Find Your New Baby
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 700 of 1778 FirstFirst ... 200 600 650 690 691 692 693 694 695 696 697 698 699 700 701 702 703 704 705 706 707 708 709 710 750 800 1200 1700 ... LastLast
Results 10,486 to 10,500 of 26664
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #16179

    Agree

    Quote Originally Posted by DuDonk  [View Original Post]
    It wasn't at all like that for me with Rose. Way too many "No I don't do that, No you can't do that". Not to mention, zero attraction. To each his own. She was HUGE!
    If your going to pay for it why in the heck would you choose that.

  2. #16178

    Also search Angelica

    I was one of the first people to review about her. She is friendly and I had no issues with her. Like someone else stated, she will text you a few days after a visit trying to drum up repeat business, so use a number that won't receive a text at a bad time for you. Also, her neighborhood didn't seem the best as has been stated in several reviews. There was one claim of a robbery, but I reached out to her and she said the guy got rough and roommate removed him, so it is a he said / she said situation but nobody else has seemed to have any problems with her, so I am inclined to believe her.

    Quote Originally Posted by JustMe1973  [View Original Post]
    Anyone have any experience with her: https://grand-rapids.skipthegames.co...e/064914421273 ?

    She seems interesting, but not finding any info on her.

  3. #16177

    Intellectual

    Quote Originally Posted by JustMe1973  [View Original Post]
    Anyone have any experience with her: https://grand-rapids.skipthegames.co...e/064914421273 ?

    She seems interesting, but not finding any info on her.
    I saw and reviewed her a couple of times last year. I enjoyed her. She was a nice girl, not very photogenic, probably a candy user, lived off of Leonard & 131, had a tongue stud. Liking said, I enjoyed my time with her. She will text you afterwards trying to drum up business. I just don't get to GR like I used to so I haven't gotten with her. She doesn't seem to mind flipping into many positions. I certainly would see again, but you have to look past likely candy use and the not so great neighborhood. Enjoy, Sandy.

  4. #16176
    Quote Originally Posted by JustMe1973  [View Original Post]
    Anyone have any experience with her: https://grand-rapids.skipthegames.co...e/064914421273 ?

    She seems interesting, but not finding any info on her.
    Saw her about 3 months ago. I didn't have much time to stay so didn't get to explore too much of the menu, but it seemed like butt stuff was the main thing that was off limits. Very nice girl, laid back and she sets a timer, but never once looked at it.

  5. #16175

    "Intellectual" ad

    Anyone have any experience with her: https://grand-rapids.skipthegames.co...e/064914421273 ?

    She seems interesting, but not finding any info on her.

  6. #16174

    Rose Unicorn? Not for me

    Quote Originally Posted by MiGentleman  [View Original Post]
    That's because you haven't met Adorable Rose LOL. You should make a point to experience her at least once.
    It wasn't at all like that for me with Rose. Way too many "No I don't do that, No you can't do that". Not to mention, zero attraction. To each his own. She was HUGE!

  7. #16173

    Star / Asia

    Quote Originally Posted by FordGuy710  [View Original Post]
    Wanted to see this duo until I got the face pics and star is a girl that use to pose as Ali / Queen back in 2019 I seen her and a friend at her Incall and a AA guy came in and rushed me out, I should've known. Be safe with her Also her duo partner now "Asia" is shianne / Kourtney (has negative reviews in massage parlor forums).

    Just warning everyone stay safe.

    https://grand-rapids.skipthegames.co...n/253508316779
    I won't disclose her name but I follow her on SC and she will text me that she is available for an outcall and then on her snap she is at the pool with her kids LOL. I think they string people along.

  8. #16172

    Toftt

    Quote Originally Posted by RaudenBush  [View Original Post]
    She seems legit. Toftt and let us know how good the cat was.

  9. #16171

    Looking

    Looking for insight on a reliable mature provider any recommendations would be helpful thanks.

  10. #16170

    Thank you for the response!

    Quote Originally Posted by Benz1  [View Original Post]
    Lexiluv is a FB friend who's very selective and cautious, you can see why if you search LexiLuv on this site.
    She's currently in the Greenville area, if she stays here I will never need to go to GR again.
    I appreciate the information! Remain Safe my Friend!

  11. #16169

    Unicorn

    Quote Originally Posted by WealthMoney  [View Original Post]
    I've never had sex with a unicorn before.
    That's because you haven't met Adorable Rose LOL. You should make a point to experience her at least once.

  12. #16168

    Thank you

    Quote Originally Posted by BashTheJohnson  [View Original Post]
    Saw her a few times before covid. First couple times at GH hotel others at her place in Spring Lake. Pictures are from a few years ago. Body was good with enhanced breasts. I would say large framed but not BBW or fat. She did FS but menu was limited. I believe she was more into doing nude massage with roaming, DATY and a HJ. Didn't do BBBJ. She was clean and her pussy was tasty and tight. I would say she is more like 40 yrs old. Attractive looking with no signs of drugs. I know she had a regular job. She did say she had a client that was staking her, every would go to her place of work. So, she was cautions with who she would see.
    Thank you to all of you members who replied to my request for information. I did try to connect with said lady 2 or 3 times yesterday but had no response. Based on your comments, I will try again when she posts again!

    Thanks again for your help!

    Fred.

  13. #16167

    Worth the time

    https://grand-rapids.skipthegames.co...0/181074306722

    I met with this lovely last week. Price was a bit high, but I enjoyed myself. Her communication was good, but verification was a bit wonky. After passing her tests, the rest of the encounter was fine. PM me if you want info.

  14. #16166
    Senior Member


    Posts: 4439

    Lexiluv

    Quote Originally Posted by MikeAdriano  [View Original Post]
    Where might one find information on how to see Lexi? Thank you very much and stay safe!
    Lexiluv is a FB friend who's very selective and cautious, you can see why if you search LexiLuv on this site.
    She's currently in the Greenville area, if she stays here I will never need to go to GR again.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails received_3558702391065315.jpg‎  

  15. #16165
    Quote Originally Posted by RaudenBush  [View Original Post]
    With a 7 to 8. 9 penis I don't think you are looking at a "her".

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape