Rubrankings.com
Find Your New Baby
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 701 of 1778 FirstFirst ... 201 601 651 691 692 693 694 695 696 697 698 699 700 701 702 703 704 705 706 707 708 709 710 711 751 801 1201 1701 ... LastLast
Results 10,501 to 10,515 of 26668
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #16168

    Thank you

    Quote Originally Posted by BashTheJohnson  [View Original Post]
    Saw her a few times before covid. First couple times at GH hotel others at her place in Spring Lake. Pictures are from a few years ago. Body was good with enhanced breasts. I would say large framed but not BBW or fat. She did FS but menu was limited. I believe she was more into doing nude massage with roaming, DATY and a HJ. Didn't do BBBJ. She was clean and her pussy was tasty and tight. I would say she is more like 40 yrs old. Attractive looking with no signs of drugs. I know she had a regular job. She did say she had a client that was staking her, every would go to her place of work. So, she was cautions with who she would see.
    Thank you to all of you members who replied to my request for information. I did try to connect with said lady 2 or 3 times yesterday but had no response. Based on your comments, I will try again when she posts again!

    Thanks again for your help!

    Fred.

  2. #16167

    Worth the time

    https://grand-rapids.skipthegames.co...0/181074306722

    I met with this lovely last week. Price was a bit high, but I enjoyed myself. Her communication was good, but verification was a bit wonky. After passing her tests, the rest of the encounter was fine. PM me if you want info.

  3. #16166
    Senior Member


    Posts: 4439

    Lexiluv

    Quote Originally Posted by MikeAdriano  [View Original Post]
    Where might one find information on how to see Lexi? Thank you very much and stay safe!
    Lexiluv is a FB friend who's very selective and cautious, you can see why if you search LexiLuv on this site.
    She's currently in the Greenville area, if she stays here I will never need to go to GR again.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails received_3558702391065315.jpg‎  

  4. #16165
    Quote Originally Posted by RaudenBush  [View Original Post]
    With a 7 to 8. 9 penis I don't think you are looking at a "her".

  5. #16164

    Duo

    Wanted to see this duo until I got the face pics and star is a girl that use to pose as Ali / Queen back in 2019 I seen her and a friend at her Incall and a AA guy came in and rushed me out, I should've known. Be safe with her Also her duo partner now "Asia" is shianne / Kourtney (has negative reviews in massage parlor forums).

    Just warning everyone stay safe.

    https://grand-rapids.skipthegames.co...n/253508316779

  6. #16163

    New to massage

    Quote Originally Posted by FredBlogs54  [View Original Post]
    Hello All,

    I noticed this lady posting in the Muskegon massage forum saying she available in Grand Haven. I've text and she said she didn't have an incall location yet. I was wondering if anybody out there had seen her before?

    Any information would be greatly appreciated!

    Thanks Fred.

    https://grand-rapids.skipthegames.co...e/217857566595
    Saw her a few times before covid. First couple times at GH hotel others at her place in Spring Lake. Pictures are from a few years ago. Body was good with enhanced breasts. I would say large framed but not BBW or fat. She did FS but menu was limited. I believe she was more into doing nude massage with roaming, DATY and a HJ. Didn't do BBBJ. She was clean and her pussy was tasty and tight. I would say she is more like 40 yrs old. Attractive looking with no signs of drugs. I know she had a regular job. She did say she had a client that was staking her, every would go to her place of work. So, she was cautions with who she would see.

  7. #16162

    Anyone seen her?


  8. #16161

    Real

    Quote Originally Posted by StevesMilin  [View Original Post]
    I saw her post once before, within the past couple of months. One of my buddies knows her, thinks highly of her but no experience due to family connection.

    I'd take one for the team but I'm out of town for the week.

    Ss.
    Saw her 1 week before covid hit the world, she was an escort at the time at the motel across from GH Panera bread, pretty and clean a little thick but tight body. Clean no issues but it was full service not massage (2 1/2 years ago) This is the first I've seen her post since then-W $.

  9. #16160

    Ha!

    Quote Originally Posted by KornDog17  [View Original Post]
    Does anyone have recommendations for a top-notch GFE provider? I'm specifically hoping to find someone who is good at making you feel relaxed, is a good conversationalist, and doesn't do drugs. Thanks!
    I've never had sex with a unicorn before.

  10. #16159

  11. #16158

    Gfe

    Quote Originally Posted by Comrad  [View Original Post]
    There seems to be different definitions of GFE. To me, if I were with my GF, nothing would be covered and the kissing would be free flowing. Those experiences vary from providers and also depends on the chemistry that you have with them. Many post as GFE and it just means that they are going to try to be nice to you. Best to set your definition with the provider.
    I guess I wouldn't assume the uncovered part, but kissing, banter, conversation, and relaxed / open / friendly attitude would be what I would expect.

  12. #16157
    Quote Originally Posted by StevesMilin  [View Original Post]
    I saw her post once before, within the past couple of months. One of my buddies knows her, thinks highly of her but no experience due to family connection.

    I'd take one for the team but I'm out of town for the week.

    Ss.
    Thanks Steve, I've texted her but she doesn't have incall yet. If she does I'll probably set something up with her.

  13. #16156

    New to Massage

    Quote Originally Posted by FredBlogs54  [View Original Post]
    Hello All,

    I noticed this lady posting in the Muskegon massage forum saying she available in Grand Haven. I've text and she said she didn't have an incall location yet. I was wondering if anybody out there had seen her before?

    Any information would be greatly appreciated!

    Thanks Fred.

    https://grand-rapids.skipthegames.co...e/217857566595
    I saw her post once before, within the past couple of months. One of my buddies knows her, thinks highly of her but no experience due to family connection.

    I'd take one for the team but I'm out of town for the week.

    Ss.

  14. #16155

    Be cautious!

    Quote Originally Posted by FredBlogs54  [View Original Post]
    Hello All,

    I noticed this lady posting in the Muskegon massage forum saying she available in Grand Haven. I've text and she said she didn't have an incall location yet. I was wondering if anybody out there had seen her before?

    Any information would be greatly appreciated!

    Thanks Fred.

    https://grand-rapids.skipthegames.co...e/217857566595
    Not sure if it is her or not, but there is one out there that is asking for money up front for the motel, going in, and skipping out the back way. If you do something with them, either put the room in your name or hand the cash over to the clerk yourself when she registers (in case she trashes the room). You can always just do a car date!

    Play safe!

    Shaw.

  15. #16154
    Quote Originally Posted by FredBlogs54  [View Original Post]
    Hello All,

    I noticed this lady posting in the Muskegon massage forum saying she available in Grand Haven. I've text and she said she didn't have an incall location yet. I was wondering if anybody out there had seen her before?

    Any information would be greatly appreciated!

    Thanks Fred.

    https://grand-rapids.skipthegames.co...e/217857566595
    Looks like she is just baiting guys into buying her Snapchat.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape