Rubrankings.com
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Live Escorts

Escort Review: Escort Reports

+ Submit Review
Page 413 of 1655 FirstFirst ... 313 363 403 404 405 406 407 408 409 410 411 412 413 414 415 416 417 418 419 420 421 422 423 463 513 913 1413 ... LastLast
Results 6,181 to 6,195 of 24811
This Escort Review thread is moderated by Admin.
  1. #18631

    Alexis

    Quote Originally Posted by TyCox  [View Original Post]
    If anybody remembers the chick in the picture and knows how to get a hold of her on social media. She's back limited availability for a few.
    Yes, definitely remember her, she was always so hard to hook up with, one time she'd respond, next time she'd ghost you. The last pictures I remember look like she put on some weight? Or was she pregnant? Anyway, thanks for the info, I'll throw feelers her way.

  2. #18630

    Trust your Spidey Sense

    Quote Originally Posted by Boner1986  [View Original Post]
    Well I've set up a meeting with Khead the other night, and when I got to her apartments near downtown. I let her know that I was there, but she somehow forgot about our meet up. She was picking up "goods" from a friend and wanted me to pick her up from there. My spidey senses went off, so I just said to myself "f**k this s**t" and left the area as fast as I could.

    It could've went either way if I continued, but I wasn't taking chances of being robbed or worse.
    I wish I would've trusted mine. PM for Details.

  3. #18629

    Trixi

    Quote Originally Posted by TyCox  [View Original Post]
    She has like a 60 year old boyfriend she lives with.
    I decided to give Trixi a try, the location was close and she responded back her roommate was out, we could use the couch (the one in the pictures) I arrived on time, she greeted me in and slipped on the protection, with a BJ, very helpful firming me up, asking which position I'd like? With her small body and beautiful little perky tits in my face I said just climb on, it slid right in her moistness, her sighs and moans definitely escalated my excitement of the moment. It didn't take long before my nuts pulled tight and burst inside her, she continued riding a couple minutes milking every last drop. As she climbed off I couldn't help but notice her wetness, grabbing a napkin to wipe off, as I went to take the condom off I realized my who shaft and balls covered in a milky cream, I thought to myself she really cums good or daddy left a mess? I definitely don't mind either. As I threw back on my clothes I couldn't help noticing the large shoes and a bedroom door partially open, wondering if there was a cuck on the other side watching? I ain't mad and I look forward to another encounter.

    I'm always on the lookout for a couples team interested in a third.

  4. #18628

    Back with limited availability

    If anybody remembers the chick in the picture and knows how to get a hold of her on social media. She's back limited availability for a few.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 3E0FDE82-8C60-43BC-AD69-7E6686EC7F55.jpg‎  

  5. #18627

    Khead

    Quote Originally Posted by Boner1986  [View Original Post]
    Only 1 person from here mentioned her, but not much to go by, so any info is appreciated.

    https://indianapolis.skipthegames.co...r/266175930440
    Well I've set up a meeting with Khead the other night, and when I got to her apartments near downtown. I let her know that I was there, but she somehow forgot about our meet up. She was picking up "goods" from a friend and wanted me to pick her up from there. My spidey senses went off, so I just said to myself "f**k this s**t" and left the area as fast as I could.

    It could've went either way if I continued, but I wasn't taking chances of being robbed or worse.

  6. #18626

    3 okay experiences

    Quote Originally Posted by Burglar  [View Original Post]
    Since a few guys have had bad experiences with her, I thought I'd clarify my own personal experiences haven't all been perfect. I use my big head though and I've never felt threatened once. Also never seen her cover her arms with anything also. I'm not saying she doesn't have a pharma issue but she is not skin and bones either. I have never had an appointment interrupted or been rushed. In fact she will go put of her way for me to be happy.

    Sorry to the members that got scammed, truly.

    That being said use your best judgement and definitely don't order her video / pic packages from what I've been told.

    That's all I'm going to say on the subject. Be safe always.
    I've imagined a few encounters with her. A couple years ago was thinner and clean. Most recently, was clearly in a rush but was obliging. Likes doggy, but will do multiple positions. Everything covered. Has a meaty kitty that gets creamy. On a good day, she'll get into and even orgasm. She seems to have pharma issue / bruising. But, always been happy and never felt threatened. Further, she did send a decent 7:00 video.

  7. #18625

    Bella aka Alexis

    Since a few guys have had bad experiences with her, I thought I'd clarify my own personal experiences haven't all been perfect. I use my big head though and I've never felt threatened once. Also never seen her cover her arms with anything also. I'm not saying she doesn't have a pharma issue but she is not skin and bones either. I have never had an appointment interrupted or been rushed. In fact she will go put of her way for me to be happy.

    Sorry to the members that got scammed, truly.

    That being said use your best judgement and definitely don't order her video / pic packages from what I've been told.

    That's all I'm going to say on the subject. Be safe always.

  8. #18624
    Quote Originally Posted by Dracos  [View Original Post]
    Quick visit only, that's an interesting one. What's her rate?
    60/ qv.

    Which imo is solid for the experience. At least for me.

  9. #18623
    Quote Originally Posted by Yoppy675  [View Original Post]
    She is one of my go tos if I'm in a pinch. I've seen here multiple times. Super nice and friendly. But she isn't always available because she does have a civilian job. Does have some rules like no CIM. Overall Not bad for the price. Good BBBJ and does love 69/ DATY.
    Quick visit only, that's an interesting one. What's her rate?

  10. #18622

    What is the price?

    Quote Originally Posted by Yoppy675  [View Original Post]
    She is one of my go tos if I'm in a pinch. I've seen here multiple times. Super nice and friendly. But she isn't always available because she does have a civilian job. Does have some rules like no CIM. Overall Not bad for the price. Good BBBJ and does love 69/ DATY.
    I didn't see it mentioned. I did notice she is Incall only and QV.

  11. #18621

    She's pretty good

    Quote Originally Posted by Dnims  [View Original Post]
    Looks promising, anyone have any experience?

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...polis/86705362
    She is one of my go tos if I'm in a pinch. I've seen here multiple times. Super nice and friendly. But she isn't always available because she does have a civilian job. Does have some rules like no CIM. Overall Not bad for the price. Good BBBJ and does love 69/ DATY.

  12. #18620
    Senior Member


    Posts: 140

    Alena

    Looks promising, anyone have any experience?

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...polis/86705362

  13. #18619
    Quote Originally Posted by Burglar  [View Original Post]
    Recently saw both of these ladies and still ok for me. Qv on both occasions and I left happy. By no means a DI experience but affordable and cute girls.

    Bella was as accommodating as always with me, still super short and sweet. . 8 qv.

    https://indianapolis.skipthegames.com/female-escorts/caucasian_w/bella/635243644084

    Katrina has been off the grid for a minute so I jumped at the chance to see her on the south side. Hot little chick but needs a good dentist unfortunately. LOL $ qv BTW.
    https://escortalligator.com.listcrawler.eu/post/escorts/usa/indiana/indianapolis/85129952
    Have a safe holiday bros
    Bella used to go by Alexis, and there are many reviews of her under that name.

    She has a reputation for scamming, and used to have a "boyfriend" that managed her communications. I saw her a few times before she had developed her reputation, and never had an issue. She does have a known pharma issue.

  14. #18618

    Mayye

    Any actual experiences to report?

  15. #18617

    Khead

    Only 1 person from here mentioned her, but not much to go by, so any info is appreciated.

    https://indianapolis.skipthegames.co...r/266175930440

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape