Rubrankings.com
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
Best Massage in Las Vegas
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #10317

    Asian Spa, Aly Wellness, La Luna

    Tried out a few places and struck out at two of them.

    Went to Asian Spa on Sunset close to Eastern and like other reports stated, it is closed. There was a sign on the door. Thought about going into the Thai Spa in the plaza next door but decided against it.

    Next stop was to Aly Wellness on Sahara and Jones next to the pizza place, but after ringing the bell in the afternoon and waiting around for 10 minutes, no one answered the door and I left.

    After those strikeouts, I went back to La Luna on Cheyenne and had another good massage with a different person. . 5 for the half hour and got a good he. So far I've seen 3 masseuse there and would only go back for one of them.

  2. #10316

    Pw

    Quote Originally Posted by LaidBack7978  [View Original Post]
    Just went to pw, had an awesome time, spent. 7 on the house and $$ for full service. The therapist was a 8 out of 10!
    Who did you see at PW (your 8 of 10)? Might partake FS.

  3. #10315

    Pw

    Just went to pw, had an awesome time, spent. 7 on the house and $$ for full service. The therapist was a 8 out of 10!

  4. #10314

    100%

    Quote Originally Posted by RodneyDanger  [View Original Post]
    I do know Lemon and I specifically asked her if the girl provided BBFS. She told me that she did offer it. The day that I visited PW I came straight from the office, so I was fresh and clean. I'm not one to waste time given prior disappointments at PW, so I bring it up at the beginning. If the girl was spooked by me, she needs to find different work.
    Lemon always always hooks me up with GFE / BBFS.

  5. #10313

    Bbfs

    Quote Originally Posted by Dontdoitplease  [View Original Post]
    Try Vic spa. They have a new Latina with huge tits.
    But do they offer BBFS, because that is what he was looking for at PW.

  6. #10312
    Quote Originally Posted by SkyWookie  [View Original Post]
    Maybe for you they wouldn't provide BBFS, maybe you spooked the girl or something about you turned her off, it happens, but rest assured PW does indeed offer BBFS.

    Most likely you made the girl paranoid by asking. I never asked any of the girls if they would do BBFS, I just waited till the time came and when they pointed at the condom I simply said no thanks and we proceeded.

    Get to know Lemon the girl who usually greets customers and she'll make sure you get what you are looking for.
    I do know Lemon and I specifically asked her if the girl provided BBFS. She told me that she did offer it. The day that I visited PW I came straight from the office, so I was fresh and clean. I'm not one to waste time given prior disappointments at PW, so I bring it up at the beginning. If the girl was spooked by me, she needs to find different work.

  7. #10311

    Pw

    Quote Originally Posted by RodneyDanger  [View Original Post]
    For grins and giggles I stopped in to see if BBFS was available and it isnt. Mamasan assured me that the girl would provide BBFS, but when I asked her directly, she said she would not do BBFS. I asked for and received a refund from Mamasan. Providing BBFS during the grand opening was obviously a ploy to bring in a lot of business. Of course, I don't think they're getting as much repeat business as they thought they would get or wanted to get. If you're banking on BBFS from PW, look elsewhere. The well is dry and covered.
    Maybe for you they wouldn't provide BBFS, maybe you spooked the girl or something about you turned her off, it happens, but rest assured PW does indeed offer BBFS.

    Most likely you made the girl paranoid by asking. I never asked any of the girls if they would do BBFS, I just waited till the time came and when they pointed at the condom I simply said no thanks and we proceeded.

    Get to know Lemon the girl who usually greets customers and she'll make sure you get what you are looking for.

  8. #10310

    Hitting the Books

    I'm from out of town and as per usual, start doing my research well in advance of my visits to any of our fine cities, Vegas being no exception, but this time I'm feeling that the massage action, as we have come to know and expect across this great land, has become some sort of war here in sin city. I kind of understand, the laws in this county are quite clear, what other cities and towns can selectively overlook as long as the establishment isn't creating a public nuisance, las Vegas doesn't quite have that luxury, with the amount of tourism it has on a weekly basis. From what I have read so far in this forum, the search for the perfect, no hassle parlor, with the amenities we seek, at this time, seems to be more trouble than it's worth, maybe not for the local hobbyist, but certainly for the vacationing patron, who doesn't have that much time to play hit or miss.

  9. #10309
    Troll, just add me to your ignore list.


    Posts: 15

    Going to vegas

    Any FS AMPs or BJ ones by the strip or Chinatown? I'm going this weekend!

  10. #10308
    Quote Originally Posted by RodneyDanger  [View Original Post]
    For grins and giggles I stopped in to see if BBFS was available and it isnt. Mamasan assured me that the girl would provide BBFS, but when I asked her directly, she said she would not do BBFS. I asked for and received a refund from Mamasan. Providing BBFS during the grand opening was obviously a ploy to bring in a lot of business. Of course, I don't think they're getting as much repeat business as they thought they would get or wanted to get. If you're banking on BBFS from PW, look elsewhere. The well is dry and covered.
    Try Vic spa. They have a new Latina with huge tits.

  11. #10307

    V spa Trop and Jones

    Amazing Latina. Giant tits. Soft skin. Did FS. I went in hoping they'd have new girls. I was not disappointed. Definitely recommend this gem. She won't be there long.

  12. #10306

    Pink Wellness: The Thrill is Gone

    For grins and giggles I stopped in to see if BBFS was available and it isn’t. Mamasan assured me that the girl would provide BBFS, but when I asked her directly, she said she would not do BBFS. I asked for and received a refund from Mamasan. Providing BBFS during the grand opening was obviously a ploy to bring in a lot of business. Of course, I don't think they're getting as much repeat business as they thought they would get or wanted to get. If you're banking on BBFS from PW, look elsewhere. The well is dry and covered.

  13. #10305

    Linda

    Had a good time with Linda, the usual massage, rim and BBJ.

    She is getting old unfortunately.

    But still one of the non flaky solutions.

    Going to try La Luna today as well.

  14. #10304

    21

    Quote Originally Posted by HotLoads  [View Original Post]
    I know it's in Henderson, but has anyone tried 21 facial? I was in that section just to see if anything is happening there and saw a post that said "never disappoints" from a year ago. Thinking of checking it out, but don't want to waist my time going out there if it's bullshit.
    Only a HJ.

  15. #10303

    21 Facial

    I know it's in Henderson, but has anyone tried 21 facial? I was in that section just to see if anything is happening there and saw a post that said "never disappoints" from a year ago. Thinking of checking it out, but don't want to waist my time going out there if it's bullshit.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape