Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 9,886 to 9,900 of 24525
-
07-19-22 21:55 #14640Senior Member

Posts: 396Allie
Her preferred date is a Cardate. But push her for the incall or out call and she will bite eventually. If you give in to her then she's always going to get her way LOL. Be courteous and polite about it. It goes along way with her. Just remind her that you've seen her three times with Car and you really want to see her at her place or at yours. If you're nice about it she will give in. She's definitely a girl that mutual respect will go a long ways. And damn those titties are nice.
Originally Posted by DasHottCalla
[View Original Post]
-
07-19-22 19:19 #14639Senior Member

Posts: 306She look hella better if it is
Her ad doesn't say no AA either so I have a chance LOL.
Originally Posted by SuperJimmy
[View Original Post]
-
07-19-22 19:02 #14638Senior Member

Posts: 100Who is this referring to? The link only goes to the Baltimore main page. I'm out Winchester way maybe I know something.
Originally Posted by Metloaf
[View Original Post]
-
07-19-22 17:02 #14637Regular Member

Posts: 17So many fakes hard to tell
Was interested in her
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...imore/86398290#. 5th try so far I'm having a horrible batting average.
-
07-19-22 15:09 #14636Senior Member

Posts: 50Hailee
[QUOTE=GregIsLong;6025079]Over the weekend, I was trying to see Hailee as she was the only provider that can serve my needs. She was staying in a hotel in Greenbelt and gave me the address to get there. As soon as pulled into the parking lot. Uncle LEO with his light flashing right in from of my face. I'm not sure if this was a sting or they were their for a noise complaint. Either way. I'm not sticking around to find out. Thank God I drove my older sisters van, it's not as suspicious as my own car.
Is Hailee legit or did I catch her at a bad night? This is why I only go for the providers off tryst.
https://www.eroticmonkey.ch/hailee-escort-charlotte-877332#erotic./QUOTE]I saw her about a week ago. It was during the day so no problems. She told me she was leaving for Charlotte in a few days so I think she's gone for now. Interestingly she had a hot babe bunking with her named Karmen. She left also. Wasn't enough time for me to see her. I wanted to fuck her real bad. LOL. Got her # though.
-
07-19-22 12:25 #14635Senior Member

Posts: 540If that's her current form she's thick mate and just right. Maybe my heads needs a proper wobble but she's not fat.
Originally Posted by DeCoria
[View Original Post]
-
07-19-22 12:20 #14634Senior Member

Posts: 805This her?
Is this the famous Asian escort named Jenny who was robbed and beat up a couple / three years ago?
If so, she did gain a few lbs.
Happy hunting!
SJ.
Originally Posted by DeCoria
[View Original Post]
-
07-19-22 10:58 #14633Senior Member

Posts: 347Tee pawg?
Anything of this girl?
https://escortbabylon.net/posts_list/4432425704/1
-
07-19-22 10:51 #14632Senior Member

Posts: 90Smh
Even here people want to be so "woke" you don't remember what an Indian looks like anymore.
Originally Posted by DCHung
[View Original Post]
Check this out and don't miss the video. www.diyagfe.com.
-
07-19-22 08:16 #14631Senior Member

Posts: 223Hailee
Over the weekend, I was trying to see Hailee as she was the only provider that can serve my needs. She was staying in a hotel in Greenbelt and gave me the address to get there. As soon as pulled into the parking lot. Uncle LEO with his light flashing right in from of my face. I'm not sure if this was a sting or they were their for a noise complaint. Either way. I'm not sticking around to find out. Thank God I drove my older sisters van, it's not as suspicious as my own car.
Is Hailee legit or did I catch her at a bad night? This is why I only go for the providers off tryst.
https://www.eroticmonkey.ch/hailee-escort-charlotte-877332#eroticLast edited by GregIsLong; 07-19-22 at 08:17. Reason: Forgot the link
-
07-19-22 06:21 #14630Banned Member

Posts: 275She doesn't look fat at all in those pics.
Originally Posted by DeCoria
[View Original Post]
-
07-19-22 00:20 #14629Senior Member

Posts: 976Any Dreamers
She post nova forum alot but location is always Winchester VA. Notice this month all Baltimore post. Is it worth the visit?
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...imore/86398286#.
-
07-19-22 00:05 #14628Senior Member

Posts: 195Asian escort Jenny got fat
Have known her since the Backpage days. Quite sad. Glad she's safe though.
https://privatedelights.ch/USA/Virgi...nny_deluxe_ent
https://archive.ph/wip/T1dhe
-
07-18-22 22:06 #14627Banned Member

Posts: 257Indian girl
She is half Indian but looks 100% . She can pass for both and is sexy af.
Originally Posted by Dave1414
[View Original Post]
-
07-18-22 17:23 #14626Senior Member

Posts: 2270Stacey is Native American Indian. Her listing is P257099.
Originally Posted by Prototype
[View Original Post]












Reply With Quote



