Find Your New Baby
Rubrankings.com
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Most healing spa
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #10311

    Pw

    Quote Originally Posted by RodneyDanger  [View Original Post]
    For grins and giggles I stopped in to see if BBFS was available and it isnt. Mamasan assured me that the girl would provide BBFS, but when I asked her directly, she said she would not do BBFS. I asked for and received a refund from Mamasan. Providing BBFS during the grand opening was obviously a ploy to bring in a lot of business. Of course, I don't think they're getting as much repeat business as they thought they would get or wanted to get. If you're banking on BBFS from PW, look elsewhere. The well is dry and covered.
    Maybe for you they wouldn't provide BBFS, maybe you spooked the girl or something about you turned her off, it happens, but rest assured PW does indeed offer BBFS.

    Most likely you made the girl paranoid by asking. I never asked any of the girls if they would do BBFS, I just waited till the time came and when they pointed at the condom I simply said no thanks and we proceeded.

    Get to know Lemon the girl who usually greets customers and she'll make sure you get what you are looking for.

  2. #10310

    Hitting the Books

    I'm from out of town and as per usual, start doing my research well in advance of my visits to any of our fine cities, Vegas being no exception, but this time I'm feeling that the massage action, as we have come to know and expect across this great land, has become some sort of war here in sin city. I kind of understand, the laws in this county are quite clear, what other cities and towns can selectively overlook as long as the establishment isn't creating a public nuisance, las Vegas doesn't quite have that luxury, with the amount of tourism it has on a weekly basis. From what I have read so far in this forum, the search for the perfect, no hassle parlor, with the amenities we seek, at this time, seems to be more trouble than it's worth, maybe not for the local hobbyist, but certainly for the vacationing patron, who doesn't have that much time to play hit or miss.

  3. #10309
    Troll, just add me to your ignore list.


    Posts: 15

    Going to vegas

    Any FS AMPs or BJ ones by the strip or Chinatown? I'm going this weekend!

  4. #10308
    Quote Originally Posted by RodneyDanger  [View Original Post]
    For grins and giggles I stopped in to see if BBFS was available and it isnt. Mamasan assured me that the girl would provide BBFS, but when I asked her directly, she said she would not do BBFS. I asked for and received a refund from Mamasan. Providing BBFS during the grand opening was obviously a ploy to bring in a lot of business. Of course, I don't think they're getting as much repeat business as they thought they would get or wanted to get. If you're banking on BBFS from PW, look elsewhere. The well is dry and covered.
    Try Vic spa. They have a new Latina with huge tits.

  5. #10307

    V spa Trop and Jones

    Amazing Latina. Giant tits. Soft skin. Did FS. I went in hoping they'd have new girls. I was not disappointed. Definitely recommend this gem. She won't be there long.

  6. #10306

    Pink Wellness: The Thrill is Gone

    For grins and giggles I stopped in to see if BBFS was available and it isn’t. Mamasan assured me that the girl would provide BBFS, but when I asked her directly, she said she would not do BBFS. I asked for and received a refund from Mamasan. Providing BBFS during the grand opening was obviously a ploy to bring in a lot of business. Of course, I don't think they're getting as much repeat business as they thought they would get or wanted to get. If you're banking on BBFS from PW, look elsewhere. The well is dry and covered.

  7. #10305

    Linda

    Had a good time with Linda, the usual massage, rim and BBJ.

    She is getting old unfortunately.

    But still one of the non flaky solutions.

    Going to try La Luna today as well.

  8. #10304

    21

    Quote Originally Posted by HotLoads  [View Original Post]
    I know it's in Henderson, but has anyone tried 21 facial? I was in that section just to see if anything is happening there and saw a post that said "never disappoints" from a year ago. Thinking of checking it out, but don't want to waist my time going out there if it's bullshit.
    Only a HJ.

  9. #10303

    21 Facial

    I know it's in Henderson, but has anyone tried 21 facial? I was in that section just to see if anything is happening there and saw a post that said "never disappoints" from a year ago. Thinking of checking it out, but don't want to waist my time going out there if it's bullshit.

  10. #10302

    La Luna

    Quote Originally Posted by MylesCrandle  [View Original Post]
    I work right up the road from this place. Drove by and it has all the signs. Windows fully blocked. Security camera watching the front door. I might try it myself if my appointment falls through tomorrow.
    Went here and there are two older women working. One with black hair, one with dyed red / orange hair. They are both older and not really my type so I opted for a 30 minute massage. HE is definitely on the menu, but I opted out of that. Spent. 5 + . 2 tip for an actually decent hard massage. I wouldn't go back unless it was just for a massage.

  11. #10301
    Quote Originally Posted by Chuck4  [View Original Post]
    Hey Big Tipper, the pregnant lady also massages. (or did as of two weeks ago) She is kinda hot for a preggo.
    Anyone know if she's still working?

  12. #10300

    I'd avoid

    Quote Originally Posted by BlueFalcon  [View Original Post]
    Thanks for sharing. I would like to add that I went to this place the other day and that provider is FUGLY inside and out! Provides a good legit massage and that's about it. She has a real attitude problem and yelled at me about the tip too. I told her that I was going to leave a bad review for all to see and she was apologetic and begged me not to. Since she treats everyone like trash I'm going to also add my two cents and say stay away from this place unless you want to get yelled at for not giving more than. 4 tip for a legit massage. This lady is psycho!
    I went here for a legit massage and pretty much same hassle over tip. Also, I like to hang my arms and turn my head during massage just for comfort reasons. She popped my hand and shoved it to my side. She turned my head and said something to the effect that this was a massage and not a view! About halfway thru the weak massage and the smell of whatever lineament she uses, I bounced. She didn't want $25.

  13. #10299
    Quote Originally Posted by ChristNotama  [View Original Post]
    I am looking for help to get a massage from the local guides. An AMP young 20's early 30's. And if not possible at least Latina or white HE. them last to options can be older. Please PM. Thank you in advance. Stay safe.
    Why PM? Why not put it out on here so the locals can enjoy as well? Why just give the info to a single tourist?

  14. #10298

    New in town for the Monster Jam

    I am looking for help to get a massage from the local guides. An AMP young 20's early 30's. And if not possible at least Latina or white HE. them last to options can be older. Please PM. Thank you in advance. Stay safe.

  15. #10297

    LA luna

    Quote Originally Posted by VeeAnon  [View Original Post]
    I'll try them this week and share my thoughts! Thanks.
    I work right up the road from this place. Drove by and it has all the signs. Windows fully blocked. Security camera watching the front door. I might try it myself if my appointment falls through tomorrow.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape