Find Your New Baby
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #1181

  2. #1180

    Vigilante Undercover

    No, it's this clown.

    https://vigilantetruth.com/undercover/

    https://m.facebook.com/vigilanteundercover/

    Quote Originally Posted by Justin12  [View Original Post]
    Pretty sad when a man worried about another mans thang. Is he the same one posting ads with a chick and would come out the restroom and talk to guys?

  3. #1179

    Anyone saw her

    https://charlotte.skipthegames.com/f...u/854849780692 anyone saw her she's older with a nice body but doing car dates chicks won't even get a room but they need a raise LOL.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails skip car d.jpg‎   skip carr.jpg‎  

  4. #1178
    Quote Originally Posted by TheMechanik365  [View Original Post]
    Damn, it was pre-Covid. Two years ago and her prices were on the high side then.
    I saw her when her qv was $100. Best $100 that I've spent in this game. I think my review under my old username helped get her a lot of attention on this board. She increased her rates real fast. I'm not paying $300 for a half hour. So, I wish her well.

  5. #1177
    Quote Originally Posted by GutterMind4  [View Original Post]
    Never heard about that one. But yeah, despite the "all good intentions", he didn't execute very well. I don't think he was getting any community support despite posting YouTube videos of his cause. I know what he was trying to achieve but I don't think he was smart enough or had the resources to pursue the real or root issue. Exposing or embarrassing mongers is a terrible idea if you don't know the law and you don't have a revenue stream to support it.
    It use to be a guy on youtube in Oklahoma City that followed street chicks when they get dates and run up to the cars recording talking shyt to the dudes. Dude in NYC tried the same thing and got beat up LOL.

  6. #1176

    Never

    Never heard about that one. But yeah, despite the "all good intentions", he didn't execute very well. I don't think he was getting any community support despite posting YouTube videos of his cause. I know what he was trying to achieve but I don't think he was smart enough or had the resources to pursue the real or root issue. Exposing or embarrassing mongers is a terrible idea if you don't know the law and you don't have a revenue stream to support it.

    Quote Originally Posted by Justin12  [View Original Post]
    Pretty sad when a man worried about another mans thang. Is he the same one posting ads with a chick and would come out the restroom and talk to guys?

  7. #1175
    Quote Originally Posted by NCTransplant  [View Original Post]
    Natural lube is always best, but we don't always get the time to work them up.
    Some can't be worked up to many drugs to many dates that thang is done LOL instead of buying lube some use spit I hate that especially doing bbf its bad enough doing bbf now she adding her spit.

  8. #1174

    Quinn

    Quote Originally Posted by TwoInchJoe  [View Original Post]
    I saw her before covid hit. Amazing girl.
    Damn, it was pre-Covid. Two years ago and her prices were on the high side then.

  9. #1173
    Natural lube is always best, but we don't always get the time to work them up.

    Quote Originally Posted by Traveler1985  [View Original Post]
    Let me correct the part about the lube, I do like it, to some degree, I just don't like when they over do it. I've had a few providers, that can get their self wet, I like that much better.

  10. #1172
    Quote Originally Posted by MiddleAge57  [View Original Post]
    Sometimes, I feel like we would get the same pleasure and satisfaction sticking our man tool into a large jar of vaseline instead of these worn out, over-lubed kitties. We would definitely save more money.
    Quote Originally Posted by Traveler1985  [View Original Post]
    I definitely agree with your statement above Justin 12 and really agree with the lube, I hate when they use it myself.
    Let me correct the part about the lube, I do like it, to some degree, I just don't like when they over do it. I've had a few providers, that can get their self wet, I like that much better.

  11. #1171

    Yall keep Kylie busy

    https://charlotte.skipthegames.com/f...e/370208876213 yall keep kylie busy she never responds if she do its 3 am LOL or respond once yall must have a line at her door huh. I been checking with her at least a year and can't get back in I'm thinking the boys pounding her regular lined up got tents setup and shyt.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails kylie dee.jpeg‎  

  12. #1170

    No way

    Quote Originally Posted by TheMechanik365  [View Original Post]
    I just talked with her and the price of admission is 400/ hr, 300/ Hhr.
    Lmao no way not even for the IG models I like and she's not in their league but that's me not saying others is crazy for doing it bc we like what we like and pay what we can afford. I'm not for high rates no matter looks or new to game or what ever. 120 qv 160 hh tops should be 100 qv 140 hh LOL but only speaking for myself.

  13. #1169
    Quote Originally Posted by Muffdiver01  [View Original Post]
    Used to see her on a regular before she moved to the beach. She seems to be doing pretty good now. She was BBFS, but had demons really bad. I don't know if her demons started from the wreck she was in or not. I used to see her and red headed Jenna together. Her sister was also a provider for a short period of time.
    Awe man I didn't get the bbf I sure would have dropped some loads in her and you got the right one bc she was a bike wreck one of her legs feel funny like bone missing but its cool they look great just feel funny. We had a nice session but I didn't get back fast enough she was gone. Invited me to the beach several times. We fb friends or was. She got clean got a job and I guess about 7 months ago it seem like she was back on the demons asking for money of course I didn't send any and she dropped me as a fb friend and stopped talking to me. Yep they really love us tricks don't they.

  14. #1168
    Quote Originally Posted by TwoInchJoe  [View Original Post]
    I haven't seen anyone since February. Today I made an appointment to see a Brazilian. Fucking 77 was shut down thanks to the vice president being in town. The traffic was so bad that I couldn't see her and go back to work. I have had zero luck with the limited opportunities that I have had. Ginger wouldn't see me because I didn't have a reference. I'm seriously thinking about trying secret benefits to see if I can score a utr or 2.
    I paid SB and didn't get anything but scams.

  15. #1167

    Vice presidential cock block

    I haven't seen anyone since February. Today I made an appointment to see a Brazilian. Fucking 77 was shut down thanks to the vice president being in town. The traffic was so bad that I couldn't see her and go back to work. I have had zero luck with the limited opportunities that I have had. Ginger wouldn't see me because I didn't have a reference. I'm seriously thinking about trying secret benefits to see if I can score a utr or 2.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape