Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 9,871 to 9,885 of 24534
-
07-21-22 20:02 #14664Senior Member

Posts: 303Yes, she posts as slippery when wet. I prefer to use Bri Crofton because it avoids the initials C. B. Because some people still can't grasp that although Crofton Bri and Curtis Bay have the same initials, that they aren't necessarily the same thing. It doesn't help that in her newer Listcrawler ads she's been using breezy. As noted by others, she is the Bri with an "I". Please refrain from using Crofton Bree, LOL, because most of us know where the "ee" vs "I" is going to lead.
Originally Posted by BMoreBigBoi
[View Original Post]
If she hasn't met you before she can be hard to get ahold of, you just have to be politely persistent, and ready, and if you catch her when she needs cash, she'll respond. I've posted this before, but let me humbly share a little insight about the demand that is driving the market. A couple of months ago I saw her and we tend to hang out a bit. She let me look at her phone to show me the obsessive, nonstop texts some guys send her. Some of you may need professional help. Because she knew I was seeing her that morning, she had not posted an ad since the day before. During 2 hours, 7 different guys contacted her. A few were guys she met before. She'll eventually get back to them, but if she can set up enough to meet expenses for the next 12-24, she doesn't contact the unknown numbers. Maybe you get that text 18 hrs later, as if 5 min have passed, LOL. Sure, there are times when a regular isn't available. I'll bet a lot of girls are in the same position. This is the market we're dealing with. It sucks, but you just have to stay patient and polite, eventually you'll get an opening. There are a couple well known girls in Balt and nova where I had practically given up, but only randomly got through at some point after a freaking year.
Also, Bri does not have a handler / pimp, or he's a lousy pimp. Bri "wastes" too much time with me and some of her other regulars. She does still have the same useless bf since Crofton who lives off her. If you want to get into some semantics that he's her handler, what ever. He's not her handler / pimp as I think most of us would define it. He has no pimp hand, LOL.
-
07-21-22 17:27 #14663Senior Member

Posts: 50Miss Rose
Anyone see her? She works out of Annapolis. She's on STG but I don't know how to include the link here, sorry. Lmk guys.
-
07-21-22 15:45 #14662Regular Member

Posts: 12About sites
Seems Skip the games is now mostly Asian massage parlor ads. Where ya'll going? I'm finding a lot of fake posts on escort alligator.
Originally Posted by Itfcd
[View Original Post]
-
07-21-22 13:48 #14661Regular Member

Posts: 11Crofton Bri
Just to be sure that's the one that is advertising as slippery when wet. I've been wanting to get up with her but she never answers. She is like walking distance from me.
Originally Posted by OldChineseGuy
[View Original Post]
-
07-21-22 08:48 #14660Senior Member

Posts: 812[Deleted by Admin]
EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was edited or deleted in accordance with the Forum's policy prohibiting unsubstantiated reports claiming that another person is afflicted with a Sexually Transmitted Disease, this limitation being necessary because a disturbing number of these reports are less than genuine.
STD allegations are not permitted in the forum at any time EXCEPT when substantiated by links to internet-accessible public records.
Please read the Forum's Posting Guidelines for further information.
-
07-21-22 02:57 #14659Senior Member

Posts: 113Where?
I'm looking on STG and don't see her ads.
Originally Posted by Itfcd
[View Original Post]
-
07-21-22 01:35 #14658Senior Member

Posts: 557There are some seniors that have reviewed her, but it is odd she has so many first time posters that write glowing reviews on her. I trust the seniors who have reviewed her. Still if you have a hosting account, creating email addresses is very easy.
Originally Posted by BenDhover
[View Original Post]
-
07-20-22 22:37 #14657Senior Member

Posts: 1126Crofton Bri!
Oh yeah, Crofton Bri as in Brianna spelled with an "I". I made a time to meet up with her recently off Reisterstown RD. Got stood up, ain't heard back from her since. Got to the parking lot of the Ramada and radio silence. Still think it's not her messaging half the time but her handler. Think imma write this one off. She is being controlled and honestly too far gone these days to enjoy. Skinny AF, a Hallow shell of what she use to be back in her Crofton days.
Phyuck!
Originally Posted by Itfcd
[View Original Post]
-
07-20-22 22:23 #14656Senior Member

Posts: 586She posted literally an hour before you did; she never went anywhere.
Originally Posted by Bigboy777
[View Original Post]
-
07-20-22 22:19 #14655Banned Member

Posts: 303Sweet, yes, now this is real. Thanks!
Originally Posted by Frenulum
[View Original Post]
-
07-20-22 22:10 #14654Banned Member

Posts: 303Black not Indian
https://www.preferred411.com/P257099
Originally Posted by DCHung
[View Original Post]
She listed herself as black. Sorry guys but even I would like to see a Indian provider but not one that is 30% LOL A lot of these ladies lie saying this for Hispanic or Latina cause they slightly look it but they really aren't. They just figured out what a lot of us are looking for and lie to get more mongers.
-
07-20-22 22:01 #14653Banned Member

Posts: 303To each their own but I think she is a bit big personally especially for an Asian.
Originally Posted by Alasqano
[View Original Post]
-
07-20-22 21:59 #14652Senior Member

Posts: 113Crofton Bree # or ad?
Has she disappeared? Anyone have an ad or current phone number?
TIA.
BB.
-
07-20-22 21:47 #14651Senior Member

Posts: 645Rates and review?
Originally Posted by DeCoria
[View Original Post]
-
07-20-22 20:18 #14650Senior Member

Posts: 430Ha
Good ole girl very active on the forum. Sent me message below a minute after posting.
Originally Posted by BenDhover
[View Original Post]
Zanyzo]I've not been banned ever LOL. I have my OWN account. It would take many many different emails in order for me to write THAT MANY LOL. 5025375655 is my number if youd like the text conversation between the person who wrote the most recent one and I (: several senior members have also reviewed me highly. Thank you for your time. Happy hunting❤65039;.











Reply With Quote



