Thread: What in the fuck are you talking about?
+
Add Report
Results 1,846 to 1,860 of 3026
-
07-22-22 13:00 #1181Senior Member

Posts: 1455Vigilante Undercover
-
07-22-22 12:56 #1180Senior Member

Posts: 1455Vigilante Undercover
No, it's this clown.
https://vigilantetruth.com/undercover/
https://m.facebook.com/vigilanteundercover/
Originally Posted by Justin12
[View Original Post]
-
07-22-22 11:09 #1179Banned Member

Posts: 905Anyone saw her
https://charlotte.skipthegames.com/f...u/854849780692 anyone saw her she's older with a nice body but doing car dates chicks won't even get a room but they need a raise LOL.
-
07-22-22 10:57 #1178Senior Member

Posts: 117I saw her when her qv was $100. Best $100 that I've spent in this game. I think my review under my old username helped get her a lot of attention on this board. She increased her rates real fast. I'm not paying $300 for a half hour. So, I wish her well.
Originally Posted by TheMechanik365
[View Original Post]
-
07-22-22 10:36 #1177Banned Member

Posts: 905It use to be a guy on youtube in Oklahoma City that followed street chicks when they get dates and run up to the cars recording talking shyt to the dudes. Dude in NYC tried the same thing and got beat up LOL.
Originally Posted by GutterMind4
[View Original Post]
-
07-22-22 10:27 #1176Senior Member

Posts: 481Never
Never heard about that one. But yeah, despite the "all good intentions", he didn't execute very well. I don't think he was getting any community support despite posting YouTube videos of his cause. I know what he was trying to achieve but I don't think he was smart enough or had the resources to pursue the real or root issue. Exposing or embarrassing mongers is a terrible idea if you don't know the law and you don't have a revenue stream to support it.
Originally Posted by Justin12
[View Original Post]
-
07-22-22 08:29 #1175Banned Member

Posts: 905Some can't be worked up to many drugs to many dates that thang is done LOL instead of buying lube some use spit I hate that especially doing bbf its bad enough doing bbf now she adding her spit.
Originally Posted by NCTransplant
[View Original Post]
-
07-22-22 06:50 #1174Banned Member

Posts: 1148Quinn
Damn, it was pre-Covid. Two years ago and her prices were on the high side then.
Originally Posted by TwoInchJoe
[View Original Post]
-
07-22-22 06:32 #1173Senior Member

Posts: 7337Natural lube is always best, but we don't always get the time to work them up.
Originally Posted by Traveler1985
[View Original Post]
-
07-21-22 23:57 #1172Senior Member

Posts: 116
Originally Posted by MiddleAge57
[View Original Post]
Let me correct the part about the lube, I do like it, to some degree, I just don't like when they over do it. I've had a few providers, that can get their self wet, I like that much better.
Originally Posted by Traveler1985
[View Original Post]
-
07-21-22 22:28 #1171Banned Member

Posts: 905Yall keep Kylie busy
https://charlotte.skipthegames.com/f...e/370208876213 yall keep kylie busy she never responds if she do its 3 am LOL or respond once yall must have a line at her door huh. I been checking with her at least a year and can't get back in I'm thinking the boys pounding her regular lined up got tents setup and shyt.
-
07-21-22 19:42 #1170Banned Member

Posts: 905No way
Lmao no way not even for the IG models I like and she's not in their league but that's me not saying others is crazy for doing it bc we like what we like and pay what we can afford. I'm not for high rates no matter looks or new to game or what ever. 120 qv 160 hh tops should be 100 qv 140 hh LOL but only speaking for myself.
Originally Posted by TheMechanik365
[View Original Post]
-
07-21-22 19:25 #1169Banned Member

Posts: 905Awe man I didn't get the bbf I sure would have dropped some loads in her and you got the right one bc she was a bike wreck one of her legs feel funny like bone missing but its cool they look great just feel funny. We had a nice session but I didn't get back fast enough she was gone. Invited me to the beach several times. We fb friends or was. She got clean got a job and I guess about 7 months ago it seem like she was back on the demons asking for money of course I didn't send any and she dropped me as a fb friend and stopped talking to me. Yep they really love us tricks don't they.
Originally Posted by Muffdiver01
[View Original Post]
-
07-21-22 18:39 #1168Banned Member

Posts: 905I paid SB and didn't get anything but scams.
Originally Posted by TwoInchJoe
[View Original Post]
-
07-21-22 18:02 #1167Senior Member

Posts: 117Vice presidential cock block
I haven't seen anyone since February. Today I made an appointment to see a Brazilian. Fucking 77 was shut down thanks to the vice president being in town. The traffic was so bad that I couldn't see her and go back to work. I have had zero luck with the limited opportunities that I have had. Ginger wouldn't see me because I didn't have a reference. I'm seriously thinking about trying secret benefits to see if I can score a utr or 2.











Reply With Quote






