Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 10,501 to 10,515 of 26668
-
07-21-22 14:44 #16168Senior Member

Posts: 58Thank you
Thank you to all of you members who replied to my request for information. I did try to connect with said lady 2 or 3 times yesterday but had no response. Based on your comments, I will try again when she posts again!
Originally Posted by BashTheJohnson
[View Original Post]
Thanks again for your help!
Fred.
-
07-21-22 12:52 #16167Regular Member

Posts: 19Worth the time
https://grand-rapids.skipthegames.co...0/181074306722
I met with this lovely last week. Price was a bit high, but I enjoyed myself. Her communication was good, but verification was a bit wonky. After passing her tests, the rest of the encounter was fine. PM me if you want info.
-
07-21-22 12:45 #16166Senior Member

Posts: 4439Lexiluv
Lexiluv is a FB friend who's very selective and cautious, you can see why if you search LexiLuv on this site.
Originally Posted by MikeAdriano
[View Original Post]
She's currently in the Greenville area, if she stays here I will never need to go to GR again.
-
07-21-22 12:29 #16165Senior Member

Posts: 77With a 7 to 8. 9 penis I don't think you are looking at a "her".
Originally Posted by RaudenBush
[View Original Post]
-
07-21-22 11:54 #16164Regular Member

Posts: 12Duo
Wanted to see this duo until I got the face pics and star is a girl that use to pose as Ali / Queen back in 2019 I seen her and a friend at her Incall and a AA guy came in and rushed me out, I should've known. Be safe with her Also her duo partner now "Asia" is shianne / Kourtney (has negative reviews in massage parlor forums).
Just warning everyone stay safe.
https://grand-rapids.skipthegames.co...n/253508316779
-
07-21-22 08:57 #16163Senior Member

Posts: 291New to massage
Saw her a few times before covid. First couple times at GH hotel others at her place in Spring Lake. Pictures are from a few years ago. Body was good with enhanced breasts. I would say large framed but not BBW or fat. She did FS but menu was limited. I believe she was more into doing nude massage with roaming, DATY and a HJ. Didn't do BBBJ. She was clean and her pussy was tasty and tight. I would say she is more like 40 yrs old. Attractive looking with no signs of drugs. I know she had a regular job. She did say she had a client that was staking her, every would go to her place of work. So, she was cautions with who she would see.
Originally Posted by FredBlogs54
[View Original Post]
-
07-21-22 07:15 #16162Senior Member

Posts: 67Anyone seen her?
https://grand-rapids.skipthegames.co...a/616285618267
Has anyone seen her before?
-
07-20-22 21:55 #16161Senior Member

Posts: 246Real
Saw her 1 week before covid hit the world, she was an escort at the time at the motel across from GH Panera bread, pretty and clean a little thick but tight body. Clean no issues but it was full service not massage (2 1/2 years ago) This is the first I've seen her post since then-W $.
Originally Posted by StevesMilin
[View Original Post]
-
07-20-22 21:50 #16160Senior Member

Posts: 246Ha!
I've never had sex with a unicorn before.
Originally Posted by KornDog17
[View Original Post]
-
07-20-22 21:15 #16159Senior Member

Posts: 338Alyssa
https://grand-rapids.skipthegames.co...0363....anyone partake. Tryin her tomorrow.
-
07-20-22 20:01 #16158Senior Member

Posts: 52Gfe
I guess I wouldn't assume the uncovered part, but kissing, banter, conversation, and relaxed / open / friendly attitude would be what I would expect.
Originally Posted by Comrad
[View Original Post]
-
07-20-22 16:04 #16157Senior Member

Posts: 58Thanks Steve, I've texted her but she doesn't have incall yet. If she does I'll probably set something up with her.
Originally Posted by StevesMilin
[View Original Post]
-
07-20-22 15:58 #16156Senior Member

Posts: 582New to Massage
I saw her post once before, within the past couple of months. One of my buddies knows her, thinks highly of her but no experience due to family connection.
Originally Posted by FredBlogs54
[View Original Post]
I'd take one for the team but I'm out of town for the week.
Ss.
-
07-20-22 14:56 #16155Senior Member

Posts: 537Be cautious!
Not sure if it is her or not, but there is one out there that is asking for money up front for the motel, going in, and skipping out the back way. If you do something with them, either put the room in your name or hand the cash over to the clerk yourself when she registers (in case she trashes the room). You can always just do a car date!
Originally Posted by FredBlogs54
[View Original Post]
Play safe!
Shaw.
-
07-20-22 14:21 #16154Senior Member

Posts: 499Looks like she is just baiting guys into buying her Snapchat.
Originally Posted by FredBlogs54
[View Original Post]









Reply With Quote






