Rubrankings.com
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
High Class Companions

Thread: Sugar Daddy Sites

+ Add Report
Page 292 of 751 FirstFirst ... 192 242 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 342 392 ... LastLast
Results 4,366 to 4,380 of 11256
This blog is moderated by HollywoodGuy
  1. #6891
    Quote Originally Posted by FiatVoluptas  [View Original Post]
    On another note, LMAO at all girls saying that want a "platonic" relationship. It's especially hilarious when they mix "platonic" with "life of luxury." Are there really dudes out there who are crazy enough to spoil these girls with no pussy in return? That is inconceivable to me!
    Surprisingly, yes. There are guys that think if they are "nice" and spend money on them, eventually they'll put out.

  2. #6890
    Quote Originally Posted by FiatVoluptas  [View Original Post]
    Greetings brothers,

    I have been following this thread recently and it really has me intrigued. I have also been browsing SA, but I haven't yet paid for premium because I am on the fence about some things. For one, it seems many girls are looking for a regular allowance. There is no way I am going to provide that, no matter how hot the girl is. So, girls who are seeking "life of luxury" and "travel with you," etc. Are probably not for me. However, I would be totally down for a girl who I can PPM with on a semi-regular basis (1-2 times / month for example), so long as she provides sex in return. Of course, I know to really find out, I would need to pay for premium and spend the time and energy to contact and court a bunch of girls. However, for you SA vets out there, how realistic do you think it is to actually find a hot, young civie on that site who will fuck on a PPM basis? Also, I know I can just who see providers, but I am very intrigued by the prospect of a young, civie, side girl, especially the Asian college student type. I'd appreciate your input! Feel free to PM, as well.

    On another note, LMAO at all girls saying that want a "platonic" relationship. It's especially hilarious when they mix "platonic" with "life of luxury." Are there really dudes out there who are crazy enough to spoil these girls with no pussy in return? That is inconceivable to me!
    Tried to PM you, you have no bandwidth.

    Your post would require an encyclopedia to respond to. You should read the Richmond VA thread on sugar, and the archive of all of its good posts. If you take a monger approach to sugar, what you will get is the same girls you've been banging. If you want hot young asian, go to the Korean apartment girls. You'll never get that sort of looks off of SA. Especially at their price.

    There is definitely an art to this, and to do it beyond the majority of the posters here, which in my view are too 'basic', takes time, patience, and $. I am now in touch w / a super hot blond, 40's, divorced, 2 kids, who has agreed to a fairly stiff ppm. However, we can never seem to schedule. I am patient b / c IK that she is worth it, she will be exclusive, and my whole point in being on SA is to fuck the highest quality pussy I possibly can.

    I am past social security eligibility, and I have no problem getting at least one FC w / girls in their 20's.

  3. #6889

    Questions for the vets.

    Greetings brothers,

    I have been following this thread recently and it really has me intrigued. I have also been browsing SA, but I haven't yet paid for premium because I am on the fence about some things. For one, it seems many girls are looking for a regular allowance. There is no way I am going to provide that, no matter how hot the girl is. So, girls who are seeking "life of luxury" and "travel with you," etc. Are probably not for me. However, I would be totally down for a girl who I can PPM with on a semi-regular basis (1-2 times / month for example), so long as she provides sex in return. Of course, I know to really find out, I would need to pay for premium and spend the time and energy to contact and court a bunch of girls. However, for you SA vets out there, how realistic do you think it is to actually find a hot, young civie on that site who will fuck on a PPM basis? Also, I know I can just who see providers, but I am very intrigued by the prospect of a young, civie, side girl, especially the Asian college student type. I'd appreciate your input! Feel free to PM, as well.

    On another note, LMAO at all girls saying that want a "platonic" relationship. It's especially hilarious when they mix "platonic" with "life of luxury." Are there really dudes out there who are crazy enough to spoil these girls with no pussy in return? That is inconceivable to me!

  4. #6888

    Clear PM

    Trying to send you a PM brotha, your message box is full. PS not interested in anything with a penis btw lol

    Quote Originally Posted by FiatVoluptas  [View Original Post]
    How hilarious that all these simps are getting scammed by a teenager with a penis.

  5. #6887
    Quote Originally Posted by PhillUponThese  [View Original Post]
    Gents I'm just at a loss for words. I used to live in China and the locals are nothing like these Americanized Asian women in the States. Just had to share this one why'all.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/b...b-1541982de22d
    I will say this: if you have the resources to spend at the high end not 8 k / month but significantly more than a 300 ppmit's worth checking out a few Asian American girls. I've had multiple excellent experiences with girls born in the US, immigrant parents, well-to-do families, going through a rebellious phase. Absolutely wild. I hate to generalize, but I think it might be a thing.

  6. #6886
    Quote Originally Posted by CumInPussy  [View Original Post]
    She is hallucinating. Realistically, how many guys is willing to spend 8 k per month. I could be wrong. But to make it worse, she put age limit between 18-34. Probably very rare any guys under 34 can afford 8 k per month unless he is a billionaire son or something. All I can say is good luck to her.
    People buy lottery tickets everyday. Listing yourself is free for the girls. A girl with no great financial need and no real interest in older guys has nothing to lose or miss out on. So why not?

  7. #6885
    Quote Originally Posted by PhillUponThese  [View Original Post]
    Gents I'm just at a loss for words. I used to live in China and the locals are nothing like these Americanized Asian women in the States. Just had to share this one why'all.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/b...b-1541982de22d
    She is hallucinating. Realistically, how many guys is willing to spend 8 k per month. I could be wrong. But to make it worse, she put age limit between 18-34. Probably very rare any guys under 34 can afford 8 k per month unless he is a billionaire son or something. All I can say is good luck to her.

  8. #6884

    Probably not interested in allowance lower than 8 k per month

    Gents I'm just at a loss for words. I used to live in China and the locals are nothing like these Americanized Asian women in the States. Just had to share this one why'all.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/b...b-1541982de22d

  9. #6883
    Quote Originally Posted by MetalKnight21  [View Original Post]
    At FirstClass1, wanted to reply to your pm but your inbox is full.
    I've made room in my inbox.

  10. #6882
    Senior Member


    Posts: 402

    Sa

    Going to be using SA for first time. Is there a way around the $100 buy in? I plan on using it for my trip to Monterrey Mexico. The potential of what I see there is pretty mind blowing.

  11. #6881
    Quote Originally Posted by FiatVoluptas  [View Original Post]
    How hilarious that all these simps are getting scammed by a teenager with a penis.
    Can we still use Google play prepaid card to sign up? Is this a good option?

  12. #6880

    The wrong head rules.

    Quote Originally Posted by Domino727  [View Original Post]
    He spends his days on the computer, creating ads like these on about 20 websites. Tinder, grinder, SA, all the escort sites, snapchat, etc. He makes about $500 a day running this scam. Remember, he is posting multiple copy / paste ads in multiple cities and countries at the same time. He usually asks for $20 gas money to drive over to the mark.

    So, yeah, there are clueless simps out there who fall for this every time.
    How hilarious that all these simps are getting scammed by a teenager with a penis.

  13. #6879

    I have a friend who has an 18 year old younger brother

    Quote Originally Posted by Dsprdo  [View Original Post]
    Sadly, there are doubtless a thousand dopes who will send the 40 bucks, so this kind of stuff is never going away.
    He spends his days on the computer, creating ads like these on about 20 websites. Tinder, grinder, SA, all the escort sites, snapchat, etc. He makes about $500 a day running this scam. Remember, he is posting multiple copy / paste ads in multiple cities and countries at the same time. He usually asks for $20 gas money to drive over to the mark.

    So, yeah, there are clueless simps out there who fall for this every time.

  14. #6878
    Quote Originally Posted by HollywoodGuy  [View Original Post]
    I'm looking for arrangement I. Want to be intimate and have fun!! I can do 240 for arrangements no time. Limit I like to make it feel like a. Relationship. We can start as ppm but I do require a 40 $ deposit only because I had a bad experience and. Never got paid before. I know it's hard to trust so that's why I just say 40! But I'm to any questions you are really handsome by the way I hope we can work something out.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/0...a-cb3e730bce9e

    This is like the 6th time I have gotten this (word for word) from 6 different profiles. I am sure its nationwide.
    Sadly, there are doubtless a thousand dopes who will send the 40 bucks, so this kind of stuff is never going away.

  15. #6877

    Same

    Quote Originally Posted by HollywoodGuy  [View Original Post]
    I'm looking for arrangement I. Want to be intimate and have fun!! I can do 240 for arrangements no time. Limit I like to make it feel like a. Relationship. We can start as ppm but I do require a 40 $ deposit only because I had a bad experience and. Never got paid before. I know it's hard to trust so that's why I just say 40! But I'm to any questions you are really handsome by the way I hope we can work something out.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/0...a-cb3e730bce9e

    This is like the 6th time I have gotten this (word for word) from 6 different profiles. I am sure its nationwide.
    Those are the exact words I have received as well on my messages from others.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape