Then I took a shower as I could feel. My dream about to end. When I got out of the shower, I began to dress as she was putting on her thong. Then she got on the bed and started talking to me all sexy and pouting her lips and batter her eyes at me. I couldn't believe she was basically inviting me back to bed. I couldn't help myself and took my clothes back off and that was all the motivation I needed to pop again in her waiting mouth, and of course, again swallowing. This was beyond the normal GFE / PSE. We went over about 30 min and I forced myself to leave or else.

    Then I woke up.
    I had a similar dream with Grayceebaybee while she was here in the Bay Area. Incredible. https://privatedelights.ch/profile/Gracie_.

  5. #3285

    Dreaming

    Quote Originally Posted by PriscillaM  [View Original Post]
    Because it was only a dream, he probably does not remember. I love the way guys post like that. Like if your wife finds it or LE finds it, you say, oh it was just a dream.
    I find that whole type of talk so pointless. Like chicks asking if you're a cop.

  6. #3284
    Troll, if you don't put me on ignore then don't complain about what I post


    Posts: 2977

    Extender

    Quote Originally Posted by FlakeUmms  [View Original Post]
    While I haven't seen her, I have been in the same room with her. She is very tall. I'm 6' and she dwarfed me. She works with Cuban Doll out of the same room and the other two girls stay in the bathroom during the date. Prices are low because of this. Not sure how if Ashanti's menu is an open as Cuban's but my guess would be yes.
    Wow, that is a big girl. I remember fucking a big girl like that off of PD. It was like 350, I must have been on too much fish oil. The funny thing was I was in doggy and making progress kind of like the Russians in the Donbass. The girl instinctively knew to pull apart her ass cheeks to get me into coach.

  7. #3283

    She's real

    Quote Originally Posted by Stuffdamuff  [View Original Post]
    Any usag mongers have experience with Ashanti. I don't trust the free review sites which are all glowing. Rates seem very reasonable. Thanks in advance.

    https://tryst.link/escort/ashantiforeign22
    While I haven't seen her, I have been in the same room with her. She is very tall. I'm 6' and she dwarfed me. She works with Cuban Doll out of the same room and the other two girls stay in the bathroom during the date. Prices are low because of this. Not sure how if Ashanti's menu is an open as Cuban's but my guess would be yes.

  8. #3282

    No, but.

    Quote Originally Posted by Stuffdamuff  [View Original Post]
    Any usag mongers have experience with Ashanti. I don't trust the free review sites which are all glowing. Rates seem very reasonable. Thanks in advance.

    https://tryst.link/escort/ashantiforeign22
    I haven't seen her, but I suspect she is controlled by the same "agency" as a few past girls with a similar look and very similar style photoshoots. One was called "Cuban Doll" and the other, "Kelly Barbie. " They both offered a fairly expanded menu at a very low price (as low as 60/ hhr pre-covid). They were legit providers, and while I am just speculating, if Ashanti is affiliated, she would be likely also be legit. The issues were that to me, they were not very attractive (and the same goes for Ashanti), and hygiene was lacking, especially with Cuban. Kelly was a great fuck, however.

  9. #3281

    Ashanti foreign 411

    Any usag mongers have experience with Ashanti. I don't trust the free review sites which are all glowing. Rates seem very reasonable. Thanks in advance.

    https://tryst.link/escort/ashantiforeign22

  10. #3280
    Troll, if you don't put me on ignore then don't complain about what I post


    Posts: 2977

    Rem sleep

    Quote Originally Posted by Wokanwoll  [View Original Post]
    Sounds amazing. How did you book her and what was the damage?
    Because it was only a dream, he probably does not remember. I love the way guys post like that. Like if your wife finds it or LE finds it, you say, oh it was just a dream.

  11. #3279
    Quote Originally Posted by Cplrod  [View Original Post]
    If anyone ever gets the chance to see this great porn star, jump at the opportunity. I had the best dream about her while she was visiting LA.

    She is by far the best provider I have ever dreamed about. And I dreamed about lots through the past years. In my dream, as soon as I entered her room, she was in lingerie and we wasted absolutely no time getting into some sexy times. She right away went into PSE. DT, gagging, super sloppy, lots of bubbles, filthy talk. All within a matter of 7 minutes I couldn't believe the same person I had watched on screen was doing all those things to me and visa versa. My dream was filled with GFE, PSE and an overall friendly vibe throughout.

    In my dream I had her what ever way I wanted. We went from the bed too the couch, doggy, mission, cg, rcg, every which way. Zero clock watching. Never even checked for gifts. At the end of the first round, she took me in BBBJ to CIM w / swallow. Wow.

    I asked her for a second round and she was cool with it. We went a second round but I wasn't able to get off. Then I took a shower as I could feel. My dream about to end. When I got out of the shower, I began to dress as she was putting on her thong. Then she got on the bed and started talking to me all sexy and pouting her lips and batter her eyes at me. I couldn't believe she was basically inviting me back to bed. I couldn't help myself and took my clothes back off and that was all the motivation I needed to pop again in her waiting mouth, and of course, again swallowing. This was beyond the normal GFE / PSE. We went over about 30 min and I forced myself to leave or else.

    Then I woke up.
    Sounds amazing. How did you book her and what was the damage?

  12. #3278

    GrayceBaybee

    If anyone ever gets the chance to see this great porn star, jump at the opportunity. I had the best dream about her while she was visiting LA.

    She is by far the best provider I have ever dreamed about. And I dreamed about lots through the past years. In my dream, as soon as I entered her room, she was in lingerie and we wasted absolutely no time getting into some sexy times. She right away went into PSE. DT, gagging, super sloppy, lots of bubbles, filthy talk. All within a matter of 7 minutes I couldn't believe the same person I had watched on screen was doing all those things to me and visa versa. My dream was filled with GFE, PSE and an overall friendly vibe throughout.

    In my dream I had her what ever way I wanted. We went from the bed too the couch, doggy, mission, cg, rcg, every which way. Zero clock watching. Never even checked for gifts. At the end of the first round, she took me in BBBJ to CIM w / swallow. Wow.

    I asked her for a second round and she was cool with it. We went a second round but I wasn't able to get off. Then I took a shower as I could feel. My dream about to end. When I got out of the shower, I began to dress as she was putting on her thong. Then she got on the bed and started talking to me all sexy and pouting her lips and batter her eyes at me. I couldn't believe she was basically inviting me back to bed. I couldn't help myself and took my clothes back off and that was all the motivation I needed to pop again in her waiting mouth, and of course, again swallowing. This was beyond the normal GFE / PSE. We went over about 30 min and I forced myself to leave or else.

    Then I woke up.

  13. #3277

    For Couples?

    Received a call from my buddy asking me if I know of a place that offers erotic couples massage. For his anniversary he wants to either go to a place or have her (the "masseuse") go to their place or hotel. Anyway I took the assignment and hit the usual sites, come to find out even though many say they offer to "men, women, trans, couples " etc, they don't. Call after call, text after text it's been a miss. Now I'm looking for help on this one, he / they are looking for a Hispanic woman, 20's-30's, nice proportionate body and that does do massages to get into the mood then whatever happens between all 3 happens.

    Any help would be appreciated.

  14. #3276
    Troll, if you don't put me on ignore then don't complain about what I post


    Posts: 2977

    11870

    Quote Originally Posted by Mobman  [View Original Post]
    Do share the LMP near Barrington.
    Call ahead.

    https://rubmd.com/los-angeles-ca/f6f...4-6a4ae8ba6972

  15. #3275

    MP by Barrington

    Do share the LMP near Barrington.

    Quote Originally Posted by PriscillaM  [View Original Post]
    The westside is dead, essentially.

    On humaniplex, it is the parade of the photoshopped Koreans.

    On private delights, pimps think Norwalk is the westside.

    Temple of bliss had a denial of service attack and is pretty much gone.

    That mall has the same westside meat as years ago.

    Crystallangels barely has an outpost on the westside.

    The only thing that is somewhat vibrant on the westside are substandard MPs. There are two Latina FS joints. One by target on Santa Monica by Barrington, and then another joint just west of Centinela. You better have a big dick like me, these girls do not have thigh gaps.

    I think if you want to monger for real these days, you need to head to skid row or the 818.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape