Find Your New Baby
rubmaps
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
High Class Companions

Thread: Sugar Daddy Sites

+ Add Report
Page 292 of 750 FirstFirst ... 192 242 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 342 392 ... LastLast
Results 4,366 to 4,380 of 11247
This blog is moderated by HollywoodGuy
  1. #6882

    The wrong head rules.

    Quote Originally Posted by Domino727  [View Original Post]
    He spends his days on the computer, creating ads like these on about 20 websites. Tinder, grinder, SA, all the escort sites, snapchat, etc. He makes about $500 a day running this scam. Remember, he is posting multiple copy / paste ads in multiple cities and countries at the same time. He usually asks for $20 gas money to drive over to the mark.

    So, yeah, there are clueless simps out there who fall for this every time.
    How hilarious that all these simps are getting scammed by a teenager with a penis.

  2. #6881

    I have a friend who has an 18 year old younger brother

    Quote Originally Posted by Dsprdo  [View Original Post]
    Sadly, there are doubtless a thousand dopes who will send the 40 bucks, so this kind of stuff is never going away.
    He spends his days on the computer, creating ads like these on about 20 websites. Tinder, grinder, SA, all the escort sites, snapchat, etc. He makes about $500 a day running this scam. Remember, he is posting multiple copy / paste ads in multiple cities and countries at the same time. He usually asks for $20 gas money to drive over to the mark.

    So, yeah, there are clueless simps out there who fall for this every time.

  3. #6880
    Quote Originally Posted by HollywoodGuy  [View Original Post]
    I'm looking for arrangement I. Want to be intimate and have fun!! I can do 240 for arrangements no time. Limit I like to make it feel like a. Relationship. We can start as ppm but I do require a 40 $ deposit only because I had a bad experience and. Never got paid before. I know it's hard to trust so that's why I just say 40! But I'm to any questions you are really handsome by the way I hope we can work something out.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/0...a-cb3e730bce9e

    This is like the 6th time I have gotten this (word for word) from 6 different profiles. I am sure its nationwide.
    Sadly, there are doubtless a thousand dopes who will send the 40 bucks, so this kind of stuff is never going away.

  4. #6879

    Same

    Quote Originally Posted by HollywoodGuy  [View Original Post]
    I'm looking for arrangement I. Want to be intimate and have fun!! I can do 240 for arrangements no time. Limit I like to make it feel like a. Relationship. We can start as ppm but I do require a 40 $ deposit only because I had a bad experience and. Never got paid before. I know it's hard to trust so that's why I just say 40! But I'm to any questions you are really handsome by the way I hope we can work something out.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/0...a-cb3e730bce9e

    This is like the 6th time I have gotten this (word for word) from 6 different profiles. I am sure its nationwide.
    Those are the exact words I have received as well on my messages from others.

  5. #6878
    I'm looking for arrangement I. Want to be intimate and have fun!! I can do 240 for arrangements no time. Limit I like to make it feel like a. Relationship. We can start as ppm but I do require a 40 $ deposit only because I had a bad experience and. Never got paid before. I know it's hard to trust so that's why I just say 40! But I'm to any questions you are really handsome by the way I hope we can work something out.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/0...a-cb3e730bce9e

    This is like the 6th time I have gotten this (word for word) from 6 different profiles. I am sure its nationwide.

  6. #6877
    Quote Originally Posted by FirstClass1  [View Original Post]
    It depends on the nature of your connection with your older SB. If you value what you have with her and don't want to risk losing her, then obviously don't shit where you eat.

    However, if your existing SB is casual and non-commital, and you don't mind burning that bridge should it come to that, and / or see minimal risk of drama, then you can decide on that yourself.

    Depending on how well you know her and her behaviours, you may even broach having seen her sister on the site, and gauge a reaction that way. Some siblings may freak out, while others don't care.

    I've had sisters before, but in all such encounters they both knew of me and were willing to share me, at times even within the same FC sessions.
    At FirstClass1, wanted to reply to your pm but your inbox is full.

  7. #6876
    Quote Originally Posted by CitySlicker  [View Original Post]
    Fellas,

    Trying to get your opinion and wisdom on how to best approach my current situation. I met this cool SA babe and we've been on and off for about a year. I've gotten to know her and see her about 1-2 times a month. Her younger sister is home from college for the summer and lo and behold, I saw her profile popped up. The younger does not know of me or seen my pix, but I've seen her pix and know what she looks like. She's about 10 yrs younger than my current SA and she's really hot and cute. Do you think I should contact and hit it (as I will probably never meet her through social settings) or leave it alone? If I do, how to best approach and not let her sister find out??

    Cursed situation! Maybe contact and just to see her nudes. LOL.
    It depends on the nature of your connection with your older SB. If you value what you have with her and don't want to risk losing her, then obviously don't shit where you eat.

    However, if your existing SB is casual and non-commital, and you don't mind burning that bridge should it come to that, and / or see minimal risk of drama, then you can decide on that yourself.

    Depending on how well you know her and her behaviours, you may even broach having seen her sister on the site, and gauge a reaction that way. Some siblings may freak out, while others don't care.

    I've had sisters before, but in all such encounters they both knew of me and were willing to share me, at times even within the same FC sessions.

  8. #6875
    Quote Originally Posted by FarFarAway  [View Original Post]
    My first and arguably best SB ever had a very sparse profile, with just two pics of her torso. The main text was 'we're not here to fall in love. Married preferred'.

    She turned out to be a single mom w / 3 divorces in the rear-view, so she really was looking for distance. She needed help to keep her son in an expensive Catholic school. And she was absolutely f'ing gorgeous, a former Playboy model. Yes, IK this sounds like BS (hers or mine), but I saw the photos and know it was true. And though she had that kid, she kept all of the body that got her there. Just absolutely amazing tits, like 38 Ds on a small frame, and I can promise they were 100% natural b / c I inspected them quite closely on numerous occasions. Also, smart, kind, really really a fantastic experience. She was simply the kind of woman (most) men want, and just walking around the world she was constantly getting hit on. She wore a fake wedding ring to try to repel some of them, but obviously, this isn't sufficient for many guys out there in the wild.

    So, I always keep this in mind, sometimes, the sparsest profiles may hide real gems. You never know until you get them into bed.
    At one point I would've agreed with HG, but I've also found gems among sparse profiles with one photo and a few sentences. My experiences include gorgeous Insta models and influencers who wanted to try sugar dating under the radar.

    If such a profile ends up being another scammer, I simply ignore the message.

  9. #6874
    Quote Originally Posted by CitySlicker  [View Original Post]
    Fellas,

    Trying to get your opinion and wisdom on how to best approach my current situation. I met this cool SA babe and we've been on and off for about a year. I've gotten to know her and see her about 1-2 times a month. Her younger sister is home from college for the summer and lo and behold, I saw her profile popped up. The younger does not know of me or seen my pix, but I've seen her pix and know what she looks like. She's about 10 yrs younger than my current SA and she's really hot and cute. Do you think I should contact and hit it (as I will probably never meet her through social settings) or leave it alone? If I do, how to best approach and not let her sister find out??

    Cursed situation! Maybe contact and just to see her nudes. LOL.
    Me personally I would not do it. But everyone makes their own rules depending on the level of drama you are willing to risk.

  10. #6873
    Quote Originally Posted by FarFarAway  [View Original Post]
    My first and arguably best SB ever had a very sparse profile, with just two pics of her torso. The main text was 'we're not here to fall in love. Married preferred'.

    She turned out to be a single mom w / 3 divorces in the rear-view, so she really was looking for distance. She needed help to keep her son in an expensive Catholic school. And she was absolutely f'ing gorgeous, a former Playboy model. Yes, IK this sounds like BS (hers or mine), but I saw the photos and know it was true. And though she had that kid, she kept all of the body that got her there. Just absolutely amazing tits, like 38 Ds on a small frame, and I can promise they were 100% natural b / c I inspected them quite closely on numerous occasions. Also, smart, kind, really really a fantastic experience. She was simply the kind of woman (most) men want, and just walking around the world she was constantly getting hit on. She wore a fake wedding ring to try to repel some of them, but obviously, this isn't sufficient for many guys out there in the wild.

    So, I always keep this in mind, sometimes, the sparsest profiles may hide real gems. You never know until you get them into bed.
    Maybe with an older gal this makes sense. But with a younger girl, not a chance in hell. These girls post like no tomorrow all over the place. Just like I have another one or two superstitions. Any girl wearing a septum ring or any girl that gives the finger in one of her pics. Not responding.

  11. #6872

    Different Experiences

    Quote Originally Posted by FarFarAway  [View Original Post]
    My first and arguably best SB ever had a very sparse profile, with just two pics of her torso. The main text was 'we're not here to fall in love. Married preferred'.
    I had a similar experience. Two pics, no face. Profile was two sentences: "You know what we're here for. Sugar for sugar."

    She turned out to be the most cock-hungry sex-starved 23-year-old firecracker you could imagine. Saw her on and off for over a year. Cool person, sex monster.

  12. #6871

    SA-younger sister

    Fellas,

    Trying to get your opinion and wisdom on how to best approach my current situation. I met this cool SA babe and we've been on and off for about a year. I've gotten to know her and see her about 1-2 times a month. Her younger sister is home from college for the summer and lo and behold, I saw her profile popped up. The younger does not know of me or seen my pix, but I've seen her pix and know what she looks like. She's about 10 yrs younger than my current SA and she's really hot and cute. Do you think I should contact and hit it (as I will probably never meet her through social settings) or leave it alone? If I do, how to best approach and not let her sister find out??

    Cursed situation! Maybe contact and just to see her nudes. LOL.

  13. #6870

    Different experiences

    Quote Originally Posted by HollywoodGuy  [View Original Post]
    Just my 2 cents. But I have never, not once, messaged a girl with no face pic. Just a huge red flag all around. Although I have messaged girls with a face pic but no body pic. But never met one of those until she at least txted a body pic prior to the M&G
    My first and arguably best SB ever had a very sparse profile, with just two pics of her torso. The main text was 'we're not here to fall in love. Married preferred'.

    She turned out to be a single mom w / 3 divorces in the rear-view, so she really was looking for distance. She needed help to keep her son in an expensive Catholic school. And she was absolutely f'ing gorgeous, a former Playboy model. Yes, IK this sounds like BS (hers or mine), but I saw the photos and know it was true. And though she had that kid, she kept all of the body that got her there. Just absolutely amazing tits, like 38 Ds on a small frame, and I can promise they were 100% natural b / c I inspected them quite closely on numerous occasions. Also, smart, kind, really really a fantastic experience. She was simply the kind of woman (most) men want, and just walking around the world she was constantly getting hit on. She wore a fake wedding ring to try to repel some of them, but obviously, this isn't sufficient for many guys out there in the wild.

    So, I always keep this in mind, sometimes, the sparsest profiles may hide real gems. You never know until you get them into bed.

  14. #6869
    Quote Originally Posted by XJakeRobertsx  [View Original Post]
    Just my 2 cents. But I have never, not once, messaged a girl with no face pic. Just a huge red flag all around. Although I have messaged girls with a face pic but no body pic. But never met one of those until she at least txted a body pic prior to the M&G

  15. #6868
    I feel like I have a pretty good radar for this stuff. My guess is this girl will put out early.

    She's trying too hard. Too much posturing. This reads like someone who, when presented with a generous offer that includes time in the bedroom (say, 500-700, which is not unfair for a young white chick in OC) will say that she's making an exception, this is not her usual typical, blah blah, but she's willing to this once. She may even need some back and forth messaging to play that game.

    The picture of herself in nice pants that still have the tags on, outside the dressing room, is an example of a tell. She's posturing but she's not there yet. She's projecting an image she wants you to buy into. Girls who are actual luxury mavens project more convincingly. This is a lower middle class girl who is trying a little too hard.

    Quote Originally Posted by EvilTmp  [View Original Post]
    She knows she's not going to put out. Ever. She's fishing for a simp that will go along for as long as it can. Then one day (date 5? 8? 15?) he realizes it's never going to happen. By then he's several K's into it. But see, she already planned for this moment. When the guys says I gave you all this allowance and I got so little in return she'll just point to her profile and say "see, I never promised you anything". End of story, chump.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Protected by Copyscape