Rubrankings.com
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Best Escorts

Escort Review: Escort Reports

+ Submit Review
Page 657 of 1635 FirstFirst ... 157 557 607 647 648 649 650 651 652 653 654 655 656 657 658 659 660 661 662 663 664 665 666 667 707 757 1157 ... LastLast
Results 9,841 to 9,855 of 24516
This Escort Review thread is moderated by Admin.
  1. #14676
    Senior Member


    Posts: 602

    Jinx

    Quote Originally Posted by Minkey  [View Original Post]
    She let me do facial and Greek. She's good.
    Does she allow CIP?

  2. #14675

    Supply and demand

    Low supply of girls escorting. With outrageous demand. Sellers currently have all the power with minimal competition and guys would rather settle than boycott.

    Quote Originally Posted by ShadowBK  [View Original Post]
    Most people who post here know about poor quality of women who work in Baltimore (including the higher-end escorts), and there been past rants about it, but the question is why? How did things end up like this in Baltimore? Some of the reasons people came up over the years is BP's demise, streetwalkers discovering smart phones, FOSTA-SESTA, alternatives such as OF and sugar dating, bad tastes by local people etc.

  3. #14674

    Facials

    Quote Originally Posted by Itfcd  [View Original Post]
    Jinx doesn't do CIM, in fact it's one of the things she explicitly says she won't do.
    She let me do facial and Greek. She's good.

  4. #14673

    Quality of girls

    Most people who post here know about poor quality of women who work in Baltimore (including the higher-end escorts), and there been past rants about it, but the question is why? How did things end up like this in Baltimore? Some of the reasons people came up over the years is BP's demise, streetwalkers discovering smart phones, FOSTA-SESTA, alternatives such as OF and sugar dating, bad tastes by local people etc.

  5. #14672
    Senior Member


    Posts: 586
    Quote Originally Posted by RockyB  [View Original Post]
    She's the real deal, even better looking in person. She will absolutely rock your world https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...imore/86557020#.
    Jinx doesn't do CIM, in fact it's one of the things she explicitly says she won't do.

  6. #14671

    Ashley ad in nova now

    Quote Originally Posted by Orpheus60  [View Original Post]
    Who is this referring to? The link only goes to the Baltimore main page. I'm out Winchester way maybe I know something.
    As I stated her ad west VA mainly but just popped up in nova.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ginia/86692344
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Screenshot_20220722-103011.jpg‎   Screenshot_20220722-103021.jpg‎  

  7. #14670

    Real Deal-Jinx

    Quote Originally Posted by LuvNHookers  [View Original Post]
    Next Sunday, 24 July.

    Anybody know a nice girl who does outcall to the inner harbor area? Age, race, etc. Not important, just attitude and menu. CIM is a must, Greek would be nice but not mandatory.

    Thanks.
    She's the real deal, even better looking in person. She will absolutely rock your world https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...imore/86557020#.

  8. #14669

    ISO big booty and cim

    Okay fellas point my in the right directions if I'm wrong but I'm looking for a big ole booty that does cim. Looking to be a regular if her oral skills are on point. Thanks in advance.

  9. #14668

    Got MILF

    Recently saw Liz, was that time of the month, so she didn't have an incall, just carplay for $. Looking forward to seeing her again when she does have an incall again.

    https://sumosear.ch/phone/443-583-8281

  10. #14667

    Delilah

    Have seen Delilah for several years. Never a bad experience. She does occasionally try to upsell, but takes "no" for an answer. Saw her again last week, HJ, face sitting is all I was looking for, and she delivered. She runs HH specials lately for around $- 2.

    https://sumosear.ch/phone/443-337-3686

  11. #14666
    Quote Originally Posted by BMax986  [View Original Post]
    Yes, she posts as slippery when wet. I prefer to use Bri Crofton because it avoids the initials C. B. Because some people still can't grasp that although Crofton Bri and Curtis Bay have the same initials, that they aren't necessarily the same thing. It doesn't help that in her newer Listcrawler ads she's been using breezy. As noted by others, she is the Bri with an "I". Please refrain from using Crofton Bree, LOL, because most of us know where the "ee" vs "I" is going to lead.

    If she hasn't met you before she can be hard to get ahold of, you just have to be politely persistent, and ready, and if you catch her when she needs cash, she'll respond. I've posted this before, but let me humbly share a little insight about the demand that is driving the market. A couple of months ago I saw her and we tend to hang out a bit. She let me look at her phone to show me the obsessive, nonstop texts some guys send her. Some of you may need professional help. Because she knew I was seeing her that morning, she had not posted an ad since the day before. During 2 hours, 7 different guys contacted her. A few were guys she met before. She'll eventually get back to them, but if she can set up enough to meet expenses for the next 12-24, she doesn't contact the unknown numbers. Maybe you get that text 18 hrs later, as if 5 min have passed, LOL. Sure, there are times when a regular isn't available. I'll bet a lot of girls are in the same position. This is the market we're dealing with. It sucks, but you just have to stay patient and polite, eventually you'll get an opening. There are a couple well known girls in Balt and nova where I had practically given up, but only randomly got through at some point after a freaking year.

    Also, Bri does not have a handler / pimp, or he's a lousy pimp. Bri "wastes" too much time with me and some of her other regulars. She does still have the same useless bf since Crofton who lives off her. If you want to get into some semantics that he's her handler, what ever. He's not her handler / pimp as I think most of us would define it. He has no pimp hand, LOL.
    Thanks for the info my boy. It is much appreciated and I will definitely take your advice.

  12. #14665

    Noice

    Quote Originally Posted by BMax986  [View Original Post]
    Yes, she posts as slippery when wet. I prefer to use Bri Crofton because it avoids the initials C. B. Because some people still can't grasp that although Crofton Bri and Curtis Bay have the same initials, that they aren't necessarily the same thing. It doesn't help that in her newer Listcrawler ads she's been using breezy. As noted by others, she is the Bri with an "I". Please refrain from using Crofton Bree, LOL, because most of us know where the "ee" vs "I" is going to lead.

    If she hasn't met you before she can be hard to get ahold of, you just have to be politely persistent, and ready, and if you catch her when she needs cash, she'll respond. I've posted this before, but let me humbly share a little insight about the demand that is driving the market. A couple of months ago I saw her and we tend to hang out a bit. She let me look at her phone to show me the obsessive, nonstop texts some guys send her. Some of you may need professional help. Because she knew I was seeing her that morning, she had not posted an ad since the day before. During 2 hours, 7 different guys contacted her. A few were guys she met before. She'll eventually get back to them, but if she can set up enough to meet expenses for the next 12-24, she doesn't contact the unknown numbers. Maybe you get that text 18 hrs later, as if 5 min have passed, LOL. Sure, there are times when a regular isn't available. I'll bet a lot of girls are in the same position. This is the market we're dealing with. It sucks, but you just have to stay patient and polite, eventually you'll get an opening. There are a couple well known girls in Balt and nova where I had practically given up, but only randomly got through at some point after a freaking year.

    Also, Bri does not have a handler / pimp, or he's a lousy pimp. Bri "wastes" too much time with me and some of her other regulars. She does still have the same useless bf since Crofton who lives off her. If you want to get into some semantics that he's her handler, what ever. He's not her handler / pimp as I think most of us would define it. He has no pimp hand, LOL.
    Best advice on how to break into the Bri / Bree game I've seen since I joined this site. Nice job. I've only been with Bree. I might have to complete the circuit so I can be a true OG. Ha.

  13. #14664
    Quote Originally Posted by BMoreBigBoi  [View Original Post]
    Just to be sure that's the one that is advertising as slippery when wet. I've been wanting to get up with her but she never answers. She is like walking distance from me.
    Yes, she posts as slippery when wet. I prefer to use Bri Crofton because it avoids the initials C. B. Because some people still can't grasp that although Crofton Bri and Curtis Bay have the same initials, that they aren't necessarily the same thing. It doesn't help that in her newer Listcrawler ads she's been using breezy. As noted by others, she is the Bri with an "I". Please refrain from using Crofton Bree, LOL, because most of us know where the "ee" vs "I" is going to lead.

    If she hasn't met you before she can be hard to get ahold of, you just have to be politely persistent, and ready, and if you catch her when she needs cash, she'll respond. I've posted this before, but let me humbly share a little insight about the demand that is driving the market. A couple of months ago I saw her and we tend to hang out a bit. She let me look at her phone to show me the obsessive, nonstop texts some guys send her. Some of you may need professional help. Because she knew I was seeing her that morning, she had not posted an ad since the day before. During 2 hours, 7 different guys contacted her. A few were guys she met before. She'll eventually get back to them, but if she can set up enough to meet expenses for the next 12-24, she doesn't contact the unknown numbers. Maybe you get that text 18 hrs later, as if 5 min have passed, LOL. Sure, there are times when a regular isn't available. I'll bet a lot of girls are in the same position. This is the market we're dealing with. It sucks, but you just have to stay patient and polite, eventually you'll get an opening. There are a couple well known girls in Balt and nova where I had practically given up, but only randomly got through at some point after a freaking year.

    Also, Bri does not have a handler / pimp, or he's a lousy pimp. Bri "wastes" too much time with me and some of her other regulars. She does still have the same useless bf since Crofton who lives off her. If you want to get into some semantics that he's her handler, what ever. He's not her handler / pimp as I think most of us would define it. He has no pimp hand, LOL.

  14. #14663

    Miss Rose

    Anyone see her? She works out of Annapolis. She's on STG but I don't know how to include the link here, sorry. Lmk guys.

  15. #14662

    About sites

    Quote Originally Posted by Itfcd  [View Original Post]
    She posted literally an hour before you did; she never went anywhere.
    Seems Skip the games is now mostly Asian massage parlor ads. Where ya'll going? I'm finding a lot of fake posts on escort alligator.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape