Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 702 of 1778 FirstFirst ... 202 602 652 692 693 694 695 696 697 698 699 700 701 702 703 704 705 706 707 708 709 710 711 712 752 802 1202 1702 ... LastLast
Results 10,516 to 10,530 of 26667
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #16152

    Gfe

    Quote Originally Posted by KornDog17  [View Original Post]
    Does anyone have recommendations for a top-notch GFE provider? I'm specifically hoping to find someone who is good at making you feel relaxed, is a good conversationalist, and doesn't do drugs. Thanks!
    Good luck on the drug-free part sorry to say.

  2. #16151
    Quote Originally Posted by KornDog17  [View Original Post]
    Does anyone have recommendations for a top-notch GFE provider? I'm specifically hoping to find someone who is good at making you feel relaxed, is a good conversationalist, and doesn't do drugs. Thanks!
    There seems to be different definitions of GFE. To me, if I were with my GF, nothing would be covered and the kissing would be free flowing. Those experiences vary from providers and also depends on the chemistry that you have with them. Many post as GFE and it just means that they are going to try to be nice to you. Best to set your definition with the provider.

  3. #16150

    LexiLuv

    Quote Originally Posted by Benz1  [View Original Post]
    Lexiluv visiting GR . Still no incall. Car dates or out call.

    She gives great head, even better when she has E&J Apple Brandy as a chaser.
    Where might one find information on how to see Lexi? Thank you very much and stay safe!

  4. #16149

    Looks good is it


  5. #16148

    Sbj

    Set up an appointment With sweet baby Jane I drove to north East Grand Rapids From Kalamazoo only to be ghosted when I got there. I realized it's hard for newbies to break in With the popular ones But if she was not going to keep the appointment she shouldn't have made one. I know the girls don't like being stood up And neither do I. I would not have done that to her or anyone else.

  6. #16147
    Banned Member


    Posts: 1086

    Cassidy James.

    Quote Originally Posted by DoughNutz  [View Original Post]
    TampaBoi, please try to include links. Thank you.
    Here is her tryst link.

    https://tryst.link/massage/cassidy69james

    Hope that helps.

  7. #16146

    Cj

    TampaBoi, please try to include links. Thank you.

    Quote Originally Posted by TampaBoi  [View Original Post]
    I'm fairly new to this hobby, but I was able to see Cassidy J. A couple times now and she's amazing. Everything I've read on this thread about her is true. I definitely recommend checking her out if you haven't and make sure you treat her right.

  8. #16145

    Natasha

    Agree, she is not worth the time. Scam artist, will short you or not perform at all. The only time I saw her she had to quit to run into the bathroom because she was so coked out.

    Quote Originally Posted by ChadAdler  [View Original Post]
    Yeah. Use the search feature on this site, and type "Natasha." You'll find a lot of stories about horrible dates.

  9. #16144
    Senior Member


    Posts: 4439

    Jenna

    Looks like Jenna is spreading her legs and wings.

    Doing your GF for free including other things.

    https://grand-rapids.skipthegames.co...a/347352988472

  10. #16143

    Flowerchild

    If some one wants to share her number I'll share my wife.

  11. #16142

    To good to be true?

    Does anyone have any info on this one? She has posted a few times the last week but always under a new number and always takes her post down by mid-day. I have tried searching the pictures and found an add for Columbia SC from a few months ago that was identical to her adds here. But otherwise I have come up completely empty. Raises a lot of red flags but is also very attractive and likely to good to be true. But thought I'd ask.

    https://grand-rapids.skipthegames.co...u/693186900948

  12. #16141

    Natasha

    Quote Originally Posted by MichTransplant  [View Original Post]
    I'm going t be in GRR at the end of the week. Any reviews on Natasha.

    https://grand-rapids.skipthegames.co...e/684731956122
    Yeah. Use the search feature on this site, and type "Natasha." You'll find a lot of stories about horrible dates.

  13. #16140

    Emmie info

    Quote Originally Posted by WashBoard  [View Original Post]
    Set up a car date. 25 year old short bbw but she has a great personality. Didn't ask for the donation up front. She offered me BBFS but I declined. I don't trust the younger providers. I wouldn't recommend her incall because of the abusive boyfriend. Bbbjcimws. Damage $.
    I tried searching on the board and on STG and nothing will come up for Emmie. I'm from Metro Detroit and will be in town for work next week, would love to sample a few different females while in town. Staying near the airport. Any recommendations or suggestions for providers to see while in town is greatly appreciated! I'm hoping to see the 6 ft Mandy if she's available, kinda bucket list since I'm generally into 5' and shorter. Stay Safe everyone and thank you for your help in advance!

  14. #16139

    Drug free

    Quote Originally Posted by KornDog17  [View Original Post]
    Does anyone have recommendations for a top-notch GFE provider? I'm specifically hoping to find someone who is good at making you feel relaxed, is a good conversationalist, and doesn't do drugs. Thanks!
    Adorable Rose is everything you want and more! She is my go-to provider.

  15. #16138

    Wynterbbw

    Made some time today to go and see Wynter today, so far she been my go to provider for the last few visits whenever I'm in need of a release. Usual meet for me just consist of a good head from her while having a interesting conversation in the process which I find always fun. She clean, friendly, very sweet lady, drama free, will definitely see again when I got time.

    https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/w...drugs/47240087

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape