Rubrankings.com
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #1166
    Quote Originally Posted by GutterMind4  [View Original Post]
    I was one of the many victims of this chump. I didn't care but I had read on hear about the NC vigilante guy taking photos and leaving notes (hand written) on the cars outside AMPs. Technically is wasn't on my car but I found it lying on the ground next to my car. It's been a few years but I recall something like, "did you enjoy your hand job?" And "are you so pathetic that you need to pay to get off", something of that nature. If he knew what really happened, LOL. I had no reason to worry so didn't care either way. It was comical that he was trying to degrade and shame guys. If I wanted to scare somebody, I would have had much better tactics.
    Pretty sad when a man worried about another mans thang. Is he the same one posting ads with a chick and would come out the restroom and talk to guys?

  2. #1165

    Vigilante

    I was one of the many victims of this chump. I didn't care but I had read on hear about the NC vigilante guy taking photos and leaving notes (hand written) on the cars outside AMPs. Technically is wasn't on my car but I found it lying on the ground next to my car. It's been a few years but I recall something like, "did you enjoy your hand job?" And "are you so pathetic that you need to pay to get off", something of that nature. If he knew what really happened, LOL. I had no reason to worry so didn't care either way. It was comical that he was trying to degrade and shame guys. If I wanted to scare somebody, I would have had much better tactics.

    Quote Originally Posted by TwoShots  [View Original Post]
    Curious about the content on those notes. If you will.

  3. #1164

    Real

    Quote Originally Posted by Justin12  [View Original Post]
    https://charlotte.skipthegames.com/f...l/698982798840 Has anyone heard of Quinn from the beach?
    I saw her before covid hit. Amazing girl.

  4. #1163

    Harsh but true

    Quote Originally Posted by Corvette704  [View Original Post]
    And they will still be staying at the worst shit holes they can find because they will never be able to save any money no matter how much they charge. The more money they make the more demons they take. Let them charge what they want. They will continue to die off just like the Jenna Blue chick. It's only a matter of time.
    What you say is harsh but very true. Some day, they are going to become so ugly and worn out, their phones will stop ringing. And as the saying goes, they won't have a pot to piss in.

  5. #1162

    Brooke

    Quote Originally Posted by Justin12  [View Original Post]
    Who else saw Brooke off BP when she was here I hit it one time that thang was good. I wanted 2 nds but she went back to the beach never came back.
    Used to see her on a regular before she moved to the beach. She seems to be doing pretty good now. She was BBFS, but had demons really bad. I don't know if her demons started from the wreck she was in or not. I used to see her and red headed Jenna together. Her sister was also a provider for a short period of time.

  6. #1161

    Quinn

    Quote Originally Posted by Justin12  [View Original Post]
    https://charlotte.skipthegames.com/f...l/698982798840 Has anyone heard of Quinn from the beach?
    I just talked with her and the price of admission is 400/ hr, 300/ Hhr.

  7. #1160

    Quinn

    Quote Originally Posted by Justin12  [View Original Post]
    https://charlotte.skipthegames.com/f...l/698982798840 Has anyone heard of Quinn from the beach?
    Is absolutely real. She's from Virginia and visited the QC for the first and only time over a year ago. She was brand new to the game. She looked and acted like a typical college chick. When I first saw the ad, I was sure it was a scam or a sting because when she got here, she setup shop by Carowinds and that was a no go. However, me and a couple of other mongers convinced her to move from there and she did.

    Back then, she was petite and very pretty. Everything was covered but she totally got into the session. Very down to earth and fun girl. Having said that, it's been over a year and who knows what she's like now.

  8. #1159

    Lube it

    Quote Originally Posted by MiddleAge57  [View Original Post]
    Sometimes, I feel like we would get the same pleasure and satisfaction sticking our man tool into a large jar of vaseline instead of these worn out, over-lubed kitties. We would definitely save more money.
    LOL exactly I turned Miya onto lube bc she likes bbf but would be dry for a min I got her some lube she said what's this LOL. It was a lot better, next time she had a big bottle LOL. She didn't over use it. Some chicks stuff it with lube nothing but a mess that's not good kitty you just wasted ya money. The ones who are dry feel like you starting a fire is another waste of money bc they don't have lube I guess some guys think oh its so tight she moaning LOL naw dude she in pain from the friction of the condom.

  9. #1158
    I prefer lubrication over a dry pussy. It needs to slide freely in and out.

    Quote Originally Posted by MiddleAge57  [View Original Post]
    Sometimes, I feel like we would get the same pleasure and satisfaction sticking our man tool into a large jar of vaseline instead of these worn out, over-lubed kitties. We would definitely save more money.

  10. #1157

    Real or fake

    https://charlotte.skipthegames.com/f...l/698982798840 Has anyone heard of Quinn from the beach?
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails SKIP QUINN X.jpg‎   SKIP BEA.jpg‎  

  11. #1156

    Over-lubed kitties

    Sometimes, I feel like we would get the same pleasure and satisfaction sticking our man tool into a large jar of vaseline instead of these worn out, over-lubed kitties. We would definitely save more money.

    Quote Originally Posted by Traveler1985  [View Original Post]
    I definitely agree with your statement above Justin 12 and really agree with the lube, I hate when they use it myself.

  12. #1155
    Quote Originally Posted by Traveler1985  [View Original Post]
    I definitely agree with your statement above Justin 12 and really agree with the lube, I hate when they use it myself.
    I like lube I buy it myself but not when they use half the bottle and every time almost when I forget lube they be dry as a chip.

  13. #1154
    Quote Originally Posted by Justin12  [View Original Post]
    Out of every 10 providers or 5 or 50 how many really had good stuff be honest it was mostly we liked how they looked and good service but far as good stuff very few and depends on several factors don't it. Early in the morning before she had many or any dates is the best time to get good stuff. The later you see them the worst it gets depending on how many dates before you is she on drugs really bad and be dehydrated and stuff is dry she don't have lube or has lube and use to much. And if some dude or dudes with a 3rd leg didn't beat her down and she's not really into it bc she needs to rest and recover. For what ever reason most chicks really don't have good stuff do they good service and good stuff not the same thing. I'm surprise ya hardly ever meet one that's to big thanks goodness but to much lube make it feel like its to big. Just curious.
    I definitely agree with your statement above Justin 12 and really agree with the lube, I hate when they use it myself.

  14. #1153

    Brooke who saw her

    Who else saw Brooke off BP when she was here I hit it one time that thang was good. I wanted 2 nds but she went back to the beach never came back.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails broke h.jpg‎  

  15. #1152
    Quote Originally Posted by GutterMind4  [View Original Post]
    to notes left on my car about what I was doing inside..
    Curious about the content on those notes. If you will.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape